the poor need to wake UP and stop having kids

Yeah, these right wing christians don't want to helps nobody, not even Christ...They are only concerned with themselves...

So all of those Christian hospitals, charities, and missionary work around the world are all for themselves? How does that work exactly?

I sit here everyday and think of all the muscle cars I could have had if I hadn't had 4 kids, that would have been 4 hot rods, but I would not trade them for the world, since I can't shove them back into their mother...

Last edited:
In other words, only rich women should have kids.

It's an envy thing. The upper crust always believe that the lower classes have too much fun in bed. It's entertainment they don't have to pay for, which also offends capitalists.

Your not going to make the distinction from having sex and having children you cannot afford? Indeed, liberals are the party of instant gratification and deferred responsibility. Abortion should be free and if you cannot prove you can have a child you should either seek an abortion or sign a statement of understanding that the public is not responsible for your personal choices.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOILKHmZBwc]No Wire Hangers - YouTube[/ame]

I think you need a break from the heavy lifting. Your sense of humor appears impaired.

If the poor stop having children, where are we going to get our pool of low cost labor?

Immigration.

Immigration from the third world to keep wages low. So the low wage immigrants will have kids who will need taxpayer subsidies probably. Vicious cycle all in the name of corporate profits. These additional immigrants ultimately add to the gross national product or gnp. Win win for corporations. Low wages and more people here to purchase things. But keep blaming the liberals. Welcome back Publius.

It's an envy thing. The upper crust always believe that the lower classes have too much fun in bed. It's entertainment they don't have to pay for, which also offends capitalists.

Your not going to make the distinction from having sex and having children you cannot afford? Indeed, liberals are the party of instant gratification and deferred responsibility. Abortion should be free and if you cannot prove you can have a child you should either seek an abortion or sign a statement of understanding that the public is not responsible for your personal choices.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOILKHmZBwc]No Wire Hangers - YouTube[/ame]

I think you need a break from the heavy lifting. Your sense of humor appears impaired.

At least you understood I was attempting to be humorous. But why not skim from the lower classes of first world countries?

Last edited:
It costs 1/2 million$ (in TODAY'S money, 1 million or more by the time a baby today has a master's degree, as he'll NEED) to properly raise a kid in the US. If you can't provide that, kind of money/training for your kid you are a jerk for having him.. You wil be condemning your kid to poverty and horror, or condeming tax payers to pay for that kid's incarcertation/welfare (and their kids, on down the line).

A woman can get sterilized with 2 injections, she's out of service just 2 hours. They cause scarring inside of her Fallopian tubes. Nothing shows. We should be giving young, as yet childless girls (all over the world) 5k cash to be sterilized. almost all problems come from overpopulation. Such money would let her start a biz, get an education, or get the hell out of what ever scum hole she's stuck in. fingerprinting would stop "repeats".

here is a better idea..... stop giving them money for anything more then the first mistake....... Watch how fast they stop having babies.

So only rich women should have kids, is what you are saying.

If you can't afford a child then you shouldn't have one. Why is that so hard to understand?

Ok. Let's make abortion easily available to every woman who thinks she's too poor to give birth.

I'm all for that!!! As long as they dont wait until they have to butcher the poor kid like a cow to get em out.
Shit,give em all free abortions and or birth control with the understanding that if they have kids they cant afford they get nothing from the government.

Last edited:
"Middle-Class Values." Don't assume financial obligations that you cannot afford to meet. It's not complicated.

There is no reason, in 2014, to bear a child that you do not WANT or cannot afford. (1) abstinence is 100% effective, (2) birth control is cheap and easily accessible, (3) there is an endless supply of couples (and regrettably, women) who are more than willing to adopt an "unwanted baby," and (4) abortion is legal in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Like it or not, it is incumbent on the woman to prevent pregnancy/childbirth. It's a combination of biology and science. If you don't want to have a kid, then do something to prevent it.

Lots of poor people have kids (I was one), and they raise them by hard work and sacrifice. NORMALLY, one is not financially well-off when in the prime child-bearing years, but one's income generally increases over time, so that children who could barely be afforded initially become more affordable as income increases. Regardless, if one is in no position to support and nurture a child, then you should not have a child.

If you cannot afford a house, then you should not buy a house. If you cannot afford a new car, then...

You get the idea.

Yes, they are fighting to come here for low paying jobs

Which are low paying because third world immigrants are driving down wages.
And you know damn well thats true.....

Actually I don't

I don't see first world immigrants and third world immigrants competing for the same jobs

I watched hispanics go from 2% to 75% in machine shops over a twenty year period. And wages went stagnant.
And if you want to consider thirty to thirty five bucks an hour crappy...? Then yeah I guess those first world people wont be coming here. But it sure would make a difference to somebody who's wages stopped rising at eighteen an hour because of cheap mexican labor.
You liberals are your own worst enemy. You want higher wages yet you let in the very people who make that impossible. Thank God I'm done with working.

I sit here everyday and think of all the muscle cars I could have had if I hadn't had 4 kids, that would have been 4 hot rods, but I would not trade them for the world, since I can't shove them back into their mother...

you procreated :eek:

Millions of women would stop having them if they didn't have a way to afford them through Big Government policies.
here is a better idea..... stop giving them money for anything more then the first mistake....... Watch how fast they stop having babies.
Yes, welfare is the root of the problem.

it IS you dolt; isnt it left-wingers saying times are so good now under obama?

WOULD YOU have a child you KNEW you couldnt afford if there was no such thing as welfare?

if you dont have the kid; you cant get the welfare payment. well actually you can NOW under obama's EXPANDED WELFARE STATE; but you used to not be able to

cant get the welfare; the food stamps; the SNAP, WIC whatever, the SECTION 8, the grants, the child care, the heating assistence...etc

idiots and hypocrites

Millions of women would stop having them if they didn't have a way to afford them through Big Government policies.
Yes, welfare is the root of the problem.

it IS you dolt; isnt it left-wingers saying times are so good now under obama?

WOULD YOU have a child you KNEW you couldnt afford if there was no such thing as welfare?

Most of the people sucking the gov tit would end up in prison for child abuse without that gubbermint check.

Forum List

Back