"Shaniqua" sues NYC real estate firm.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Because they could not help her find section 8 apartments lol. Can't make it up any better.

Black woman sues NYC ritzy realtor Douglas Elliman and 35 of its agents 'for failing to help her find low incoming housing,' including one broker who sniffed 'I only specialize in luxury real estate transactions'​

• Shaniqua Newkirk filed a lawsuit in a New York City federal court last month against property company Douglas Elliman and its real estate agents
  • She sent emails to them in June 2021 requesting help finding Section 8 housing, which is a federal government voucher program that helps poor families
  • Newkirk claimed they violated violated discrimination laws in the Fair Housing Act by failing to respond to her or not providing adequate help.

I can care less what color she is, but this bullshit has to stop.

Section 8 scum ruined the complex I lived in. After the market crashed, people starting renting out their condos to these Section 8 people. They started climbing through the windows of vacant homes and living in there like squatters. They destroyed the mail room and broke into every mail box except mine, (they began to pry it open but someone came and they ran out) They acted like animals and terrorized the tenants in that development. Not to say all Section 8 tenants are bad but I saw the worst in people who started moving into the complex. I could not wait to leave.

One of the apartments I first lived in made a deal to offer up a certain amount of section 8 units for tax breaks. Within a few months someone had stolen the washer and dryer from the laundry room and they shut down the pool after two people broke in and drown. A few tenants sued the owners and we were given a grace period to move without penalty for breaking a lease. Within a decade it was torn down because of an uncontrollable pest infestation.

I can care less what color she is, but this bullshit has to stop.

In cases like this color does matter.

How many white people or Asians or people from india, and so on do you see on a daily basis crying and suing and screaming racism because they didn't get something they wanted and think they should get just because of their skin color?

Blacks are an anchor around the neck of America

Because they could not help her find section 8 apartments lol. Can't make it up any better.

Black woman sues NYC ritzy realtor Douglas Elliman and 35 of its agents 'for failing to help her find low incoming housing,' including one broker who sniffed 'I only specialize in luxury real estate transactions'​

• Shaniqua Newkirk filed a lawsuit in a New York City federal court last month against property company Douglas Elliman and its real estate agents
  • She sent emails to them in June 2021 requesting help finding Section 8 housing, which is a federal government voucher program that helps poor families
  • Newkirk claimed they violated violated discrimination laws in the Fair Housing Act by failing to respond to her or not providing adequate help.
A sign of the collapse of of our judicial system is that idiotic “complaints,” like this one, get entertained by judges despite motions to dismiss them for failure to state any claim upon which relief could legally be granted.

A sign of the collapse of of our judicial system is that idiotic “complaints,” like this one, get entertained by judges despite motions to dismiss them for failure to state any claim upon which relief could legally be granted.

Racist.

EXHIBIT 1 - Arthur Engoron (appropriately rhymes with moron).

arthur-engoron-wiki.jpg

Forum List

Back