The PC crowd's liberal use of white, males, old people and christians in a derogatory sense

the intellectually dishonest argument comparing somebody who may have been brought up a christian at one point who killed, to people walking into a crowded market and hollering ALLAH AKBAR before killing and mutilating dozens

Non sequitur

Really? I thought you said that the PC police were intimidating older white men. You feel oppressed and are the victim of a double standard because you can't generalize about the negroes. Right?

Who is stopping you?

It's about ideas being oppressed.

What ideas? Let's hear the ideas that you want to express....but feel as though you can't.

You idiots keep asking for examples, but I gave a perfectly good example with Islamic terrorism.
Nobody on this thread has told you you can't use those words...

because this thread is the whole world

gosh you're stupid

but you're going to keep posting like you arent making a fool of yourself huh?

Really? I thought you said that the PC police were intimidating older white men. You feel oppressed and are the victim of a double standard because you can't generalize about the negroes. Right?

Who is stopping you?

What ideas? Let's hear the ideas that you want to express....but feel as though you can't.

He cant, he already told you. The internet wont let him...or liberals or something under his bed
I cut out his tongue....

and fingers too
nah, they are permanently down his pants...

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what they would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.
Pot, meet kettle..........

Care to elaborate?
It works on both sides of the isles....

To a much lesser extent the republicans. I'm against any PC bull they use, too.

Who is stopping you?

You idiots keep asking for examples, but I gave a perfectly good example with Islamic terrorism.

gosh you're stupid

What is that smell?

i swear i tried not to make fun of left-wing idiots; but they give me no choice!!

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what they would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.
Pot, meet kettle..........

Care to elaborate?
It works on both sides of the isles....

To a much lesser extent the republicans. I'm against any PC bull they use, too.
I still tell Pollack jokes, does that help?

gosh you're stupid

What is that smell?

you have your pants down; you tell me

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what the would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.
PC is right-wing now, and usually amounts to what the OP is, old whiny white Christian males being whiny.

Thanks for proving my point.

Very funny. And thanks for proving my point. ROFL You are guilty of the very offense that you accuse others of committing. Indeed, you are trying to protect "your world view" by shutting people up. Stop being so whiny. Heal yourself first, i.e., put forth a logical argument (that isn't laced with personal attacks and fallacies) and then ask other people to follow your lead.

Wow the stupid with you is strong, huh? Explain how I'm trying to shut people up? (This should be good)

Thanks for the personal attack. Is that supposed to shut me up?

You are whining that you don’t want the “liberal PC zealots” criticizing your speech … apparently because your statements cannot withstand scrutiny and might cause you to “shut up” (i.e. cause yourself to self-censor rather than open your mouth and prove yourself to be a fool) …

So you mount an attack on “liberal PC zealots” for what purpose? To shut them up? To dismiss their scrutiny of your “right wing hate-dribble” as nothing more than the “liberal PC zealots” trying to shut you up? Really. This is amusing.

What is the point of your post except to whine and sling mud? I’m still waiting for you to post a legitimate argument

Non sequitur

Who is stopping you?

It's already been established that PC shit doesn't walk on this board, but how about the rest of society where its powers are self evident?

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what the would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.
PC is right-wing now, and usually amounts to what the OP is, old whiny white Christian males being whiny.

Very funny. And thanks for proving my point. ROFL You are guilty of the very offense that you accuse others of committing. Indeed, you are trying to protect "your world view" by shutting people up. Stop being so whiny. Heal yourself first, i.e., put forth a logical argument (that isn't laced with personal attacks and fallacies) and then ask other people to follow your lead.

Wow the stupid with you is strong, huh? Explain how I'm trying to shut people up? (This should be good)

no genius; nobody wants you to do anything but keep revealing to thinking people the blind stupidity of the Left

You are whining that you don’t want the “liberal PC zealots” criticizing your speech … apparently because your statements cannot withstand scrutiny and might cause you to “shut up” (i.e. cause yourself to self-censor rather than open your mouth and prove yourself to be a fool) …

So you mount an attack on “liberal PC zealots” for what purpose? To shut them up? To dismiss their scrutiny of your “right wing hate-dribble” as nothing more than the “liberal PC zealots” trying to shut you up? Really. This is amusing.

What is the point of your post except to whine and sling mud? I’m still waiting for you to post a legitimate argument

no genius; nobody wants you to do anything but keep revealing to thinking people the blind stupidity of the Left

you were given several legitimate arguments. but you people never accept them. then you want to whine when people make fun of you???

You are the one who started with the personal attack by calling me a useful idiot. Forgot that, didn't you? Now you're back to whine about it. I've already pwnd you a good 3 or 4 times now I don't know why you keep coming back for more.

Who is stopping you?

It's already been established that PC shit doesn't walk on this board, but how about the rest of society where its powers are self evident?

Are you talking about public figures saying stupid shit and being fired or suspended by their employers?

There are signs of cracks in the wall, as well-known and honest lefties are admitting that it's gone too far.

I don't know if this will be enough momentum, but it certainly is nice to see.

I am a very honest lefty. I'm not well known though.

Keep making negative generalizations about whites, it's allowed. Off course you're not allowed to make negative generalizations about blacks, because that's different somehow..

Please Rocko. Give us legitimate examples of your grievance.

1) Tell us all the negative generalizations that you would like to make about blacks; and

2) Explain to the world why no negative generalizations should be made about you.

I'm anxious to hear a well-reasoned and logical argument, if you have one.

Please quote me on where I said I would like to make negative generalizations about blacks. Thanks.

You're not very good at this, are you?

Hey ... look at your own "argument" set forth above ... you said "you're not allowed to make negative generalizations about blacks." What negative generalizations do you want to make and do so without consequences? It appears to me that you're just rabble-rousing and you're not very good at it, are you?

There are signs of cracks in the wall, as well-known and honest lefties are admitting that it's gone too far.

I don't know if this will be enough momentum, but it certainly is nice to see.

This issue resonates a lot with people. Its for this specific reason why Trump is generating this much traction.

Keep making negative generalizations about whites, it's allowed. Off course you're not allowed to make negative generalizations about blacks, because that's different somehow..

Please Rocko. Give us legitimate examples of your grievance.

1) Tell us all the negative generalizations that you would like to make about blacks; and

2) Explain to the world why no negative generalizations should be made about you.

I'm anxious to hear a well-reasoned and logical argument, if you have one.

Please quote me on where I said I would like to make negative generalizations about blacks. Thanks.

You're not very good at this, are you?

Hey ... look at your own "argument" set forth above ... you said "you're not allowed to make negative generalizations about blacks." What negative generalizations do you want to make and do so without consequences? It appears to me that you're just rabble-rousing and you're not very good at it, are you?

Idiot, again never did I say that I want to make negative generalizations about blacks, what I did say is its presently acceptable to make negative generalizations regarding whites, period.

Forum List

Back