The Question is No Longer, "Was the 2020 Election Stolen," it is...

Oh gees....

Well hello?

They went to the New York Post site to read it....silly one. The social media ban, stopped no one from getting the article, the ban drove people to the NYPost site, and other blogger sites who had it....

The news article was never BANNED, anyone could get it to read....they just could not link to it, from social media....temporarily.

Didn't you know that...?

Oh gees....

Well hello?

They went to the New York Post site to read it....silly one. The social media ban, stopped no one from getting the article, the ban drove people to the NYPost site, and other blogger sites who had it....

The news article was never BANNED, anyone could get it to read....they just could not link to it, from social media....temporarily.

Didn't you know that...?
It's sad to see the left endorse censorship the way it currently does.

"temporarily," like until the election, you fucking NAZI.

You can't live up in the mountains. Most of the population lives within 5 miles of the canal

You are really not very smart.

There is a big, thriving Ex-pat community in the city of Boquete, which sits up around 9200 ft above sea level. If we decide we want to spend time at the beach it is less than an hour and a half drive to the Pacific ocean

Panama is one of the fastest growing Ex-pat destinations in the world with people from all over the world heading there. I have been researching this since Jan or so. I am on a few message boards with ex-pats. There is even a VSO in Panama City because there are so many Veterans that have moved there. I have also been in contact with them and know that my TriCare is accepted in the Hospitals there

You are really not very smart.

There is a big, thriving Ex-pat community in the city of Boquete, which sits up around 9200 ft above sea level. If we decide we want to spend time at the beach it is less than an hour and a half drive to the Pacific ocean

Panama is one of the fastest growing Ex-pat destinations in the world with people from all over the world heading there. I have been researching this since Jan or so. I am on a few message boards with ex-pats. There is even a VSO in Panama City because there are so many Veterans that have moved there. I have also been in contact with them and know that my TriCare is accepted in the Hospitals there
How much/month does it cost to live there?

It's still censorship, NAZI.
It would be, IF the government FORCED them to ban it through law (enforcement).

Otherwise, social media can censor what they want, just like this USMB site can....it is not against the first amendment.

How much/month does it cost to live there?

Depending on what standard of living you want about 1500 to 3000 a month for housing, food, utilities and the rest. If you want to live in Panama City then it will be between 3 and 4 most likely as it is a tad more expensive.

To get the Pensioners Visa you have to prove you have a lifetime income of 1500 a month for an individual or 2000 I think for a couple. The only catch is you cannot earn money in Panama, which we do not plan to do.

Most ex-pats we have talked with live on about 2500 a month and are living well. In Boquete you can rent a furnished 2 bed/2 bath house for under a grand unless it is in one of the new gated Ex-pat communities.

Panama is targeting retired folks, they want our money without us taking their jobs. It is a win/win.

Otherwise, social media can censor what they want, just like this USMB site can....it is not against the first amendment.
Nope. The FBI told them what to censor. A federal judge ruled that to be a violation of the First Amendment.

So you support political censorship. Nice to know. You won't mind it much when you are censored.

Parts of it are, up in the mountains it never gets above 70.

That was a long time ago, they have improved while the US has gone down hill
Weird huh….The U.S. has gone downhill with the emergence of Leftism and the invasion of tens of millions of wetbacks.…Both manifested and fostered by you and those like you.
hahaha….You people can’t get out of your own way.

Weird huh….The U.S. has gone downhill with the emergence of Leftism and the invasion of tens of millions of wetbacks.…Both manifested and fostered by you and those like you.
hahaha….You people can’t get out of your own way.
Gigi is letting his true colors show. He'll be in hog heaven living under Chinese influence. Commies gotta Commie.

Right now our first choice is Panama, but since it is 5.5 years away that could change.
That may be your first choice but that was really not the question. I may move outside the country at some point as well, it is hard to beat the cost of living and beaches along the Caribbean but I don't have any inkling that any of the destinations I may go to will have a 'more stable economy' than here.

Hell, one of the key features is a lower cost of living and that generally entails an economy that is less stable. Stable nations tend to be more wealthy, it is one of the reasons you want a stable economy.

I have also been in contact with them and know that my TriCare is accepted in the Hospitals there
No shit! That is interesting. I have another decade to go before I think of moving anywhere else (I do not want to try and raise my kinds outside of the nation after they lived the first half of their lives here) but I always assumed that the HC benefits would be something that I had to forgo.

They take both you and your family there under Tricare? That would make it a much more tempting place to move.

Last edited:
That may be your first choice but that was really not the question. I may move outside the country at some point as well, it is hard to beat the cost of living and beaches along the Caribbean but I don't have any inkling that any of the destinations I may go to will have a 'more stable economy' than here.

Hell, one of the key features is a lower cost of living and that generally entails an economy that is less stable. Stable nations tend to be more wealthy, it is one of the reasons you want a stable economy.

The US has had a recession an average of every 8 years since the end of the Great Depression.

It is not really all that hard to be more stable than that.

The US has had a recession an average of every 8 years since the end of the Great Depression.

It is not really all that hard to be more stable than that.
One minute you and your wife are killing it and you’re not affected by economic instability and the next minute you’re fleeing a country because of economic instability…2+2=5?

One minute you and your wife are killing it and you’re not affected by economic instability and the next minute you’re fleeing a country because of economic instability…2+2=5?

Feel free to show where I said I was leaving the country due to economic instability.

I merely said where we were going has more of it.

Also, in retirement our income will not be what it is now, thus downturns could cause more problems than they do now

Sure there is. And there will be.

It is true that you Brandon cultists will always deny reality, though.
No, there isn't. I understand you think there is and are hoping to string this bullshit into the 2024 elections next year...but the result will be the same.
Still no evidence.

Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back