"The "POOR" a profile : free cell phone, free rent, free food,

Who said anything about "hating"... oh... that's right....you. I don't "hate" anyone. Your ilk, on the other hand... hate government, hate poor people who need help(or at least a societal means to facilitate that help), hate the word "community" because it reminds you of Communism, hate anything that doesn't promote your twisted sense of "rugged individualism".... which seems to me a Politically Correct term for justified selfishness.

But do blather on.

Really?... well all of that is news to me. So now just who is blathering on?

Of course it's all news to you... you're in denial.
Here is the black hole in which liberals exist....You people cannot differentiate disagreement with hate
In fact, I think it's planned.

You forgot free high speed wifi.

Be "fair" now! They can't look for work if they don't have wifi access.

Oh bullshit. They can go to the library or there are many dial up ISP's like Net zero that do not charge a dime for internet access.
BTW, when did internet access become an entitlement?
Then again, if you want to ensure they get internet service, write a check.

You forgot free high speed wifi.

Be "fair" now! They can't look for work if they don't have wifi access.

Sure they can. If they want internet connection...Its called the public library.

Or God forbid... the old fashioned way.... pound the pavement and apply in person.

That would require that they fill out forms and get off their azzes to pound the pavement. Not only that, reports are out now that if you're looking for a job that way, you are out-moded.

I guess this thread is part of the "Let Them Die" Republican policy. "Let them die" is only half of it. They have to starve first.

Yeah people die if they don't have cell phones.

Cell phones has saved lives.
Real Stories: How Cell Phones Have Saved Lives |

Food stamps save lives.
Comments anger food stamp users | Local news, sports, weather, blogs, opinion, crime, obituaries, business, directory, marketplace, education, high school, family, shopping, arts, entertainment, movies, books, cooking, auto, real estate, jobs, classi

1.5 million homeless children.
How many children are homeless in America? «

Between 130,000 and 200,000 homeless veterans.
National Coalition for the Homeless

I thought you radical right wing extremist were pro-life?
Selective in whose life you save?

Last edited:
I guess this thread is part of the "Let Them Die" Republican policy. "Let them die" is only half of it. They have to starve first.

1.5 million homeless children.
How many children are homeless in America? «

Between 130,000 and 200,000 homeless veterans.
National Coalition for the Homeless

These two are blogger sites. No data, just advertisement. I hope you gave at the office! :clap2:

Cell phones has saved lives.
Real Stories: How Cell Phones Have Saved Lives |

Food stamps save lives.
Comments anger food stamp users | Local news, sports, weather, blogs, opinion, crime, obituaries, business, directory, marketplace, education, high school, family, shopping, arts, entertainment, movies, books, cooking, auto, real estate, jobs, classi

4 vignettes about cell phones saving lives in Rwanda, Haiti, Harlem, and St. Louis. Now THAT's data! NOT!!!

And 1 guy on food stamps pissed off because people aren't lining up to pay for them.

Those were pathetic.

Last edited:
free internet, free health care!

YES the POOR are so down trodden!
Absolutely NO OTHER country offers these luxuries to the "POOR"!!!
a) Free Cell phone (my cell phone I PAY is about $100/month)
if the poor person receives just one of the below:
Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program
THEY GET A FREE CELL PHONE PAID BY ME FROM TAX ON MY CELL PHONE!
b) 40 million Americans on food stamps get $200/month in free food.
c)FREE RENT...
about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...

So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $12,000 free housing ,
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus
=== $ 5,000 a year in free health care from Medicaid.
So this is about $26,000 a year in FREE MONEY, free goods and free services...

THE '"POOR"!!!

Which is all why Romney referenced it as a "safety net." Still, though, a very stupid way for him to have said it. Hey! ( candidates ) They can't be totally 100% PC all the time. They are human.

Wow.. right wing paranoia... what else is new? Turn the Channel.

Unlike you I don't trust any corrupt power hungry politician regardless of what party they belong to.

You are a sheep, you follow, you bleat, you complain that you are unfairly treated, yet you accept your lot in life and stay in your shitty ass wiping state job.

You trust a politician simply because they have a D next to their name.

BAAAAA!

No... you don't trust your country or it's people...they elect those politicians, ya know?

When have I EVER complained about me being unfairly treated? You are a bold faced liar.

I don't trust corrupt, power hungry Corporations who are destroying our great country so they can live in the lap of luxury for 5 generations while the Average Joe gets fucked up the ass.

You want to talk about Sheep? You buy into that stupid fucking system... Good luck, dickhead.

You are free to emigrate where the system is more to your liking.

Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program
c)FREE RENT...
about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...

So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $ 2,400 free food,

THE '"POOR"!!!

The free cell phone link you posted was from 2009. Has that program been cut? No one here gets a free cell phone. They get a landline connection with limited minutes and no frills for $20/month here.

They don't get much choice in the housing. They're allowed 1 bedroom for the head of household & spouse, and one bedroom to be shared per gender, meaning up to 3 bedrooms. They aren't given a voucher and told, "You can spend this much." They are given a list of rental properties that are pre-approved. At present here there's a two-year waiting list to get into a section 8 house. The landlords routinely overcharge the system.

$200/month in free food? $50/week? My, how generous. A family of 4 can go hog wild on ramen noodles.

Three people on my street died because their medicaid was underfunded. One was a woman that died in terrible pain from cancer, the docs refused to operate on her because they wouldn't get paid enough. One doc gave her morphine for about a month, then said he could no longer afford it. Another was an older man that should have been in a nursing home. It wasn't the stroke that killed him, it was exposure - he dropped in his unheated garage in 40-degree cold. The third was a 5-year-old boy with a tumor. Again, the docs refused to operate without the cash. But hey, it saved your tax dollars, so that's great news!

The EIC is for the working poor. I guess only the 1% should be subsidized, after all, they need the money so badly. Too much is never enough.

c)FREE RENT...

So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $ 2,400 free food,

THE '"POOR"!!!

The free cell phone link you posted was from 2009. Has that program been cut? No one here gets a free cell phone. They get a landline connection with limited minutes and no frills for $20/month here.

They don't get much choice in the housing. They're allowed 1 bedroom for the head of household & spouse, and one bedroom to be shared per gender, meaning up to 3 bedrooms. They aren't given a voucher and told, "You can spend this much." They are given a list of rental properties that are pre-approved. At present here there's a two-year waiting list to get into a section 8 house. The landlords routinely overcharge the system.

$200/month in free food? $50/week? My, how generous. A family of 4 can go hog wild on ramen noodles.

Three people on my street died because their medicaid was underfunded. One was a woman that died in terrible pain from cancer, the docs refused to operate on her because they wouldn't get paid enough. One doc gave her morphine for about a month, then said he could no longer afford it. Another was an older man that should have been in a nursing home. It wasn't the stroke that killed him, it was exposure - he dropped in his unheated garage in 40-degree cold. The third was a 5-year-old boy with a tumor. Again, the docs refused to operate without the cash. But hey, it saved your tax dollars, so that's great news!

The EIC is for the working poor. I guess only the 1% should be subsidized, after all, they need the money so badly. Too much is never enough.

Grandama, FFS, get a job and move to a better neighborhood!

A heated garage is not a right in this country. I make 6 figures and my garage is not heated!

I believe the concept of food stamps is that the person who gets them will spend some of their welfare dollars on food as well.

HOW TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING WITH ONLY $50 IN THE BANK, CLICK HERE

AND BTW: you got negged for your stupidity! My daughter stayed with me most of the summer because I was sick. She shopped every week. Using cents off coupons she brought home $150 worth of groceries for $50 every trip. I still have food in the freezer she bought this summer.

And IMO you are lying about the deaths anyway, or don't know the REAL story. There are all kinds of charity funds available for the kinds of cases you listed.

Last edited:

c)FREE RENT...

So these people get
=== $ 5,666 in EIC cash,
=== $ 2,400 free food,

THE '"POOR"!!!

I'm sure my folks never made that much money. We lived in a paid for house, never owed on a car, and my mother saved an unfathomable amount of money before she died. She understood compound interest. But she was from Kentucky. She could live on a flat rock.

Forum List

Back