CHUCK TODD: The More Voters See Of Hillary The Less They Like Her

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'm certain Hillary will be the nominee, and I predict she'll be the next president, but the woman has always impressed me as not a very likable person.
She just always comes off as a sour puss, and if her husband ( snicker ) wasn't Bill Clinton, IMO I don't think she would have had much chance of ever having a successful political career on her own.

Chuck Todd, the host of “Meet the Press,” reacting to a new Quinnipiac poll showing Democratic Party frontrunner Hillary Clinton seriously underwater in her favorable ratings, made a damning statement about the former secretary of state.

Todd said, “This fits another pattern of hers. Whenever she’s been out front as the face of the Democratic Party, her numbers have gone down. They always have, whenever she is the focal point.”

Clinton has a 23 point deficit in her favorable/unfavorable rating in Iowa, with 33 percent of voters having a favorable view of the former Secretary of State and 56 percent viewing her unfavorably.

In the swing state of Virginia it’s 41 percent favorable, 50 percent unfavorable.

In Colorado, Hillary is viewed favorably by only 35 percent of voters, while 56 percent have a negative view of her.

“If it wasn’t for Donald Trump, the biggest story of the summer would be Hillary Clinton’s problem solidifying herself inside the Democratic Party,” according to Todd. “It would be the Bernie Sanders boomlet.”

Chuck Todd The More Voters See Of Hillary The Less They Like Her - Yahoo News

Wonder what her poll #'s would be if Bill wasn't in the picture ?

Probably lower than O'Malleys.

First off, it's unlikely she would have been elected to the Senate, and she'd have never been picked for Secretary of State.

She'd have run on the record as a very partisan, probably mediocre lawyer with the last name of Rodham.

Wonder what her poll #'s would be if Bill wasn't in the picture ?

Probably lower than O'Malleys.

First off, it's unlikely she would have been elected to the Senate, and she'd have never been picked for Secretary of State.

She'd have run on the record as a very partisan, probably mediocre lawyer with the last name of Rodham.

And since she has zero charisma on stage, her background is doubly important.

People forget that some of Clinton's 2008 campaign staffers said that time and again Hillary proved to be a poor candidate, i.e., an incompetent and/or ineffective candidate.

I think it's becoming apparent to more and more people that Hillary is a compulsive, pathological liar.

I know two people, both Democrats, who worked on security details for the Clintons and got to observe Hillary up close. Both of them say she is the most awful person they've ever encountered in all their years in security work. One of them worked on a security detail in the Clinton White House. The other one worked on a security detail at the State Department when Hillary was SOS. Both say she is just an awful, terrible person when she's not in front of the cameras.

I'm certain Hillary will be the nominee, and I predict she'll be the next president, but the woman has always impressed me as not a very likable person.
She just always comes off as a sour puss, and if her husband ( snicker ) wasn't Bill Clinton, IMO I don't think she would have had much chance of ever having a successful political career on her own.

Chuck Todd, the host of “Meet the Press,” reacting to a new Quinnipiac poll showing Democratic Party frontrunner Hillary Clinton seriously underwater in her favorable ratings, made a damning statement about the former secretary of state.

Todd said, “This fits another pattern of hers. Whenever she’s been out front as the face of the Democratic Party, her numbers have gone down. They always have, whenever she is the focal point.”

Clinton has a 23 point deficit in her favorable/unfavorable rating in Iowa, with 33 percent of voters having a favorable view of the former Secretary of State and 56 percent viewing her unfavorably.

In the swing state of Virginia it’s 41 percent favorable, 50 percent unfavorable.

In Colorado, Hillary is viewed favorably by only 35 percent of voters, while 56 percent have a negative view of her.

“If it wasn’t for Donald Trump, the biggest story of the summer would be Hillary Clinton’s problem solidifying herself inside the Democratic Party,” according to Todd. “It would be the Bernie Sanders boomlet.”

Chuck Todd The More Voters See Of Hillary The Less They Like Her - Yahoo News
Seems to be the case IMHO. It would not surprise me if she wins but it will be because of the republicans if she does, not her campaign.

I wonder who would be next in line for most Dems: Sanders, O'Malley or Webb (probably not him, he's pissed off the PC Police).

Sanders is obviously strongest, but I wonder if they'd go to O'Malley because he's younger, better-looking and (maybe) safer.

Very entertaining stuff from both parties. Both "leaders" have their parties nervous.

:spinner:

I wonder who would be next in line for most Dems: Sanders, O'Malley or Webb (probably not him, he's pissed off the PC Police).

Sanders is obviously strongest, but I wonder if they'd go to O'Malley because he's younger, better-looking and (maybe) safer.

Very entertaining stuff from both parties. Both "leaders" have their parties nervous.

:spinner:

If something should happen to Hillary, the Dims would be in deep deep shit come November 2016.

Forum List

Back