The Question is No Longer, "Was the 2020 Election Stolen," it is...

No Skippy
FU Peter Pan. :fu:

Actual judges appointed by Trump
Doesn't matter who appointed them. Are you suggesting that all judges are prejudiced and corrupt showing favor to who appoints them? Yet you claim the courts are supposed to be fair and balanced arbiters of election disputes. Laughingly, Trump's own judges prove that at least HIS judges don't extend him "favors."

laughed him out of court
Did they? Audio please. Was it a belly laugh, a chortle or just a quiet snicker? Again, if your judges are so biased to be swayed by who appoints them, you prove that however they dismiss cases, with laughter or whatever does not matter.

FU Peter Pan. :fu:

Doesn't matter who appointed them. Are you suggesting that all judges are prejudiced and corrupt showing favor to who appoints them? Yet you claim the courts are supposed to be fair and balanced arbiters of election disputes. Laughingly, Trump's own judges prove that at least HIS judges don't extend him "favors."

Did they? Audio please. Was it a belly laugh, a chortle or just a quiet snicker? Again, if your judges are so biased to be swayed by who appoints them, you prove that however they dismiss cases, with laughter or whatever does not matter.
I honestly feel sorry for Trump

He actually thought he could bring any shoddy claim to court and his appointed judges owed him a favor…especially the Supreme Court

Even they put the Constitution above Trump

...how many different ways?

Not only did Leftist billionaires fund an army of poll "volunteers" to harvest the votes of ghetto and nursing home incompetents, but OUR OWN DoJ and FBI stonewalled investigation of the Hunter Biden laptop and CREDIBLE reports of massive bribes paid to the Biden's, well ahead of the 2020 election.

And they are STILL hiding and slow-walking the evidence!

The New York Post???? Do you walk around with a "Kick Me" sign on your back all day???

Take your Rupert Murdoch lies, and shove them up your ass. Or better yet, provide some kind of proof of your claims.

Joe said it himself. He blackmailed ukraine that if they did not fire the prosecutor investigating humper they would not get US money. So they did it. The prosecutor has testified, hunter's partner has testified. It's in emails...just because the media and activist judges deny it is there, doesn't mean it isn't the truth. Biden sold out the US for his own fortune and power. Obama has done the same. You sit there and you're okay with them destroying our country.
You can stop lying at any time.

Not only did Leftist billionaires fund an army of poll "volunteers" to harvest the votes of ghetto and nursing home incompetents, but OUR OWN DoJ and FBI stonewalled investigation of the Hunter Biden laptop and CREDIBLE reports of massive bribes paid to the Biden's, well ahead of the 2020 election.

None of that happened.

Actually it sucks more to be one of those pet human groups the Democrats own….They can’t afford fuel, groceries or the interest rate to buy a home.

If you say so, I do not have any of those problems so it is good to be me

“I got mine”….what’s next, will you cash out and move to some thirdworld shithole?

just over 5.5 years and we will cash out and move to a nice Latin American country that has a lower cost of living, a more stable economy and a more stable government. From there we will travel to our hearts content and enjoy our hard earned retirement while we are still young enough to do so.

just over 5.5 years and we will cash out and move to a nice Latin American country that has a lower cost of living, a more stable economy and a more stable government. From there we will travel to our hearts content and enjoy our hard earned retirement while we are still young enough to do so.
I’m sure that’s what all legit ‘Veterans’ do….cut and run after they’ve helped fuck their nation up?

Why did you request this be moved to conspiracy?
None of the Russia collusion threads were ever moved to conspiracy?

Those don't exist. They have a lower cost of living, but their economies are far from stable, and their governments are even more unstable.

Forum List

Back