Crazy personal conspiracy theory

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I remember when I was a teenager, Bosniaks "came at me strangely" on the street, for example by showing the victory sign, i.e. showing the spread two fingers and so on (the sign of the muslim BiH Army). And slightly insulted me a few times. I think they planned something against me, but than they didn't do anything to me. Maybe someone helped me, I don't know, or it's just crazy on my part. I once saw two of them with the skinheads, maybe the skinheads and the Bosniaks were planning to do something to me because I'm Roma?

I think maybe the Americans, Evangelicals and Jews helped me? Because I know a few Evangelicals and Christian Zionists etc.

I think we all react in the same way as those nice young Bosnian men .
Your suffocation for the general benefit of mankind seems a reasonable option .

However , perhaps your purpose in life is to infuruate others but help them see the wisdom of kindness and forgiveness .
A bit like teaching a Nazi type to not kick a wounded animal too hard .

I remember when I was a teenager, Bosniaks "came at me strangely" on the street, for example by showing the victory sign, i.e. showing the spread two fingers and so on (the sign of the muslim BiH Army). And slightly insulted me a few times. I think they planned something against me, but than they didn't do anything to me. Maybe someone helped me, I don't know, or it's just crazy on my part. I once saw two of them with the skinheads, maybe the skinheads and the Bosniaks were planning to do something to me because I'm Roma?

I think maybe the Americans, Evangelicals and Jews helped me? Because I know a few Evangelicals and Christian Zionists etc.
UHM Bosniaks? is that Bosnians?

UHM Bosniaks? is that Bosnians?
Bosnians who are muslims, the bosnians divide themselfes by religion, there are catholic bosnians, orthodox bosnians and muslim bosnians, muslim bosnians call themselfes bosniaks. they base their nationality on their religion kinda like jews.

Bosnians who are muslims, the bosnians divide themselfes by religion, there are catholic bosnians, orthodox bosnians and muslim bosnians, muslim bosnians call themselfes bosniaks. they base their nationality on their religion kinda like jews.
oh---I interviewed a patient once---elderly person---I could
not keep his mind on his medical history---just his
MISERY as a christian in Bosnia. He kept repeating---
"the united states is making a big mistake in Bosnia (it
was during a time that the US wanted to save Bosnians
from "aggression") -----he described situations similar
to yours

oh---I interviewed a patient once---elderly person---I could
not keep his mind on his medical history---just his
MISERY as a christian in Bosnia. He kept repeating---
"the united states is making a big mistake in Bosnia (it
was during a time that the US wanted to save Bosnians
from "aggression") -----he described situations similar
to yours
I have to give more context I dont have anything against Bosniaks or Muslims.
You're right. I also know a lot of Bosniaks that I like, mostly older people who worked with my mother and are also friends of my mother. They were just a few tough guys back then.

I meant in this specific situation, maybe those few guys i dont know.

I have to give more context I dont have anything against Bosniaks or Muslims.
You're right. I also know a lot of Bosniaks that I like, mostly older people who worked with my mother and are also friends of my mother. They were just a few tough guys back then.

I meant in this specific situation, maybe those few guys i dont know.
Could be---of course---BUT that which pops out in the
School yard----is very significant. It does not come out of
thin air

Could be---of course---BUT that which pops out in the
School yard----is very significant. It does not come out of
thin air
I dont know, ok, but i was a child, i didnt harmed anyone, im not a war criminal, im not even a serb, but for them probably a roma is worse then a serb, they think serbs are roma and such. You cannot explain to them that serbs are not roma and roma are not serbs.

I dont know, ok, but i was a child, i didnt harmed anyone, im not a war criminal, im not even a serb, but for them probably a roma is worse then a serb, they think serbs are roma and such. You cannot explain to them that serbs are not roma and roma are not serbs.
I grew up in the USA-----among my childhood friends were two kids "YUGOSLAVIAN" I grew up and realized that they were
SERBS-----somehow they seemed to have standard type prejudices against EVERY GROUP IN THE WORLD

Don't trust a Bosniak.

I grew up in the USA-----among my childhood friends were two kids "YUGOSLAVIAN" I grew up and realized that they were
SERBS-----somehow they seemed to have standard type prejudices against EVERY GROUP IN THE WORLD
Ok, If it was maybe a "schoolyard insult or beef" but i just said it is a conspiracy theory that it was more, that some really wanted to hurt me badly, maybe not only muslims but also others, i dont know who, and maybe someone helped me? As roma in a nazi town and the only foreigners are muslims, and others who hate roma, i think it could be dangerous.

In my town a neo-nazi organisation was arrested, they had kalashnikovs etc.

there are also satanists around and such people... no joke, but i dont see much of that anymore anyways....

its ok.... i said maybe im crazy or what, and it was just a school yard thing, just a insult

Don't trust a Bosniak.
I think that is sarcastic right? I have nothing against anyone. In school once I was asked by a teacher why im saying that bosniaks are muslims. that im kinda xenophobic or fascist, im not fascist or xenophobic.

But It is intertwined because religion does play a role; without Islam there would be no Bosniaks, in the same way that Jews define or justify themselves through their religion. You can be a Jew and secular and an atheist or a Bosnian and an atheist, but without Islam or Judaism, if that had never existed, this nationality wouldn't even exist. I'm sorry.

Many in the west, like americans cannot understand that.

Forum List

Back