Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

Nope, he was indicted right after he announced....and when the Demafacist could find unethitcal lawyers willing to do it, like Fani

How to tell us you’re a gullible fool without saying it. Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected President.

Trump made the earliest announcement of his candidacy in American history because he knew he was about to be indicted and for no other reason.

I'm not talking about that indictment. I'm talking about the classified documents case.
I am talking about all of them.....none of this would be happening but for the fact he is running....hence why it's a political trial.

How to tell us you’re a gullible fool without saying it. Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected President.

Trump made the earliest announcement of his candidacy in American history because he knew he was about to be indicted and for no other reason.
The NY DA said there was nothing to charge him on, they then reversed course after he announced he was running. GA couldnt indict, because no reasonable attorney would, then they got a corrupt Fani in office, and she of course was willing to, because she's corrupt

The NY DA said there was nothing to charge him on, they then reversed course after he announced he was running. GA couldnt indict, because no reasonable attorney would, then they got a corrupt Fani in office, and she of course was willing to, because she's corrupt

They said nothing of the kind. Trump quashed any investigations of himself, or his family during his presidency.

Who told you Georgia couldn’t indict??? That’s a fucking flat out lie. George are most definitely could, and did indict.

I find it amazing that you’re still trying to impeach Joe Biden or no evidence whatsoever of any criminal wrongdoing, while bitch whining like a little girl over the fact that Donald Trump openly committed multiple felonies throughout his presidency and since being voted out of office, and is now being called accounts for it.

Trump hasn’t been indicted for 1/4 of the shit he pulled.

What happened to the $100 million inauguration fund? Trump promised an audit.

“Pay for play” at his east coast golf clubs

Billions are missing from the PPP loan fund and unaccounted for.

Over billing for secret service rooms.

Obstruction of Justice and threatening witnesses in the Mueller trials.

His campaign was allowed to return $120 million stolen from donors bank accounts, without charges and they still have credit card privileges. Unbelievable.

Employing illegals at his golf clubs.

I could go in all day.

I know you don't care, you are openly supporting political prosecutions.....we get that.

If you believe these are “political prosecutions”, you’re a complete and utter fool. We get that.

Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him. He committed crimes throughout his entire presidency and since he’s left office.

Only a complete idiot ignores these facts

They said nothing of the kind. Trump quashed any investigations of himself, or his family during his presidency.

Who told you Georgia couldn’t indict??? That’s a fucking flat out lie. George are most definitely could, and did indict.

I find it amazing that you’re still trying to impeach Joe Biden or no evidence whatsoever of any criminal wrongdoing, while bitch whining like a little girl over the fact that Donald Trump openly committed multiple felonies throughout his presidency and since being voted out of office, and is now being called accounts for it.

Trump hasn’t been indicted for 1/4 of the shit he pulled.

What happened to the $100 million inauguration fund? Trump promised an audit.

“Pay for play” at his east coast golf clubs

Billions are missing from the PPP loan fund and unaccounted for.

Over billing for secret service rooms.

Obstruction of Justice and threatening witnesses in the Mueller trials.

His campaign was allowed to return $120 million stolen from donors bank accounts, without charges and they still have credit card privileges. Unbelievable.

Employing illegals at his golf clubs.

I could go in all day.
hhahahhaa link to Trump quashing the NY DA investigations....

If you believe these are “political prosecutions”, you’re a complete and utter fool. We get that.

Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him. He committed crimes throughout his entire presidency and since he’s left office.

Only a complete idiot ignores these facts
hahahha trump organization was being sued by some disatisfied customers.....so what? Happens to businesses all the time.

This is nothing more then a political prosecution lead by corrupt DAs, like Fani, or Demafascist who have done this before....like when they went after Obama's poltiical threat only to be overturned by the Courts.

Same old song and dance with your demafasicst.

No kidding. My only question is, where have the other 34% been?

Biden knows he can’t win without weaponizing his DOJ against Trump, and so does most of America.

Jailing the opposition is how the DemoKKKrats plan to "save our democracy".

Of course you can read them. It's your inability to understand them where you fall short.
I understand them, I have understood them, as well as the calls from your fellow brownshirts since nov 2016.....you all want to destroy the republic and put your demafascsit leadership in office.

The same folks that have made the country worse off since taking office in 2021.

I understand them, I have understood them, as well as the calls from your fellow brownshirts since nov 2016.....you all want to destroy the republic and put your demafascsit leadership in office.

The same folks that have made the country worse off since taking office in 2021.

:cuckoo:

Um, you asked for “MY evidence Jack Smith is a Biden supporter”, Dumbass.

So, either you are claiming I said he supports Biden, or you are so stupid you are asking me for evidence for something I never claimed.

Which is it, Halfwit?
: crickets: from Faun :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :banana::banana::banana:

Forum List

Back