The Question is No Longer, "Was the 2020 Election Stolen," it is...

He's turned up quite a bit of evidence against the Bidens. You should pay better attention, you would know more.
Look at you changing the subject. I'm talking about the stolen election not the Biden's. I know this tactic. Projection, deflection, change the subject.

What evidence does he have 2020 was stolen???

Look at you changing the subject. I'm talking about the stolen election not the Biden's. I know this tactic. Projection, deflection, change the subject.

What evidence does he have 2020 was stolen???
There was mules and shit. Didn't you see the movie?

He's turned up quite a bit of evidence against the Bidens. You should pay better attention, you would know more.

He hasn’t turned up a scrap of evidence on the Bidens. In fact, every witness and every piece of evidence, exonerates the Bidens and shows what a sham this whole impeachment has been.

Why aren’t Jim Jordan and then his committee investigating the $2 billion that Jared received from the Saudi’s? Why is the Senate the only group that’s looking at the corruption of the Trump administration on the way out the door and the billions that members of Trump’s administration received from governments around the world, on leaving office?

He hasn’t turned up a scrap of evidence on the Bidens. In fact, every witness and every piece of evidence, exonerates the Bidens and shows what a sham this whole impeachment has been.

Why aren’t Jim Jordan and then his committee investigating the $2 billion that Jared received from the Saudi’s? Why is the Senate the only group that’s looking at the corruption of the Trump administration on the way out the door and the billions that members of Trump’s administration received from governments around the world, on leaving office?
That's a lie, and you know it.

"My dad is sitting right here, so SEND US THE MONEY!"

DURRRRRR

The Neo-GOP has no evidence. Zip zero nada of anything. Just Russian lies and innuendoes from the lying sucks at Faux Not News.
Uh huh just" my dad sitting right next to me you better send the money today china" LOL then 5 million gets transferred🤣 there's some corruption for you. Russia Russia russia!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How come Mike Johnson the Speaker isn't holding hearings on the stolen election? He was an election denier himself yet no hearings or evidence of a stolen election. He keeps investigating the Biden's. Not turning up any evidence. So why not have a hearing on the supposed 2020 stolen election? He wouldn't dare. You know who is going to look into the claims of a stolen election? Prosecutors. Mike Johnson has he same "evidence" they have. That's why he's keeping his mouth shut. He too could be charged.
Cause repubs, even MAGA repubs know that trump is a hopeless, serial, LIAR. He did more damage to this country when he announced there was "massive voter fraud" after he lost the election than anyone, since the Civil War. trump is a dangerous man. He cannot have control of our nation's secrets again. He is ready to sell whatever he can get his grubby little hands on to the highest bidder, Russian, China, Saudi Arabia.

Cause repubs, even MAGA repubs know that trump is a hopeless, serial, LIAR. He did more damage to this country when he announced there was "massive voter fraud" after he lost the election than anyone, since the Civil War. trump is a dangerous man. He cannot have control of our nation's secrets again. He is ready to sell whatever he can get his grubby little hands on to the highest bidder, Russian, China, Saudi Arabia.
If we fall for it and elect him, I won't even complain as he breaks laws, becomes a dictator, cuts social security 25%, etc. I will not complain. America better get this one right.

...how many different ways?

Not only did Leftist billionaires fund an army of poll "volunteers" to harvest the votes of ghetto and nursing home incompetents, but OUR OWN DoJ and FBI stonewalled investigation of the Hunter Biden laptop and CREDIBLE reports of massive bribes paid to the Biden's, well ahead of the 2020 election.

And they are STILL hiding and slow-walking the evidence!
I watched the campaigns,many times Biden slobbering and mispronouncing a speech to mostly empty chairs. Even when then Pres canidate said it was credible that Biden had abused women, he was like a drugged beast

If they had any evidence where is it? They've had more than enough time to present more than lies an innuendoes!

They got diddly squat. Just like you.
"My dad is sitting here with me right now, SEND US THE MONEY!"

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Bannon explains the rea; goal, to "flood the media with shit." Bannon and MAGA want to destroy our free media and therefore the nation. That is the target.
OMG last night on PBS I saw a thing on Julius Cesar. I can't believe I'm a Cesar fan.

There were two parties.

Optimates and populares

Cesar's party believed in We the People. The opposing party believed only the ruling class should decide. They were the conservatives.
As a result, modern historians do not recognise any "coherent political party" under either populares or optimates,[12] nor do those labels lend themselves easily to comparison with a modern left–right split.[13] Democratic interpretations of Roman politics, however, have pushed for a re-evaluation which attributes an ideological tendency – e.g. populares believing in popular sovereignty – to the labels.
Popular sovereignty is the principle that the leaders of a state and its government are created and sustained by the consent of its people

The traditional view of the optimates refers to aristocrats who defended their own material and political interests and behaved akin to modern fiscal conservatives in opposing wealth redistribution and supporting small government.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness?ref...ecord-shows-voter-registration-without-photo/
The number of voters registering without a photo ID is SKYROCKETING in 3 key swing states:Arizona, Texas, and Pennsylvania.
Since the start of 2024:
TX: 1,250,710
PA: 580,513
AZ: 220,731

1. Flood the country with untold millions of illegals by land, sea, and air from all over the world, enough to eclipse the populations of 36 individual U.S. states so far.
  2. Prioritize the needs of these millions of non-citizens over the needs of American citizens with free flights, busses, hotels, meals and phones, ensuring their loyalty to the political party that imported them.
  3. Keep them in the country at all costs, even when they commit violent crimes like murder or rape. Attack the language used to describe the criminals as opposed to the criminals themselves. Slander critics as racist.
  4. Ensure their privileges are made irreversible with city and state sanctuary laws that act as population magnets. Codify permanent status and ensure non-cooperation with ICE.
  5. Count the non-citizens in the census that will determine congressional apportionment in the House of Representatives. As of now, they would equal 13 extra Congressional districts, a tremendous amount of electoral power.
  6. Launch a massive, heavily funded lawfare campaign to change state voting laws that legalize mass mail-in ballots. No signature verification or proof of citizenship requirements, making it almost impossible to prove voter fraud.
  7. Lock in the permanent voting majority with campaign promises of lavish benefits and permanent privileges, enshrining generational fealty to the Democrat Party.
  8. Win elections.
  9. Entrenched single-party rule has been achieved.

filthy disgusting commee D and uniparty.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1775273232360407164|twgr^e7556daa167cd296a92b553e0640da5ffe319cec|twcon^s2_&ref_url=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/extremely-concerning-record-shows-voter-registration-without-photo/
The number of voters registering without a photo ID is SKYROCKETING in 3 key swing states:Arizona, Texas, and Pennsylvania.
Since the start of 2024:
TX: 1,250,710
PA: 580,513
AZ: 220,731

1. Flood the country with untold millions of illegals by land, sea, and air from all over the world, enough to eclipse the populations of 36 individual U.S. states so far.
  2. Prioritize the needs of these millions of non-citizens over the needs of American citizens with free flights, busses, hotels, meals and phones, ensuring their loyalty to the political party that imported them.
  3. Keep them in the country at all costs, even when they commit violent crimes like murder or rape. Attack the language used to describe the criminals as opposed to the criminals themselves. Slander critics as racist.
  4. Ensure their privileges are made irreversible with city and state sanctuary laws that act as population magnets. Codify permanent status and ensure non-cooperation with ICE.
  5. Count the non-citizens in the census that will determine congressional apportionment in the House of Representatives. As of now, they would equal 13 extra Congressional districts, a tremendous amount of electoral power.
  6. Launch a massive, heavily funded lawfare campaign to change state voting laws that legalize mass mail-in ballots. No signature verification or proof of citizenship requirements, making it almost impossible to prove voter fraud.
  7. Lock in the permanent voting majority with campaign promises of lavish benefits and permanent privileges, enshrining generational fealty to the Democrat Party.
  8. Win elections.
  9. Entrenched single-party rule has been achieved.

filthy disgusting commee D and uniparty.
The repubs have one goal in mind. Bannon has spoken it many time. He and they want to tear down the government and replace it with some authoritarian regime, where one party rules even though they are in the minority. He predicts MAGA will rule for 50 years. They sounds very much like Putin's rule in Moscow.

The repubs have one goal in mind. Bannon has spoken it many time. He and they want to tear down the government and replace it with some authoritarian regime, where one party rules even though they are in the minority. He predicts MAGA will rule for 50 years. They sounds very much like Putin's rule in Moscow.

Hopefully it happens. If not the USA is doomed to become yet another fascist shithole like you scum so desire.

Forum List

Back