The Quandary Christians Put Gays In

Then they're wrong. Do you often base your argument on what stupid Christians do?

You're basing your view of Islam on what stupid extremist Muslims do...why can't I?
Are there any Christian videos on how to properly beat one's wife?

Or is it just Muslim videos?

Tell the truth now.

The New Testament doesn't teach wife beating. The Quran does. Jesus was a good guy. Mohammad was a murdering savage.

Like Moses.......
Moses was a regular guy like Mohammad. Jesus is God in the flesh.

Whatever floats your boat.

Then they're wrong. Do you often base your argument on what stupid Christians do?

You're basing your view of Islam on what stupid extremist Muslims do...why can't I?
The Quran permits wife beating. The New Testament doesn't.

The bible DOES...and some interpret the New Testament to support it. Most don't. Most Muslims don't interpret the Koran as supporting wife beating.

Domestic violence in Islam The Quran on wife-beating
Who interprets the New Testament as supporting wife beating? Which passage do they cite?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Already did...and linked to the Christian website.

Can I now paint all Christians like you do all Muslims?
Do you believe Islam and Christianity are comparable as religions?

Now prove that every legislator who voted for those laws is a Christian.

I don't have to prove that every one is- the majority was and is.

And if you don't know that- you are even more stupid than you appear.
Um, yeah. That's always a good rebuttal....."I'm smart and you're stupid".

Sometimes a short accurate pointing out of your ignorance is sufficient.

IF you are not aware that the members of Congress are overwhelmingly Christian- and always have been, you are extremely ignorant of American History.
Oh yeah, Nancy Pelosi's a Christian, huh.

Catholic. Some say they aren't Christian. I don't judge.
I judge. A person who supports abortion is a fascist, not a Christian.

Tell the truth now.

The New Testament doesn't teach wife beating. The Quran does. Jesus was a good guy. Mohammad was a murdering savage.

Like Moses.......

Do you see Islam and Christianity as comparable?

LOL. Subjection means wife beating?

To some Christians it does. Read the link.

Tell the truth now.

There's a whole website dedicated to it.

Christian Domestic Discipline Network - Loving Wife Spanking in a Christian Marriage - Entry Page
Those people are sick. You keep trying to paint Christianity as comparable to Islam.

Tell the truth now.

Like Moses.......
Killed 2 men in defense of others. Yeah, that's totally like Muhammad's massacres at Jerusalem and Medina.

Did you say something about massacres?

3So Moses said to the people, “Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the Lord’s vengeance on them. 4Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” 5So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel. 6Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.

7They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man. 8Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba—the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. 9The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. 10They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. 11They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, 12and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.

13Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp. 14Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.

15“Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16“They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Tell me again- how is Mohammed different from Moses?

Tell the truth now.

Like Moses.......

No- not really- I dislike aspects of more of Islam than I dislike aspects of Christianity. However, as long as Muslims or Christians are not trying to impose their faith on me, or trying to harm others, I am not too concerned with either faith.

Do you treat Muslims and Christians equally?

Like Moses.......

No- not really- I dislike aspects of more of Islam than I dislike aspects of Christianity. However, as long as Muslims or Christians are not trying to impose their faith on me, or trying to harm others, I am not too concerned with either faith.

Do you treat Muslims and Christians equally?
I treat everyone the same until they give me a reason not to. Islam is an evil hateful doctrine from the devil. Christianity is the Word of God. That's my belief.

Has a Christian forced you to read a bible or attend their church? You seem to have a case of Christophobia. It's quite common among the left.

God isn't in conflict with his own Church.

So says Sola Ecclesia...

You are appealing to the supposed authority of the Catholic Church to guide the Christian faith. That is Sola Ecclesia. The Church alone only guides the Christian belief. Where is God in all of this? Hmm? It seems that God is in fact in conflict with the Church. Not the other way around. Your idea has no scriptural bases. None.

"There is a formula current in Christian teaching (and the formula is borrowed from St. Paul himself) that traditional truth was confided to the Church as a deposit which it would guard and faithfully transmit as it had received it without adding to it or taking anything away . . . This deposit in fact is not an inanimate thing passed from hand to hand; it is not, properly speaking, an assemblage of doctrines and institutions consigned to books or other monuments . . . it must be represented as a current of life and truth coming from God through Christ and through the Apostles to the last of the faithful who repeats his creed and learns his catechism,"

(Catholic Encyclopedia, Tradition and the Living Magisterium).

So, if it isn't written, you presuppose the will of God and tell other Catholics what to believe and how to interpret the Bible... because the Church said so.

First of all before I continue, I will point out, that according to Sola Ecclesia, Catholics interpret the scripture as giving them the authority to interpret the scripture—and do so infallibly. That, is circular logic. Now, to demonstrate the colossal failure of Sola Ecclesia I need only these:

Romans 14:1-8:

"Now accept the one who is weak in faith, but not for the purpose of passing judgment on his opinions. 2 One man has faith that he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats vegetables only. 3 Let not him who eats regard with contempt him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats, for God has accepted him. 4 Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and stand he will, for the Lord is able to make him stand. 5 One man regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Let each man be fully convinced in his own mind. 6 He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, does so for the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and gives thanks to God. 7 For not one of us lives for himself, and not one dies for himself; 8 for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s."

Isaiah 8:20

"20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."

And to prove the superiority of Sola Scriptura:

Galatians 1:8-9

"8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed."

And even from Pope Paul VI who on November 18, 1965, in the Dei Verbum 24, NCC #135, said and I quote:

"For the Sacred Scriptures contain the word of God and since they are inspired, really are the word of God; and so the study of the sacred page is, as it were, the soul of sacred theology..”

Jesus himself often rebuked evil with "it is written." Not "the church says." The very fact Jesus cites scripture signifies its significance in conjunction with one's faith in God. Scripture alone is the basis of our faith in God. Scripture was used to rebuke Satan himself. There is no other authority than the word of God. What other source of authority do you need?

Last edited:

Tell the truth now.

Like Moses.......
Killed 2 men in defense of others. Yeah, that's totally like Muhammad's massacres at Jerusalem and Medina.

Did you say something about massacres?

3So Moses said to the people, “Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the Lord’s vengeance on them. 4Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” 5So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel. 6Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.

7They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man. 8Among their victims were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur and Reba—the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. 9The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. 10They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. 11They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, 12and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.

13Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp. 14Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds—who returned from the battle.

15“Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16“They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Tell me again- how is Mohammed different from Moses?
Judgement. Moses was preserving the nation of Israel.. Mohammad was the enemy of God.

Stop trying to compare the plights of blacks to a mental perversion. Homosexuality is a NOT a race. And grow up, child.

In 1950, your analogs found just as many reasons to be horribly upset about the notions of blacks voting, drinking out to the same water fountains, or sticking their dicks in white women.

Then you had Emmit Till, today we have Matt Shephard.

Stop trying to compare the plights of blacks to a mental perversion. Homosexuality is a NOT a race. And grow up, child.

In 1950, your analogs found just as many reasons to be horribly upset about the notions of blacks voting, drinking out to the same water fountains, or sticking their dicks in white women.

LOL Matthew Shepard was killed by a gay lover and he was dealing drugs. Some "icon"

It is not in the animal kingdom. Some daffy homosexual conned someone into paying for a grant and he came back shouting he had proof animals can be homosexual, the problem is he had no proof, no video, nothing. You clowns confuse what they call alpha male with homosexuality. Before you shout, bitch and moan be prepared to provide video proof of animals of the same sex mating. Word of warning: it doesn't exist.

It is not in the animal kingdom. Some daffy homosexual conned someone into paying for a grant and he came back shouting he had proof animals can be homosexual, the problem is he had no proof, no video, nothing. You clowns confuse what they call alpha male with homosexuality. Before you shout, bitch and moan be prepared to provide video proof of animals of the same sex mating. Word of warning: it doesn't exist.

Alpha male. Dumb ASS

[

LOL Matthew Shepard was killed by a gay lover and he was dealing drugs. Some "icon"

Right. More bullshit from FatIrishSow

Debunking Stephen Jimenez s Effort To De-Gay Matthew Shepard s Murder Blog Media Matters for America

Anonymous or simply unreliable sources are at the heart of Jimenez's effort to de-gay Shepard's murder. An anonymous "Wyoming law enforcement official" told him that "Shepard's murder had nothing to do with his sexual preferences." Jimenez doesn't elaborate on the extent of this official's involvement with the case, but he assures readers that the official's claim was "an assertion I would come to hear often during interviews." Among the others repeating that assertion was Glenn Duncan, a disbarred attorney who lost his law license after allegations of misusing clients' funds. Duncan agreed to an interview with Jimenez on the condition "that someone in the media finally tells the truth about Shepard's murder."

The "hidden truths" Jimenez claims to uncover are that McKinney and Shepard were regular methamphetamine users deeply implicated in the drug trade, and that, contrary to what McKinney (the principal attacker), Henderson, prosecutors, and Shepard's friends and family have always said, the two men actually knew each other before the night of the attack. What's more, Jimenez says, the two had had sex before - suggesting that homophobia couldn't possibly have been a factor in Shepard's murder.

So there you have it. another RIght Wing Lie debunked.

What you'll never see is the Catholic Church compromising on this issue. Protestant Churches, being severed from the vine that is the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church established by Christ himself, and is today represented by Catholic and Orthodox rites, lack the strength to maintain opposition against the popular tide of changing public opinion. This was made abundantly clear when Protestants dropped their opposition to birth control beginning with the Anglican Conference of 1930. Anglicans continue to lead the way in compromising with worldly values and because the See of Canterbury truly is the Protestant See, I anticipate the Protestant denominations will all follow suit.

But the Catholic Church will not, even if Jesus should tarry another 2000 years.

The Catholic CHurch will revise its position within 50 years.

[

Right. More bullshit from FatIrishSow

Debunking Stephen Jimenez s Effort To De-Gay Matthew Shepard s Murder Blog Media Matters for America

Anonymous or simply unreliable sources are at the heart of Jimenez's effort to de-gay Shepard's murder. An anonymous "Wyoming law enforcement official" told him that "Shepard's murder had nothing to do with his sexual preferences." Jimenez doesn't elaborate on the extent of this official's involvement with the case, but he assures readers that the official's claim was "an assertion I would come to hear often during interviews." Among the others repeating that assertion was Glenn Duncan, a disbarred attorney who lost his law license after allegations of misusing clients' funds. Duncan agreed to an interview with Jimenez on the condition "that someone in the media finally tells the truth about Shepard's murder."

The "hidden truths" Jimenez claims to uncover are that McKinney and Shepard were regular methamphetamine users deeply implicated in the drug trade, and that, contrary to what McKinney (the principal attacker), Henderson, prosecutors, and Shepard's friends and family have always said, the two men actually knew each other before the night of the attack. What's more, Jimenez says, the two had had sex before - suggesting that homophobia couldn't possibly have been a factor in Shepard's murder.

So there you have it. another RIght Wing Lie debunked.

Old man, you're just a stupid, childish son of a bitch. You keep getting shellacked and wonder why I laugh at you. Sit your scrawny ass down

The bible condemns it in several versus. That's the point, a church can't vote on God's laws. You're either all in or you're out, there is no in between. Homosexuals are welcome in our Church as everyone is but there won't be any SSM or blessing of a same sex union. It's not happening

The CHurch doesn't vote.

It just simply decides the man in the dress has talked to God and has come up with a totally different interpretation of the Big Book of Judean Fairy Tales.

Which is why after they insisted the Earth was the Center of the Universe for 1600 years, they finally admitted it wasn't. You know, if the face of overwealming scientific evidence.

And after 1800 years of defending slavery based on the bible, they finally decided slavery was wrong.

And after 1700 years of burning witches, they totally stopped doing that sort of thing.

And the funny thing is, most of you CatholicTards will keep on believing whatever the church tells you. You might even come around on Global Warming after the Man in the Dress tells you to.

Forum List

Back