The pen is truly mightier than the sword... !

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
The political corruption media provocateur

The Scoundrels of journalism are at a Democrat Party bottom...

I can't believe in this day and age that I actually have to post this

Last edited:
You know how nothing ever turns out like you think it will? That's what happens when you reject the news you don't like as if it's some evil plot. It must really suck to be continually blindsided by foreseeable events.

You know how nothing ever turns out like you think it will? That's what happens when you reject the news you don't like as if it's some evil plot. It must really suck to be continually blindsided by foreseeable events.
Was Hillary's Russia scam some evil plot you stupid ass??

Your fake news supported. You people should have been miscarriages in a toilet bowl

Was Hillary's Russia scam some evil plot you stupid ass??

Your fake news supported. You people should have been miscarriages in a toilet bowl
Hey if you would rather be bewildered by the world all the time that's your business.

What about me? I'm a Democrat, my side won - what is there to go be angry about on my end?

Yes, Florida's Don't Say Gay bill annoys me - but I don't live in Florida so what can I do? Oh well.
You won nothing cheaters you RIGGED and CHEATED and STOLE it. That's fine, you got your one election now we will destroy your party once and for all it's on. Tissue?

What about me? I'm a Democrat, my side won - what is there to go be angry about on my end?

Yes, Florida's Don't Say Gay bill annoys me - but I don't live in Florida so what can I do? Oh well.

REALLY? A Dem?
You must be old school Dem then, because I've agreed with a lot of the things you've said in the past.
Wow, you fooled me!!! The old schoolers are unfortunately out numbered and these new DementocRats won't even acknowledge them, which is sad, because I was old school Dem until 1993.

Go fuck yourself, magaturd.
Here you go :itsok:

trumpenol-maga-strength-trump-derangement-syndrome.jpg

Forum List

Back