Palestinian aggression continues, the events of December 24th

Hmmm. OK Bill, nice list from the London Review of Books blog. As we know, all bloggers never put their own spin to anything that they post, do they?
And did you know, ad hominems are not valid rebuttals?

However, did you personally investigate all the stories and links provided there for accuracy?
Did you?

Or do you just take the author's word for it? It looks to me like you did, hook line and sinker as you folks always do.
Then it shouldn't be too hard to present evidence to the contrary.

Where is it?

You chastise Daniyel for "starting and stopping" at just the one;
I tore his entire bullshit post to shreds and exposed it for what it was, just conjecture and innuendo, kind of like your post here.

do we really need to take the time to refute every single one for you? No. I don't believe that is possible, nor necessary.
If you could refute it, you would. Since you can't, you don't.

And for the refute that Daniyel made about the one picture with a pallet of ready mix concrete that is supposed to be on the main street in Silwan, well I can say with a surety that it is false. It was taken exactly where Daniyel said it was, just outside the City of David National Park and few hundred meters south of the Dung Gate to the Old City of Jerusalem. Daniyel would know because he lives there, I know because I've been there and seen those flags.
Discredit the source and character assassination are you fuckers favorite responses and we all know why.

Your post in full, care to deny it

Before that rocket attack, this is what you fuckers did...

Annexed another 1500 acres of West Bank land
Seized $56 million of PA tax revenue
Not lifted the illegal blockade (as required by the ceasefire)
4. Broken the ceasefire by
firing at fishermen on four separate occasions
5. Detained six fishermen
Killed a 22-year-old, Issa al Qatari, a week before his wedding
Killed 16-year-old Mohammed Sinokrot with a rubber bullet to the head
Tortured a prisoner to the point of hospitalisation
Refused 13 members of the European Parliament entry into Gaza
Detained at least 127 people across the West Bank, including a seven-year-old boy in Hebron and two children, aged seven and eight, taken from the courtyard of their house in Silwad – and tear-gassed their mother
11. Continued to
hold 33 members of the Palestinian Legislative Council in prison
12. Continued to
hold 500 prisoners in administrative detention without charge or trial
Destroyed a dairy factory in Hebron whose profits supported an orphanage
Destroyed a family home in Silwan, making five children homeless
Destroyed a house in Jerusalem where aid supplies en route to Gaza were being stored
Destroyed a well near Hebron
Set fire to an olive grove near Hebron
Raided a health centre and a nursery school in Nablus, causing extensive damage
Destroyed a swathe of farmland in Rafah by driving tanks over it
Ordered the dismantling of a small monument in Jerusalem to Mohamed Abu Khdeir, murdered in July by an Israeli lynch mob
Continued building a vast tunnel network under Jerusalem
Stormed the al Aqsa mosque compound with a group of far right settlers
Assisted hundreds of settlers in storming Joseph’s Tomb in Nablus
Prevented students from entering al Quds University, firing stun grenades and rubber bullets at those who tried to go in
Earned unknown millions on reconstruction materials for Gaza, where 100,000 people need their destroyed homes rebuilt. The total bill is estimated at $7.8 billion
Don't even talk to me about aggression.

You people are fucked!

Like I said in my subsequent post, anus mouth, the first one linked to alternate universe, and the rest either linked to Maaan News or Palestinian IntiFARTA. Sorry Achmed, but those sources are for laughter only. You might as well have quoted Onion News.
Oh, so the little pussy is trying to change his story? The problem is, there was only one initial link. Now admit you lied, punk ass!

1 to 26 are total bullshit, lies, or never even occurred.

"Israeli forces Stormed the Al Aqsa Mosque with settlers". One blood libel lie after another.

Eat Shiite, anus mouth.
Prove it, you fuckin' no ball pussy!

Prove what, anus mouth? That Maaaaaaaaaan News, Palestine intiFARTA, and alternate universe news are fulla shit? Ha ha ha ha.

Surely, I have better things to do with my time.

Like I said in my subsequent post, anus mouth, the first one linked to alternate universe, and the rest either linked to Maaan News or Palestinian IntiFARTA. Sorry Achmed, but those sources are for laughter only. You might as well have quoted Onion News.
Oh, so the little pussy is trying to change his story? The problem is, there was only one initial link. Now admit you lied, punk ass!
Yes I clicked in the one link which took me to alternate universe news. So naturally one would assume the rest are linked to the same. Then after all your braying, I clicked on the rest and I realized the rest are just as bad as your anus mouth. Ha ha ha ha.

Lotsa aggression here. Are any of you Palestinians?
Them guys are fucked. All these years and what do Palestinians have to show for?! Nothing but a bunch of depraved Islamic terrorist assholes, that's what!

Here is the list that dipstick anus mouth posted. The first one takes you to alternate universe and the rest are bullshit Islamist sites like Maan news and Palestine Intifarta.

1. Annexed another 1500 acres of West Bank land
Seized $56 million of PA tax revenue
Not lifted the illegal blockade (as required by the ceasefire)
4. Broken the ceasefire by
firing at fishermen on four separate occasions
5. Detained six fishermen
Killed a 22-year-old, Issa al Qatari, a week before his wedding
Killed 16-year-old Mohammed Sinokrot with a rubber bullet to the head
Tortured a prisoner to the point of hospitalisation
Refused 13 members of the European Parliament entry into Gaza
Detained at least 127 people across the West Bank, including a seven-year-old boy in Hebron and two children, aged seven and eight, taken from the courtyard of their house in Silwad – and tear-gassed their mother
11. Continued to
hold 33 members of the Palestinian Legislative Council in prison
12. Continued to
hold 500 prisoners in administrative detention without charge or trial
Destroyed a dairy factory in Hebron whose profits supported an orphanage
Destroyed a family home in Silwan, making five children homeless
Destroyed a house in Jerusalem where aid supplies en route to Gaza were being stored
Destroyed a well near Hebron
Set fire to an olive grove near Hebron
Raided a health centre and a nursery school in Nablus, causing extensive damage
Destroyed a swathe of farmland in Rafah by driving tanks over it
Ordered the dismantling of a small monument in Jerusalem to Mohamed Abu Khdeir, murdered in July by an Israeli lynch mob
Continued building a vast tunnel network under Jerusalem
Stormed the al Aqsa mosque compound with a group of far right settlers
Assisted hundreds of settlers in storming Joseph’s Tomb in Nablus
Prevented students from entering al Quds University, firing stun grenades and rubber bullets at those who tried to go in
Earned unknown millions on reconstruction materials for Gaza, where 100,000 people need their destroyed homes rebuilt. The total bill is estimated at $7.8 billion
That's 26 violations of the ceasefire agreement since August by the Israeli's.

Prove they didn't occur!

Simple look at the source and you have your evidence to prove they are not valid

Yes I clicked in the one link which took me to alternate universe news. So naturally one would assume the rest are linked to the same. Then after all your braying, I clicked on the rest and I realized the rest are just as bad as your anus mouth. Ha ha ha ha.
Alright, since you came clean, I'm not going to bust your balls. We're done with that. You did the right thing.

Your opinion on the 26 incidents is noted and I thank you for sharing.

Simple look at the source and you have your evidence to prove they are not valid
So you're saying the source determines whether a claim is true or false?

I knew you were only 15.

If the source was zionist then you would be the first to say look even your own say it is happening, but the source for all your claims is ISLAMONAZI and is questionable at the least. They have used pictures of Croatia and passed them off as gaza during the last fighting, same as they use pictures from Syria and claim that it was the IDF that demolished the buildings and blew the childs haed off. And you being a good little nazi JEW HATER believes them all, even the videos that show nothing of the claims made about them. How big was that snipers bullet that did the 180 and hit the palestinian in the back again ?

If the source was zionist then you would be the first to say look even your own say it is happening, but the source for all your claims is ISLAMONAZI and is questionable at the least. They have used pictures of Croatia and passed them off as gaza during the last fighting, same as they use pictures from Syria and claim that it was the IDF that demolished the buildings and blew the childs haed off. And you being a good little nazi JEW HATER believes them all, even the videos that show nothing of the claims made about them. How big was that snipers bullet that did the 180 and hit the palestinian in the back again ?
The snipers bullet didn't do a 180.

The snipers bullet didn't do a 180.

So how did it hit him in the back if he was running towards it ? That is what the report said the second person was hit in the back as he ran away from the scene, yet your link showed an extremely large object that it claimed was a bullet travelling towards the send shot person. The first was already on the floor and no blood to be seen.

Now who is lying here the reporter who says the two men were shot and killed by a sniper, or the doctored footage you produced. Seems that you dont keep a clear head when reviewing your sources and just take them at face value

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, means responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than to the content of their arguments

Just a little lesson for you Bill. I did not attack your character, I doubted the content of your argument by saying I didn't trust the source where you got it. Most of those sources would be the same as taking everything that is posted on infowars.com as gospel truth. Do you?

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, means responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than to the content of their arguments

Just a little lesson for you Bill. I did not attack your character, I doubted the content of your argument by saying I didn't trust the source where you got it. Most of those sources would be the same as taking everything that is posted on infowars.com as gospel truth. Do you?
I know you didn't attack "my" character, you attacked the websites' character. Saying a claim is false because you don't like the website that made it, is not a valid argument.

So how did it hit him in the back if he was running towards it ? That is what the report said the second person was hit in the back as he ran away from the scene, yet your link showed an extremely large object that it claimed was a bullet travelling towards the send shot person. The first was already on the floor and no blood to be seen.

Now who is lying here the reporter who says the two men were shot and killed by a sniper, or the doctored footage you produced. Seems that you dont keep a clear head when reviewing your sources and just take them at face value
Nothing was doctored. The photo shows the bullet just before hitting him in the back as he's running away.

Forum List

Back