The Primary Reason the Left Hate Chick Fil A

Small town near us has 3 CFA’s within 5 miles, each with double drive thru lanes that wraps entirely around the building with employees getting food out like a well oiled machine, 5 minutes tops to get your food.

Totally Awesome. That way, you dumb white trash can have your arteries clog even faster while you read fake news about how that shit is good for you.
Lol
So someone who yells at his mom from his moms basement to make him more tots....

CFA is unabashedly pro-America.
Every restaurant is one table short this week.

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A honors fallen soldiers with special empty table
So this gives them a pass for bigotry?
You know they employ gay people? Quit being a dumb shit and get a brain of your own.

They are not allowed to ask. and they would get sued.
Like you can’t tell who’s a Homo.

Most times no. I doubt they have many gays working for them, as they can be fired for anything, all companies make up excuses for firing.

Christian place, I think not. So they have a table where a non vet is suppose to sit with a god damn bible on it.

What a pile of shit. I will never eat at one. I thought Christians zealots were suppose to be glad of death, they can rest with Jesus, in heaven. Why they make dead vets into something special is beyond reproach, and its for marketing.

upload_2019-5-26_6-47-28-jpeg.262513
Lol
Says someone who believed in hope and change... Shut the fuck up

CFA is unabashedly pro-America.
Every restaurant is one table short this week.

View attachment 262513

Chick-fil-A honors fallen soldiers with special empty table
So this gives them a pass for bigotry?
You know they employ gay people? Quit being a dumb shit and get a brain of your own.

They are not allowed to ask. and they would get sued.
Like you can’t tell who’s a Homo.
But bigots expose themselves as such .
Lol
Too Bad you have no clue what the word even means... Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

They hire queers and I've never had their religion imposed on me. Maybe you shouldn't be an asshole bigot.

They only hire gays because they'd get sued if they didn't.
Do keep in mind that the person has to be dependable because if they aren't, that right there is what will be the thing that makes them get shown the door.

God bless you and those who show up and work hard always!!!

Holly

Do keep in mind that the person has to be dependable because if they aren't, that right there is what will be the thing that makes them get shown the door.

God bless you and those who show up and work hard always!!!

Ummm... okay. Sounds nice in principle. IN the real world, I've seen good people fired for bullshit reasons and someone who knows someone or is sleeping with someone gets promoted.

Nothing sells chicken sandwiches like waving the flag! In fact, it is used to sell everything. The largest American flag in my town is flown by the Toyota dealership.

I should point out in most of those cartoons, Henry Hawk usually gets the better of Foghorn and Foghorn gets taken back to his nest to be cooked and eaten off screen.

YIKES, that'll teach me to research my comments. Thank you!

Nothing sells chicken sandwiches like waving the flag! In fact, it is used to sell everything. The largest American flag in my town is flown by the Toyota dealership.

You still mad that Mississippi got a Toyota manufacturing plant instead of your piece of shit blue state?

You still mad that Mississippi got a Toyota manufacturing plant instead of your piece of shit blue state?

McSally is going to be sad to hear how you characterize AZ. As for Japanese car companies, I drive a Honda, because it is the most reliable car on the road. I just find it amusing that the Right obviously responds to anyone waving an American flag.

Forum List

Back