The PC crowd's liberal use of white, males, old people and christians in a derogatory sense

Those suffering from White Guilt badly overcompensate by enabling and spinning and ignoring any bad behaviors by American Blacks.

It makes them "feel" better about themselves temporarily, but on balance it's hurting those about whom they claim to "care".

Funny. They don't "care" about that.

Hey, why find out what other people believe when you can just build it yourself and knock that strawman down on his back?
When you start responding to my questions, I'll start responding to yours.

You're dishonest, and you're a coward.

Post 231: So he was just a misunderstood disaffected hilly billy ehh Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is that a link to the strawman factory or where you download the thoughts of these liberals you're railing against?
More of the same.

You're the last person to question someone else's honesty.

Go away, play with someone else.

Instead of being defensive and calling names all I'm saying is that its easy to win arguments when you are allowed to make up the other sides arguments for them.

I didnt question your honesty and your super defensive posts shows that I hit a nerve. Sorry, just dont make up other peoples views.
I'll do as I please.

Your phony denial noted.

:itsok:

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what they would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.

I don't understand your argument. I see all people on every side of every issue throwing mud at each other. In your post, you use derogatory language. No one -- not even the "liberal PC zealots" as you describe them -- has succeeded in shutting you up. So what's your grievance? It seems your only agenda here is to arouse more mud-slinging. You fall victim to divide and conquer politics and serve your masters as a "useful idiot". If you have a legitimate grievance or argument, then place it on the table in a reasoned and rational manner.

So I'm a useful idiot now? Too funny. If you don't understand the point of the OP then that says more about your IQ than anything. The Point is, obviously, the PC left is engaging in self evident double standards to shut their opposition up and further their causes. Yes we still have the internet, where their system of oppressing the opposition isn't as effective, and thank God for that, but the PC crowd has been very effective in other mediums and need to be fought tooth and nail.

Blubbering. Give examples of the "self evident double standards" that the "PC left" use to "shut their opposition up."

What mediums do you believe suffer from a "system of oppressing", which needs to be "fought tooth and nail"?

Why are you being so mysterious about your grievance? don't think it will hold up under scrutiny?

Among the people that DID bother to vote; obama has lower margins in key constituancies

libs are losers who lie to themselves

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what they would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.

I don't understand your argument. I see all people on every side of every issue throwing mud at each other. In your post, you use derogatory language. No one -- not even the "liberal PC zealots" as you describe them -- has succeeded in shutting you up. So what's your grievance? It seems your only agenda here is to arouse more mud-slinging. You fall victim to divide and conquer politics and serve your masters as a "useful idiot". If you have a legitimate grievance or argument, then place it on the table in a reasoned and rational manner.

So I'm a useful idiot now? Too funny. If you don't understand the point of the OP then that says more about your IQ than anything. The Point is, obviously, the PC left is engaging in self evident double standards to shut their opposition up and further their causes. Yes we still have the internet, where their system of oppressing the opposition isn't as effective, and thank God for that, but the PC crowd has been very effective in other mediums and need to be fought tooth and nail.

Blubbering. Give examples of the "self evident double standards" that the "PC left" use to "shut their opposition up."

What mediums do you believe suffer from a "system of oppressing", which needs to be "fought tooth and nail"?

Why are you being so mysterious about your grievance? don't think it will hold up under scrutiny?

??????????????????????

too easy

the whole "white privilege" meme is an attempt to shut people up; by claiming they are just afraid of a status quo changing. too bad there is no such thing as white privilege

how about statements made by liberals like nancy pelosi claiming groups like the Tea Party are "dangerous"???

you're seriously a joke. if he cant give you what you are asking for i sure can Debra

pelosi flat out called Tea Party protesters NAZIS
other Dems called them "terrorists" or "racists"

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Google is your friend leftard. there are quotes available

MSNBC talking head Chris Matthews also called Tea Party people NAZIS and compared them to Stormtroopers

I'm a white 50 year old man and I don't feel intimidated by anyone. I wonder why?

well not saying this is you but.................................some people are too stupid, too brainwashed to know they are being used

I'm a white 50 year old man and I don't feel intimidated by anyone. I wonder why?

well not saying this is you but.................................some people are too stupid, too brainwashed to know they are being used

I've read the things you said in this thread. You are clearly one of those people. You're a straight up dumb fuck. No question.

I've read the things you said in this thread. You are clearly one of those people. You're a straight up dumb fuck. No question.

yawn

quite the angry left-wing nutjob arent you????

yawn

quite the angry left-wing nutjob arent you????

Why are you intimidated?

Forum List

Back