Free Tablets for the Poor

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I was going to the local Family Dollar to get a few things.

Some guy had a table set up outside near the entrance and there was a sign on the front that said "MEDICAID" in big bold letters. Under that it said, "Free Tablet"

So I asked him inside, "what's that about?" They told me he's signing people up for Medicaid and food stamps and giving away free tablets.

How long has the government been bribing people to sign up for government "entitlements"????

Last edited:
I was going to the local Family Dollar to get a few things.
Some guy had a table set up outside near the entrance and there was a sign on the front that said "MEDICAID" in big bold letters. Under that it said, "Free Laptop"
So I asked him inside, "what's that about?" They told me he's signing people up for Medicaid and food stamps and giving away free tablets.
How long has the government been bribing people to sign up for government "entitlements"????

I wouldn't trust a government-supplied tablet as far as I could throw it.

I wouldn't trust a government-supplied tablet as far as I could throw it.
It's the encouraging of people to become dependent on government programs that's the problem for me. They're basically paying people to sign up.

Then these people are gonna need free Internet because if they can't pay for FOOD, we can't expect them to pay for Internet

Forum List

Back