the poor need to wake UP and stop having kids

It costs 1/2 million$ (in TODAY'S money, 1 million or more by the time a baby today has a master's degree, as he'll NEED) to properly raise a kid in the US. If you can't provide that, kind of money/training for your kid you are a jerk for having him.. You wil be condemning your kid to poverty and horror, or condeming tax payers to pay for that kid's incarcertation/welfare (and their kids, on down the line).

A woman can get sterilized with 2 injections, she's out of service just 2 hours. They cause scarring inside of her Fallopian tubes. Nothing shows. We should be giving young, as yet childless girls (all over the world) 5k cash to be sterilized. almost all problems come from overpopulation. Such money would let her start a biz, get an education, or get the hell out of what ever scum hole she's stuck in. fingerprinting would stop "repeats".

You must have some high standards if it takes $1M to "properly" raise a child. I honestly have trouble even taking your post seriously with that number. Does that include a new Mercedes so your child is not embarrassed by what other kids think of them when they drive to school?

My parents raised 6 kids on a blue-collar factory wage. Wasn't easy for them, but we turned out just fine with zero cost to the public in either welfare benefits or prison costs.

If you can't afford a child then you shouldn't have one. Why is that so hard to understand?

In other words, only rich women should have kids.

It's an envy thing. The upper crust always believe that the lower classes have too much fun in bed. It's entertainment they don't have to pay for, which also offends capitalists.

My wife and I have an incredible time in bed, but we only have two children.

It costs 1/2 million$ (in TODAY'S money, 1 million or more by the time a baby today has a master's degree, as he'll NEED) to properly raise a kid in the US. If you can't provide that, kind of money/training for your kid you are a jerk for having him.. You wil be condemning your kid to poverty and horror, or condeming tax payers to pay for that kid's incarcertation/welfare (and their kids, on down the line).

A woman can get sterilized with 2 injections, she's out of service just 2 hours. They cause scarring inside of her Fallopian tubes. Nothing shows. We should be giving young, as yet childless girls (all over the world) 5k cash to be sterilized. almost all problems come from overpopulation. Such money would let her start a biz, get an education, or get the hell out of what ever scum hole she's stuck in. fingerprinting would stop "repeats".

You could be a poster child for Margaret Sanger. You represent her so well. The truth is neither you nor Margaret have a right to tell people who should be permitted to live (white democrat elitists) and who should be sentenced to death ( anyone poor, black or both )

Planned Parenthood didn't place their clinics in low income black neighborhoods without motive. They are targeting a specific group and it is high time that group woke up!

If you can't afford a child then you shouldn't have one. Why is that so hard to understand?

Ok. Let's make abortion easily available to every woman who thinks she's too poor to give birth.

I'm all for that!!! As long as they dont wait until they have to butcher the poor kid like a cow to get em out.
Shit,give em all free abortions and or birth control with the understanding that if they have kids they cant afford they get nothing from the government.
Good idea. Damned babies deserve to starve. Lets see if we can sell that concept to the voting population. I am sure they will love that concept.

In other words, only rich women should have kids.

It's an envy thing. The upper crust always believe that the lower classes have too much fun in bed. It's entertainment they don't have to pay for, which also offends capitalists.

Jesus. I am so happy to know that much more about your sex life. And it makes such a difference. Jesus, are you stupid by chance or did you have to work at it???

Jesus. I am so happy to know that much more about your sex life. And it makes such a difference. Jesus, are you stupid by chance or did you have to work at it???

I would say that you are the stupid one for not getting the point.

I have a better solution. Well, it's not mine, it was proposed long ago, but I think it can still work. ;) Let's let them have all the babies they want. They can raise them for the first year, really fatten them up. Then they can sell them to specialized butchers who can cut them into juicy morsels and sell to the rich folk as a delicacy. So the poor moms could make a bundle having babies and the rich folks could have a nice new delicacy to enjoy. It's just a modest little proposal, but a win-win solution, I say. Not to mention the improvement in economic conditions for the butchers.

A Modest Proposal, by Dr. Jonathan Swift

Last edited:

I would say that you are the stupid one for not getting the point.
Please, me boy. Give up on the concept of being profound.

Ok. Let's make abortion easily available to every woman who thinks she's too poor to give birth.

I'm all for that!!! As long as they dont wait until they have to butcher the poor kid like a cow to get em out.
Shit,give em all free abortions and or birth control with the understanding that if they have kids they cant afford they get nothing from the government.
Good idea. Damned babies deserve to starve. Lets see if we can sell that concept to the voting population. I am sure they will love that concept.

Why would they have children they cant afford if birth control and abortion were free?
Sounds to me like it's the parents fault for having children with no means to support them.
So who's the evil one here?
If you cant feed em? Dont breed em.

The means to stop this are very simple.... force people to endure the consequences of their own mistakes/decisions. Stop paying them to have kids. Stop paying them to not work. Stop paying them to survive when all they want to do is sit around and complain.

One of my soon to be sisters-in-law is going to be in very deep trouble come June 1st. She (age 25) and her 30 year old husband lose ALL of their benefits come 6/1/2014. No more SNAP. No more Welfare. No more Section 8 housing. It seems that she's used up all the benefits for her and her 4 kids (none of whom were fathered by her husband). He can't collect unemployment, has thousands of dollars in outstanding child support payments due, and neither of them are actually willing to go out and get a JOB to pay their bills. But they find money for weed and booze on a regular basis. It will be very interesting to see how the family handles this in another 2 weeks, but we (my fiance and I) are certainly not reaching into our pockets to help them out.

Why would they have children they cant afford if birth control and abortion were free?
Sounds to me like it's the parents fault for having children with no means to support them.
So who's the evil one here?
If you cant feed em? Dont breed em.
but where would your army get its cannon fodder from?, I know some middle class kid went to Vietnam but I would love an accurate demographic of the conscripts.

Forum List

Back