Why I don't trust NBC or any MSM outlet... they BIAS the news!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
NBC's reporter Suzanne Gamboa writes the below article and in the first part of the article illustrates why I really find the BIASED MSM has screwed up our country!
Even though Americans support immigration, they have been willing to accept tougher prescriptions for enforcement — and their willingness could test how far hard-liners can go in 2024 with anti-immigrant proposals.
She says "Even though Americans support immigration,....how far hard-liners can go in 2024 with anti-immigrant proposals."
What a pompous and ignorant statement that illustrates why the majority of Americans don't TRUST the MSM!
"Just 7% of Americans have "a great deal" of trust and confidence in the media, and 27% have "a fair amount." Meanwhile, 28% of U.S. adults say they do not have very much confidence and 38% have none at all in newspapers, TV and radio.
Now I have a relative that has become an American citizen LEGALLY! She didn't crash through a gate, she studied for several years, knows American history better than me and LEGALLY has taken the pledge of Allegiance!
The whole naturalization process (including application processing, the citizenship interview and exam, and oath of allegiance ceremony) takes 18-24 months on average.
BUT because of her efforts and the more than 86 million immigrants have entered the United States from 1783 to the end of 2019 https://www.cato.org/policy-analysis/brief-history-us-immigration-policy-colonial-period-present-day
All of us truly American citizens either born here or legal citizens, we have to tell the MSM to stop being so ignorant of the reality! All Americans want people that become citizens legally!
Something that this idiot president who told everyone to
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And believe me those 5,000 foreigners make unauthorized entries each day.
Because they ONLY heard the idiot say "surge to the border"!

NBC's reporter Suzanne Gamboa writes the below article and in the first part of the article illustrates why I really find the BIASED MSM has screwed up our country!
Even though Americans support immigration, they have been willing to accept tougher prescriptions for enforcement — and their willingness could test how far hard-liners can go in 2024 with anti-immigrant proposals.
She says "Even though Americans support immigration,....how far hard-liners can go in 2024 with anti-immigrant proposals."
What a pompous and ignorant statement that illustrates why the majority of Americans don't TRUST the MSM!
"Just 7% of Americans have "a great deal" of trust and confidence in the media, and 27% have "a fair amount." Meanwhile, 28% of U.S. adults say they do not have very much confidence and 38% have none at all in newspapers, TV and radio.
Now I have a relative that has become an American citizen LEGALLY! She didn't crash through a gate, she studied for several years, knows American history better than me and LEGALLY has taken the pledge of Allegiance!
The whole naturalization process (including application processing, the citizenship interview and exam, and oath of allegiance ceremony) takes 18-24 months on average.
BUT because of her efforts and the more than 86 million immigrants have entered the United States from 1783 to the end of 2019 https://www.cato.org/policy-analysis/brief-history-us-immigration-policy-colonial-period-present-day
All of us truly American citizens either born here or legal citizens, we have to tell the MSM to stop being so ignorant of the reality! All Americans want people that become citizens legally!

Bravo! I am speechless and frustrated with the media, they have lost ALL credibility.

Lemme guess OP, you trust this outlet?

are you or any relatives legal Americans or are you illegal as are any relative.? I’m proud of my relative and any legal citizen that makes the effort. To have a dumb ass president encourage illegals(remember the illegals only heard the idiot to “surge to the border”!

MarcATL: You do realize the subtle difference between supposed pure fact-finding impartial journalism and USMB? The mainstream media is supposed to be factual, verifiable and independent of politics or ideology. It's evident that the mainstream media has lost all credibility and are being used as mouthpieces for the current authoritarian group in power. I am done with the games.

I don't trust them either!

Nobody who is interested in the truth should!

1701222107673.png

Bravo! I am speechless and frustrated with the media, they have lost ALL credibility.
As if they had any credibility in the first place. They've always been the propaganda arm for the Democrat party, and in the era of the "Fairness" Doctrine, had virtually unfettered monopoly over print and broadcast news with nary a Conservative POV to be found. Oh sure we'll all hear about their token "Conservative" shows like "Firing Line", but how much of a reach did it really have outside of the very few PBS stations it aired on?

What about this are you objecting to?
The biased MSM reporter says "Even though Americans support immigration,....how far hard-liners can go in 2024 with anti-immigrant proposals."

"with anti-immigrant proposals."

I have a relative who after 2 years effort knows MORE about US history, as part of requirements to pass citizenship steps is a LEGAL immigrant citizen who became a US citizen LEGALLY!
So she as well as me and the nearly 85 million legal immigrants are truly offended by idiots like this report and obviously you lumping people like me and the 85 million legal immigrants into "anti-immigrant" label is truly offensive! Illegal immigrants are just that! They don't come into the USA LEGALLY!!!
Speak the truth and most of us would then have greater credibility with the biased MSM!

lol

Just because news agencies report facts and the truth that conflict with conservative dogma and expose conservative dogma to be wrong and dishonest doesn’t make them ‘bias.’

lol

Just because news agencies report facts and the truth that conflict with conservative dogma and expose conservative dogma to be wrong and dishonest doesn’t make them ‘bias.’
This is what you stupidity contested saying it conflicts with conservative dogma!
" and their willingness could test how far hard-liners can go in 2024 with anti-immigrant proposals.
The above statement by the NBC news was a lie! A Total LIE!
Do you understand people like me?
Of course you don't understand how my relatives that left Ukraine took 24 months, doing naturalization interview, a USCIS officer asking them questions about their application and background. They then took a naturalization test which is made up of two components, an English and civics test.... something that I'm 100% sure YOU couldn't pass as you truly hate America!
The NBC reporting was a total LIE about me and millions like me as anti-IMMIGRANT!
WE ARE NOT ANTI-IMMIGRANT!
We are totally against people that evidently don't want to become a US citizen and sneak into America... ILLEGALLY! ILLEGALLY! DO YOU UNDERSTAND how with the government allowing illegal immigrants because Biden told the illegals to break the law...:

I am also 100% confident that you problem live in a home with 2 walls yet you complained about Trump's walls and encouraged Biden's not continue the projects!
Biden's "walls for me but not for thee!"
Bidenshomewithwall.png

Forum List

Back