If this person

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

were GOP donor the CNN etc and the two faced demrat/libs on this board would never shut up.

were GOP donor the CNN etc and the two faced demrat/libs on this board would never shut up.
Weird that the msm didn't take umbrage with this news. :smoke:

But the Democrats do no wrong! They are all spotless angels that have nothing but care and concern for all Americans.

Ok, I can't even keep a straight face making a sarcastic comment about this!!!!
200w.gif

The Clintons and Obama, and likely Biden, heard of him.
I suspect the article was overstating his influence. It says he donated a total of $500,000 to various candidates and causes over a period of several years. Probably not even in the top one hundred actual mega-donors.

That is because he is a democrat. Any Republican caught doing the same thing would all over the place 24/7.
Minor republican business people get caught doing various misdeeds all the time. No one makes a big deal out of it unless they got caught in the act of buying influence.

You suspect???? Okay, run with that. :rolleyes-41:
I will. The article didn't even come up with a picture of this supposed mega-donor with anyone of note or even his mugshot. Does he even exist at all? The whole thing smells of the usual hyperbole.

Oh I see, there wasn't a picture was there? :laughing0301:
Real mega-donors pay for access to politicians and get their pictures taken with them to show they have influence. It's easy to find photos of all the heavy hitters schmoozing with the elites of both parties. Making this guy out to be pals with the democratic party elites is a stretch. The real deal shovel way more money then that at the super pacs and keep their reportable donations modest.

Real mega-donors pay for access to politicians and get their pictures taken with them to show they have influence. It's easy to find photos of all the heavy hitters schmoozing with the elites of both parties. Making this guy out to be pals with the democratic party elites is a stretch. The real deal shovel way more money then that at the super pacs and keep their reportable donations modest.
I'm sure you say the same for the republican donors, no doubt.

I'm sure you say the same for the republican donors, no doubt.
Big money donors are all self-serving scum. Having been presented with thousands of these badly written smear jobs from fly-by-night websites you would think you people would be able to spot disingenuous sensationalized garbage by now. Nope. Hook, line and sinker every time.

Forum List

Back