The Primary Reason the Left Hate Chick Fil A

I try not to eat junk food. Yes, it's yummy, but here are some ingredients at CFA. If you want to make it yourself in your own kitchen you need lots of powered extracts and a chemical factory. She wasn't as fast as CFA, but mama never put sugar in fried chicken.

Milk shake recipe:
Icedream (whole milk, sugar, nonfat dry milk, artificial flavor, corn starch, mono & diglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, carrageenan, guar gum, Yellow 5 & 6), milkshake base (whole milk, sugar, cream, whey powder milk, nonfat dry milk, artificial flavor, disodium phosphate, mono and diglycerides, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan), whipped cream (cream, milk, sugar, sorbitol, nonfat milk solids, artificial flavor, mono and diglycerides, carrageenan, polysorbate 80, mixed tocopherols [vitamin E] to protect flavor, propellant: nitrous oxide), cherries, (high fructose corn syrup, water, potassium sorbate [a preservative], sodium benzoate [a preservative], citric acid, artificial flavor, FD&C Red #40, sulfur dioxide [a preservative]).

The Chicken recipe:
Chargrilled chicken (whole breast filet, water, seasoning [sugar, salt, dextrose, garlic powder, onion powder, maltodextrin, autolyzed yeast extract, spice, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, natural flavors, paprika {color}], flavoring [yeast extract, modified food starch, sea salt], oil blend [soybean oil,palm kernel oil, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavor, TBHQ and citric acid added as preservatives, and artificial color], seasoning [sugar, spice, paprika, and soybean oil], potassium phosphate).

Edit. The link: Is Chick-fil-A Healthy: Let's Check the Menu | Rebooted Body

.​

CFA is unabashedly pro-America.
Every restaurant is one table short this week.

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A honors fallen soldiers with special empty table
So this gives them a pass for bigotry?
You know they employ gay people? Quit being a dumb shit and get a brain of your own.

They are not allowed to ask. and they would get sued.
Like you can’t tell who’s a Homo.

Ah, the old ‘they’re just homos’ ploy! Good one!

Two words..

Ted Haggard.

Enough said.

Snowflake is threatened by a book.

Yes, some books are scary.

upload_2019-5-26_6-34-18.jpeg

upload_2019-5-26_6-34-37.jpeg

Some just need warning labels...

upload_2019-5-26_6-33-54.jpeg

View attachment 262513

You know they employ gay people? Quit being a dumb shit and get a brain of your own.

Most times no. I doubt they have many gays working for them, as they can be fired for anything, all companies make up excuses for firing.

Christian place, I think not. So they have a table where a non vet is suppose to sit with a god damn bible on it.

What a pile of shit. I will never eat at one. I thought Christians zealots were suppose to be glad of death, they can rest with Jesus, in heaven. Why they make dead vets into something special is beyond reproach, and its for marketing.

upload_2019-5-26_6-47-28-jpeg.262513

Last edited:

View attachment 262513

They knowingly hire gay people. You're a good representative of a liberal. A complete dumbass.

I try not to eat junk food. Yes, it's yummy, but here are some ingredients at CFA. If you want to make it yourself in your own kitchen you need lots of powered extracts and a chemical factory. She wasn't as fast as CFA, but mama never put sugar in fried chicken.

Milk shake recipe:
Icedream (whole milk, sugar, nonfat dry milk, artificial flavor, corn starch, mono & diglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, carrageenan, guar gum, Yellow 5 & 6), milkshake base (whole milk, sugar, cream, whey powder milk, nonfat dry milk, artificial flavor, disodium phosphate, mono and diglycerides, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, guar gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan), whipped cream (cream, milk, sugar, sorbitol, nonfat milk solids, artificial flavor, mono and diglycerides, carrageenan, polysorbate 80, mixed tocopherols [vitamin E] to protect flavor, propellant: nitrous oxide), cherries, (high fructose corn syrup, water, potassium sorbate [a preservative], sodium benzoate [a preservative], citric acid, artificial flavor, FD&C Red #40, sulfur dioxide [a preservative]).

The Chicken recipe:
Chargrilled chicken (whole breast filet, water, seasoning [sugar, salt, dextrose, garlic powder, onion powder, maltodextrin, autolyzed yeast extract, spice, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, natural flavors, paprika {color}], flavoring [yeast extract, modified food starch, sea salt], oil blend [soybean oil,palm kernel oil, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavor, TBHQ and citric acid added as preservatives, and artificial color], seasoning [sugar, spice, paprika, and soybean oil], potassium phosphate).

Edit. The link: Is Chick-fil-A Healthy: Let's Check the Menu | Rebooted Body

.​
Scary words!

I bet you’re one of those wanting to ban dihydrogen monoxide.

View attachment 262513

Most times no.
That’s because you’re clueless.

The theme is clear. Leftists are clueless.

Really? So what was she supposed be doing that would have "clued" me. She didn't come in wearing a flannel shirt and a wide watch band...

Here's what I remember. She treated her employees fairly and stuck up for them. Compared to a lot of the straight male bosses I've had (Which is pretty much what turned me into a liberal) it was a welcome change.

We don't have many Chic-Fil-A's up here in the Great White North. But when we travel down south, we make it a point to stop at them. Usually there are workers directing traffic through the drive thru. I have NEVER seen that at any other fast food establishment--EVER. Lines wrapped two and three times around the building.

And the food is delicious. I think the libs deeply regret having made CFA a political battering ram. It helped their business--immensely.
Just a couple years or so ago we were a CfA-less environment too. But then, after the lefty hubbub, the flood gates opened and we’ve now got at least 3 in the area. So hang in there. CfA is coming your way.

View attachment 262513

But bigots expose themselves as such .

Most times no.
That’s because you’re clueless.

Well I'm sure that dead vet doesn't care if a gay person was next to him in a fox hole. He would give anything to be alive and able to talk to a gay person.

I like Chick Fil A

Good quality chicken. Good service
Except on Sunday

Forum List

Back