The Quandary Christians Put Gays In

Tell me which laws passed by Christians are unconstitutional.

Oh that is easy:
As mentioned previously DOMA- but also:
Campaign finance laws
The Missouri Compromise
Laws requiring Segregation in Washington DC schools
The Comstock Act which restricted Americans access to contraceptives.
Parts of the Brady Act which restricted gun rights
The Flag Protection Act

In other words- every single law passed by Congress that the Supreme Court found unconstitutional.
Now prove that every legislator who voted for those laws is a Christian.

I don't have to prove that every one is- the majority was and is.

And if you don't know that- you are even more stupid than you appear.

99.9% of our elected representatives are Christian.
Prove it.

114th...91.8% Christian

Faith on the Hill The Religious Affiliations of the 114th Congress Pew Research Center

Christians live in the new testament. Read it from there.

Peter 3:1 Likewise, wives, be in subjection to your own husbands, so that, even if some refuse to believe and obey the word of God, they will be won over without a word, because of the behavior of the wives.

Jesus says it s okay to beat your wife Why Evolution Is True
LOL. Subjection means wife beating?

To some Christians it does. Read the link.
Then they're wrong. Do you often base your argument on what stupid Christians do?

You're basing your view of Islam on what stupid extremist Muslims do...why can't I?
Are there any Christian videos on how to properly beat one's wife?

Or is it just Muslim videos?

Tell the truth now.

The Catholic Church affirmed the practice later as legitimate. You have an intentionally skewed version of Christian history.

So, the Catholic Church deems what is legitimate instead of God. That's... rather confusing. I guess this is the reason why Protestants split away in the first place.
Silly Protestant! God isn't in conflict with his own Church.

Peter 3:1 Likewise, wives, be in subjection to your own husbands, so that, even if some refuse to believe and obey the word of God, they will be won over without a word, because of the behavior of the wives.

Then they're wrong. Do you often base your argument on what stupid Christians do?

You're basing your view of Islam on what stupid extremist Muslims do...why can't I?

Tell the truth now.

The New Testament doesn't teach wife beating. The Quran does. Jesus was a good guy. Mohammad was a murdering savage.

And Muslims don't pass laws either- you are as confused and cherry picking.

Christian Americans have passed every law that was passed by Congress. Every single one was voted in by Christian Americans.

But once again

And again I say 'what Sharia law in the United States"? I no more care whether Muslims call for religiously unconstitutional laws than if Christians call for religiously unconstitutional laws.

The Constitution says fuck them and the horses they ride in on

Oh that is easy:
Campaign finance laws
The Missouri Compromise
The Flag Protection Act

In other words- every single law passed by Congress that the Supreme Court found unconstitutional.

Um, yeah. That's always a good rebuttal....."I'm smart and you're stupid".

Sometimes a short accurate pointing out of your ignorance is sufficient.

IF you are not aware that the members of Congress are overwhelmingly Christian- and always have been, you are extremely ignorant of American History.

The Catholic Church affirmed the practice later as legitimate. You have an intentionally skewed version of Christian history.

So, the Catholic Church deems what is legitimate instead of God. That's... rather confusing. I guess this is the reason why Protestants split away in the first place.
I asked this earlier and may have missed your response. Do you believe the New Testament is the Word of God?

The Quran permits wife beating. The New Testament doesn't.

The bible DOES...and some interpret the New Testament to support it. Most don't. Most Muslims don't interpret the Koran as supporting wife beating.

Domestic violence in Islam The Quran on wife-beating

Oh that is easy:
Campaign finance laws
The Missouri Compromise
The Flag Protection Act

IF you are not aware that the members of Congress are overwhelmingly Christian- and always have been, you are extremely ignorant of American History.
Oh yeah, Nancy Pelosi's a Christian, huh.

I asked this earlier and may have missed your response. Do you believe the New Testament is the Word of God?
You didn't miss my response.

The bible DOES...and some interpret the New Testament to support it. Most don't. Most Muslims don't interpret the Koran as supporting wife beating.

Who interprets the New Testament as supporting wife beating? Which passage do they cite?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Christians don't live in the old testament. What some do is irrelevant. The FACT is Christianity doesn't teach wife beating and the Qur'an does. Reality.

Tell the truth now.

The New Testament doesn't teach wife beating. The Quran does. Jesus was a good guy. Mohammad was a murdering savage.

Like Moses.......

Tell the truth now.

Preaching to the choir.

Tell the truth now.

There's a whole website dedicated to it.

Christian Domestic Discipline Network - Loving Wife Spanking in a Christian Marriage - Entry Page

Tell the truth now.

Like Moses.......
Killed 2 men in defense of others. Yeah, that's totally like Muhammad's massacres at Jerusalem and Medina.

Who interprets the New Testament as supporting wife beating? Which passage do they cite?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Already did...and linked to the Christian website.

Can I now paint all Christians like you do all Muslims?

Tell the truth now.

Like Moses.......
Moses was a regular guy like Mohammad. Jesus is God in the flesh.

Oh that is easy:
Campaign finance laws
The Missouri Compromise
The Flag Protection Act

Oh yeah, Nancy Pelosi's a Christian, huh.

Catholic. Some say they aren't Christian. I don't judge.

tumblr_nqs7ckXV701sjeyq0o1_250.gif

Forum List

Back