Lindsey Graham on how to destroy your cell phone...

I still don't like Graham's politics, but he gets FIVE STARS for that video.

funny-picture-mythbusters-when-in-doubt-c4.jpg

How to destroy your cellphone. :)

He coulda just dropped it in the turlet.

Kinda got under the pitch with the baseball swing -- looks like he popped it up.
But yeah, impressive video. He just won another look.

What this has to do with Rump is lost on me though.

Kinda got under the pitch with the baseball swing -- looks like he popped it up.

That wasn't a baseball bat.

Well no shit, Sherlock! I'm talking about the swing, not the tool.

I.....being a normal person....also noticed that he wasn't swinging a baseball bat.....but felt no need to point it out. You did, in fact, say "baseball swing". You are absolutely correct.

Last edited:

I.....being a normal person....also noticed that he wasn't swinging a baseball bat.....but felt not need to point it out. You did, in fact, say "baseball swing". You are absolutely correct.

Indeed, baseball was the adjective. It flew over his head, metaphorically speaking.
We should just call Bunko "Alexia".

I.....being a normal person....also noticed that he wasn't swinging a baseball bat.....but felt not need to point it out. You did, in fact, say "baseball swing". You are absolutely correct.

Indeed, baseball was the adjective. It flew over his head, metaphorically speaking.
We should just call Bunko "Alexia".

That little twerp just sits around all day waiting for someone to type something that isn't perfect so he can drop in a snide remark. I'm sure he never learned how to hit a curve ball.

Forum List

Back