The PC crowd's liberal use of white, males, old people and christians in a derogatory sense

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what they would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.

Last edited:
You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what the would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.
PC is right-wing now, and usually amounts to what the OP is, old whiny white Christian males being whiny about no longer ruling the entire fucking world.

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what they would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.
So what is the problem dude.....

You often hear liberal PC zealots liberally refer to whites, males, old people or Christian in a negative context, some going as far as using these words as prejoratives. Yeah so it's the same people that constantly bombard us with terms like white privilege are telling us that we can't use terms like Islamic terrorist. Isn't there an obvious double standard? It seems to me that the PC crowd doesn't have noble intentions in protecting everyone's feelings, which is what the would like you and I to think, but protecting their world view by shutting people up.
PC is right-wing now, and usually amounts to what the OP is, old whiny white Christian males being whiny.

Thanks for proving my point.

So what is the problem dude.....

The problem is is you guys are full of shit.

white5.jpg

PC is right-wing now, and usually amounts to what the OP is, old whiny white Christian males being whiny.

Thanks for proving mine, you little whiner. If you want to be treated like men of good will, or men at all, start acting like one.

Keep making negative generalizations about whites, it's allowed. Off course you're not allowed to make negative generalizations about blacks, because that's different somehow..

Keep making negative generalizations about whites, it's allowed. Off course you're not allowed to make negative generalizations about blacks, because that's different somehow..
I don't give a fuck whether a whiner is a ******, a wetback, a gook, a wop, or a cracker, their whining, like yours, is fucking annoying. Man up.

Thanks for proving mine, you little whiner. If you want to be treated like men of good will, or men at all, start acting like one.

Is there a double standard or is there not?

No. Now either go play or grow up? I don't care which.

Blacks Celebrating Their Freedom video Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I cant hear you over the link? what did you say?

That's this MB, I'm talking about 99% of what we see out in society. Are you really going to make the claim that theres no difference in the generalities people are allowed to attribute to blacks and whites in the real world?

Then you just refuse to admit the truth, so it's useless taking to you.

Then you just refuse to admit the truth, so it's useless taking to you.
The truth is the American Taliban is losing their default position of being able to run the country without question or competition from those damn darkies who might not even believe in God, and it makes you mad and whiny. I'm tired of hearing about it.

The democratic party is built upon racism. The division of people by race is vital to the message of hate that democrats spread. As hatred of blacks fell out of favor, democrats had to find a new victim to hate. If you look at the filth that the democrats spew at whites today, it is no different than the filthy the spewed at blacks 30 years ago. democrats are the same racist scumbags they have always been, they have just change the skin color of their victims.

Forum List

Back