"The "POOR" a profile : free cell phone, free rent, free food,

Hey.... I guess you learn something new everyday! Guess I'd rather be a sheep than a reptilian cold blooded fuck like them.

Unlike you, I will not be led ignorant and smiling to slaughter.

Wow.. right wing paranoia... what else is new? Turn the Channel.

Unlike you I don't trust any corrupt power hungry politician regardless of what party they belong to.

You are a sheep, you follow, you bleat, you complain that you are unfairly treated, yet you accept your lot in life and stay in your shitty ass wiping state job.

You trust a politician simply because they have a D next to their name.

BAAAAA!

I was referring my post to Sarah G who says NO body gets those things:cuckoo:

Then you should have indicated what part of her post you were refrencing.

I put it in the quotes. The last person to respond is who I was referring too.. :cuckoo: That is how it usually works around here. IF I was referring to you. I would have found your post alone and just quoted your post.:eusa_whistle:

No confusion whose post. If you only intended to respond to part of her post why quote her entire post?

Then you should have indicated what part of her post you were refrencing.

I put it in the quotes. The last person to respond is who I was referring too.. :cuckoo: That is how it usually works around here. IF I was referring to you. I would have found your post alone and just quoted your post.:eusa_whistle:

No confusion whose post. If you only intended to respond to part of her post why quote her entire post?

Because its against the rules to alter quotes.

Unlike you, I will not be led ignorant and smiling to slaughter.

Unlike you I don't trust any corrupt power hungry politician regardless of what party they belong to.

You are a sheep, you follow, you bleat, you complain that you are unfairly treated, yet you accept your lot in life and stay in your shitty ass wiping state job.

BAAAAA!

No... you don't trust your country or it's people...they elect those politicians, ya know?

When have I EVER complained about me being unfairly treated? You are a bold faced liar.

I don't trust corrupt, power hungry Corporations who are destroying our great country so they can live in the lap of luxury for 5 generations while the Average Joe gets fucked up the ass.

You want to talk about Sheep? You buy into that stupid fucking system... Good luck, dickhead.

BAAAAA!

No... you don't trust your country or it's people...they elect those politicians, ya know?

When have I EVER complained about me being unfairly treated? You are a bold faced liar.

I don't trust corrupt, power hungry Corporations who are destroying our great country so they can live in the lap of luxury for 5 generations while the Average Joe gets fucked up the ass.

You want to talk about Sheep? You buy into that stupid fucking system... Good luck, dickhead.

Will you feel the same when facebook becomes part of the 1%?

BAAAAA!

What in THE fuck are you blathering about? Oh... you think I'm a young guy who lives and dies by Social Networking? Nope, I'm 46 and I don't give a shit about facebook. Facebook does not cost me or anyone else one cent. Our corporate structure costing us jobs, taxpayer dollars and extracting the wealth out of our country? Yeah... that's important to me... and it should be to you.

BAAAAA!

And the sheep don't care that those politicians are making laws that allow them to make insider trade deals so as to make themselves rich.

tell me why the fuck should i trust those sheep?

You mean bald faced.

If politicians didn't pass laws that make it legal to bribe them, then corporations couldn't pay them off.

You are chasing the tail of the serpent rather than cutting off its head.

What system? I have been trying to tell you members of the flock for a long time that our government is broken and corrupt beyond imagination but the sheep like you just bleat, "You're paranoid, BAAAA"

Because its against the rules to alter quotes.

Noone has suggested that quotes be altered.
Why write:
" Nobody does. The OP should apologize for his stupidity." if "Nobody does" is infended to be all of the post you are talking about?

BAAAAA!

And the sheep don't care that those politicians are making laws that allow them to make insider trade deals so as to make themselves rich.

You mean bald faced.

If politicians didn't pass laws that make it legal to bribe them, then corporations couldn't pay them off.

What system? I have been trying to tell you members of the flock for a long time that our government is broken and corrupt beyond imagination but the sheep like you just bleat, "You're paranoid, BAAAA"

Sure they are...and thanks to the Citizen's United Ruling, it will be more so. Get the fucking money out of politics first, and then we can talk direction... as it is, you "me first-ers" are just pissing in the wind.

You should take advantage of free education
Ahhh but that's not free either. Since they pay no property tax since it's highly doubtful they own a home, it's not really free. Someone else is paying their portion. So there we have it again. How much is it to educate a child? Toss that in as well.

What in THE fuck are you blathering about? Oh... you think I'm a young guy who lives and dies by Social Networking? Nope, I'm 46 and I don't give a shit about facebook. Facebook does not cost me or anyone else one cent. Our corporate structure costing us jobs, taxpayer dollars and extracting the wealth out of our country? Yeah... that's important to me... and it should be to you.

I have no idea how old you are, nor do i care. Facebook is the hot IP coming up...it was an example. It is going to turn all those loud mouth 99%ers pet into one of the evil 1%.

The point is... im sure there are things you love... and they are all part and parcel of the things you claim hate.

I have no idea how old you are, nor do i care. Facebook is the hot IP coming up...it was an example. It is going to turn all those loud mouth 99%ers pet into one of the evil 1%.

The point is... im sure there are things you love... and they are all part and parcel of the things you claim hate.

Who said anything about "hating"... oh... that's right....you. I don't "hate" anyone. Your ilk, on the other hand... hate government, hate poor people who need help(or at least a societal means to facilitate that help), hate the word "community" because it reminds you of Communism, hate anything that doesn't promote your twisted sense of "rugged individualism".... which seems to me a Politically Correct term for justified selfishness.

But do blather on.

Who said anything about "hating"... oh... that's right....you. I don't "hate" anyone. Your ilk, on the other hand... hate government, hate poor people who need help(or at least a societal means to facilitate that help), hate the word "community" because it reminds you of Communism, hate anything that doesn't promote your twisted sense of "rugged individualism".... which seems to me a Politically Correct term for justified selfishness.

But do blather on.

Really?... well all of that is news to me. So now just who is blathering on?

But do blather on.

Of course it's all news to you... you're in denial.

But do blather on.

Of course it's all news to you... you're in denial.

I am sure you would like to think that, so feel free.... do keep blathering on.

You mean bald faced.

Sure they are...and thanks to the Citizen's United Ruling, it will be more so. Get the fucking money out of politics first, and then we can talk direction... as it is, you "me first-ers" are just pissing in the wind.

Citizens United has nothing to do with Congress insider trading and IPO deals. It's about campaign financing.

And I am not one that subscribes to the idea that businesses are people but then again neither are unions or political parties like the RNC and DNC.

So if you want to ban corporate campaign funding then at least be consistent and ban all campaign funding except funding from individual voters.

And Congress is corrupt not because businesses pay them off.

Congress is corrupt because they pass laws that make it legal for businesses to pay them off.

free internet, free health care!

YES the POOR are so down trodden!
Absolutely NO OTHER country offers these luxuries to the "POOR"!!!
a) Free Cell phone (my cell phone I PAY is about $100/month)
if the poor person receives just one of the below:
Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program
THEY GET A FREE CELL PHONE PAID BY ME FROM TAX ON MY CELL PHONE!
b) 40 million Americans on food stamps get $200/month in free food.
c)FREE RENT...
about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...

So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $12,000 free housing ,
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus
=== $ 5,000 a year in free health care from Medicaid.
So this is about $26,000 a year in FREE MONEY, free goods and free services...

THE '"POOR"!!!

Ridiculous, of course. That's a $6 phone, 250 minutes a month. No camera, etc etc etc. TO GET A JOB.
If you get food stamps, you have to look for a job and prove it. And $200 is the max.

Medicaid only for those making $0-800/ mo. or less, depending on state. When Obamacare starts sick people will get off Welfare and WORK- if there are any jobs.

If you don't like letting people survive a depression, don't vote for Pubs who start them...

Ah, of course. A free cell phone with 250 minutes, but NO CAMERA!!!?? Gosh, how can a person get by without an Iphone. The gov't expects us to get a job with their free phone that doesn't even have a camera?? Jeez!!!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back