The Primary Reason the Left Hate Chick Fil A

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
CFA is unabashedly pro-America.
Every restaurant is one table short this week.

upload_2019-5-26_6-47-28.jpeg

Chick-fil-A honors fallen soldiers with special empty table

We don't have many Chic-Fil-A's up here in the Great White North. But when we travel down south, we make it a point to stop at them. Usually there are workers directing traffic through the drive thru. I have NEVER seen that at any other fast food establishment--EVER. Lines wrapped two and three times around the building.

And the food is delicious. I think the libs deeply regret having made CFA a political battering ram. It helped their business--immensely.

We don't have many Chic-Fil-A's up here in the Great White North. But when we travel down south, we make it a point to stop at them. Usually there are workers directing traffic through the drive thru. I have NEVER seen that at any other fast food establishment--EVER. Lines wrapped two and three times around the building.

And the food is delicious. I think the libs deeply regret having made CFA a political battering ram. It helped their business--immensely.
Small town near us has 3 CFA’s within 5 miles, each with double drive thru lanes that wraps entirely around the building with employees getting food out like a well oiled machine, 5 minutes tops to get your food.

Small town near us has 3 CFA’s within 5 miles, each with double drive thru lanes that wraps entirely around the building with employees getting food out like a well oiled machine, 5 minutes tops to get your food.

Agreed and never seen anything like it. Hubby will usually order online from about five minutes away; we stand in the pick up line inside and our food is sometimes even waiting for us. "efficient" doesn't even come close and the employees are unfailingly polite.

Totally Awesome. That way, you dumb white trash can have your arteries clog even faster while you read fake news about how that shit is good for you.

CFA is unabashedly pro-America.
Every restaurant is one table short this week.

Actually, it has more to do with their homophobia and trying to impose their religion on the rest of us.

Oh, and their chicken tastes like greasy shit.
They hire queers and I've never had their religion imposed on me. Maybe you shouldn't be an asshole bigot.

Totally Awesome. That way, you dumb white trash can have your arteries clog even faster while you read fake news about how that shit is good for you.
Mr nutritionist who thinks if you eat 5000 calories a day of healthy food you’ll lose weight.

You can stick to your Homo bars.

Sorry, man... I'm straight... hate to disappoint you as we all know that it's been scientifically proven that most homophobes are latent homosexuals repressing their desires. I'd post a link, but it has too many big words.
Ah, the old ‘they’re just homos’ ploy! Good one!

Forum List

Back