"The "POOR" a profile : free cell phone, free rent, free food,

free internet, free health care!

YES the POOR are so down trodden!
Absolutely NO OTHER country offers these luxuries to the "POOR"!!!
a) Free Cell phone (my cell phone I PAY is about $100/month)
if the poor person receives just one of the below:
Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program
THEY GET A FREE CELL PHONE PAID BY ME FROM TAX ON MY CELL PHONE!
b) 40 million Americans on food stamps get $200/month in free food.
c)FREE RENT...
about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...

So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $12,000 free housing ,
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus
=== $ 5,000 a year in free health care from Medicaid.
So this is about $26,000 a year in FREE MONEY, free goods and free services...

THE '"POOR"!!!

The free cell phone link you posted was from 2009. Has that program been cut? No one here gets a free cell phone. They get a landline connection with limited minutes and no frills for $20/month here.

They don't get much choice in the housing. They're allowed 1 bedroom for the head of household & spouse, and one bedroom to be shared per gender, meaning up to 3 bedrooms. They aren't given a voucher and told, "You can spend this much." They are given a list of rental properties that are pre-approved. At present here there's a two-year waiting list to get into a section 8 house. The landlords routinely overcharge the system.

$200/month in free food? $50/week? My, how generous. A family of 4 can go hog wild on ramen noodles.

Three people on my street died because their medicaid was underfunded. One was a woman that died in terrible pain from cancer, the docs refused to operate on her because they wouldn't get paid enough. One doc gave her morphine for about a month, then said he could no longer afford it. Another was an older man that should have been in a nursing home. It wasn't the stroke that killed him, it was exposure - he dropped in his unheated garage in 40-degree cold. The third was a 5-year-old boy with a tumor. Again, the docs refused to operate without the cash. But hey, it saved your tax dollars, so that's great news!

The EIC is for the working poor. I guess only the 1% should be subsidized, after all, they need the money so badly. Too much is never enough.

Free cell phone links if you are looking for one for yourself. The articular
is 2011

Free Cell Phone Service for the Poor - BusinessWeek

Free Cell Phone Providers for the Poor and Unemployed – Safelink and others

WOW.... a three bedroom apartment. Unlike a studio apartment which is basically ONE room, i would also guess this THREE bedroom apartment/house has a living room, dining room and kitchen too.

A three bedroom anything in this city will run you 1800 -2500 a month.

I am also sure you have not heard the scam of having more children... trying to get one of both sexes...so you get better housing....

$200 dollars a month is better then ZERO dollars a month. Its called clipping coupons and looking for sales. Its called not eating snack food, junk or candy.

Doctors NEVER give cancer patients enough pain meds.... they are afraid of addicting you. :cuckoo: But that is the what happens.

Grandma must be tuckered out already! :night:

I am not sure why she was so upset with the op...

they do get free cell phone, free rent, free food, :dunno:

I wonder if we could get out of paying it based on the Constitution forbidding involuntary servitude? I didn't know when I finally 'arrived' I would be supporting a family of 6. I can itemize this time because my state, local, and property taxes are more than the standard deduction!!!! I'm sure I could have all along, but just didn't sit down and figure it up. My medical bills were so great this year, I decided to give it a go, though! Haven't gotten all my W2s, so I don't know if I can take the medical expenses or not yet.

Last edited:
(SARCASM)

Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program
c)FREE RENT...
about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...

So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $ 2,400 free food,

THE '"POOR"!!!

What are we going to do?

I tell you what we should do!

We should hunt down the poor like the poor human savages that they are! We shall take back our tax dollars from them and kick them in the stomach to abort that bastard child they are bearing! Then we should throw them in a deep ditch, poor gasoline on them and toss in a match!! And while they are screaming and begging for forgiveness, we will drop our pants to our ankles and piss in their faces!

Damn the poor! It is your fault you got fired from your job or are too dumb and lazy to work. Go jump off a building or go to Afganistan so you can get your head cut off.

You can only do us one favor you low-valued stupid impoverished humans and that is...

Vote Mitt Romney for President:tongue:

(SARCASM)

c)FREE RENT...

So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $ 2,400 free food,

THE '"POOR"!!!

What are we going to do?

We should hunt down the poor like the poor human savages that they are! We shall take back our tax dollars from them and kick them in the stomach to abort that bastard child they are bearing! Then we should throw them in a deep ditch, poor gasoline on them and toss in a match!! And while they are screaming and begging for forgiveness, we will drop our pants to our ankles and piss in their faces!

Damn the poor! It is your fault you got fired from your job or are too dumb and lazy to work. Go jump off a building or go to Afganistan so you can get your head cut off.

You can only do us one favor you low-valued stupid impoverished humans and that is...

I don't believe that people who have gotten their entire lifelong livlihood from the government should get the designation 'poor.' There should be a separate classification for them that separates them out from the working poor or recently displaced workers. They really are NOT in the same category.

(SARCASM)

c)FREE RENT...

So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $ 2,400 free food,

THE '"POOR"!!!

What are we going to do?

I don't believe that people who have gotten their entire lifelong livlihood from the government should get the designation 'poor.' There should be a separate classification for them that separates them out from the working poor or recently displaced workers. They really are NOT in the same category.

How about "Professional Politicians"?

(SARCASM)

What are we going to do?

How about "Professional Politicians"?

I doubt the job descriptions are the same.

Wouldn't that be a hoot. Giving welfare recipients a job description! LOL. I can see it now. :eek:

In our area right now, there is an advert running on the radio telling folks to contact some tax preparation business to find out if they qualify of the EIC, it being "free money". Free? Not for me. Not for people who pay their (income) taxes.

In our area right now, there is an advert running on the radio telling folks to contact some tax preparation business to find out if they qualify of the EIC, it being "free money". Free? Not for me. Not for people who pay their (income) taxes.

We have the same commercials here.

We have the same commercials here.

Do you ever tire of being an ATM for some lazy shit? Or some government-favored business deemed "to big to fail"?

Forum List

Back