The PC crowd's liberal use of white, males, old people and christians in a derogatory sense

It's about ideas being oppressed.

What ideas? Let's hear the ideas that you want to express....but feel as though you can't.

You idiots keep asking for examples, but I gave a perfectly good example with Islamic terrorism.
Nobody on this thread has told you you can't use those words...

It's already been established that PC shit doesn't walk on this board, but how about the rest of society where its powers are self evident?

Are you talking about public figures saying stupid shit and being fired or suspended by their employers?

Well it all starts with people that are in office.

What ideas? Let's hear the ideas that you want to express....but feel as though you can't.

You idiots keep asking for examples, but I gave a perfectly good example with Islamic terrorism.

It's already been established that PC shit doesn't walk on this board, but how about the rest of society where its powers are self evident?

Are you talking about public figures saying stupid shit and being fired or suspended by their employers?

You are now being intentionally vague.

WTF is your beef, bro? Spell it out.

GREAT JOB!!

for all the self-hating White Left-wing losers out there. i mean its clear you're trying to wash off the guilt of all that "white privilege" and in case you ever feel cleansed of it, remember all yo uhave to do then is shut your mouth and be the useful idiot you are wanted to be.

Bedowin ... Great to see you jump onto the tit-for-tat bandwagon. The rabble are aroused ...

"White Right-wing losers" throw mud at "White Left-wing losers" for throwing mud at "White Right-wing losers" who make negative generalizations about blacks.... and on and on goes the merry-go-round.

Do you have anything else to add to this enlightening discussion?

I haven't been vague in any way. If you want to deny there's a PC culture that permutates in politics any beyond than that's up to you, but that won't change the reality.

I haven't been vague in any way. If you want to deny there's a PC culture that permutates in politics any beyond than that's up to you, but that won't change the reality.

It all goes to the bottom line of private businesses, dude. It isn't codified.

TV shows that were wildly popular in 1976 couldn't get past conservative censors in 2015. Is that what you are referring to?

The more hardcore PC Police like to go obtuse and pretend they have no idea what this PC stuff is all about.

It's at their very core and they have to protect it, even if that means pretending that it doesn't even exist.

Trying to communicate with them about it is an abject waste of time, but it's very nice to see some are admitting it now.

Keep making negative generalizations about whites, it's allowed. Off course you're not allowed to make negative generalizations about blacks, because that's different somehow..

Please Rocko. Give us legitimate examples of your grievance.

1) Tell us all the negative generalizations that you would like to make about blacks; and

2) Explain to the world why no negative generalizations should be made about you.

I'm anxious to hear a well-reasoned and logical argument, if you have one.

Please quote me on where I said I would like to make negative generalizations about blacks. Thanks.

You're not very good at this, are you?

Like to? You didnt say you would like to you just did it in the OP turd sniffer

i just read the OP. Where does he say that?

Did you forget to wear your glasses ... if so, squint and look up ... he has an alleged grievance and we all need to get to the crux of that grievance ... it's an imperative mission because we love him so much as a person and want to find a resolution to his troubles ...

Keep making negative generalizations about whites, it's allowed. Off course you're not allowed to make negative generalizations about blacks, because that's different somehow..

1) Tell us all the negative generalizations that you would like to make about blacks; and

2) Explain to the world why no negative generalizations should be made about you.

Please quote me on where I said I would like to make negative generalizations about blacks. Thanks.

Did you forget to wear your glasses ... if so, squint and look up ... he has an alleged grievance and we all need to get to the crux of that grievance ... it's an imperative mission because we love him so much as a person and want to find a resolution to his troubles ...

the claim from the other left-wing nutjob is that "would like to make negative generalizations about blacks". and that LWNJ went on to say the OP "just did it in the original post"
where is it
so you admit it's not there?

thanks for playing

Hey ... look at your own "argument" set forth above ... you said "you're not allowed to make negative generalizations about blacks." What negative generalizations do you want to make and do so without consequences? It appears to me that you're just rabble-rousing and you're not very good at it, are you?

Racism is the most depraved form of collectivism. It is the assigning to people attributes and attitudes passed from hereditary lines. It is the primitive belief that man is the result of acts and attitudes of long dead ancestors, rather than the accumulation of the thoughts and decisions of his own mind. Racism is crude and clumsy, exactly what defines the left. Racism has been part of the democratic party since Jackson sent people on a trail of tears, and continues as Obama declares that "white lives don't matter."

Racism is inexorably tied to the shameful democratic party and will continue until this illegitimate collection of anti-social miscreants are disbanded once and for all.

the claim from the other left-wing nutjob is that "would like to make negative generalizations about blacks". and that LWNJ went on to say the OP "just did it in the original post"
where is it
so you admit it's not there?

thanks for playing

just go to the first page of posts and read the OP; then tell me where the OP says or implies he wants to make generalizations about Black people; or even mentions Black people for that matter.
not rocket science leftard; or maybe you forgot your glasses?

try squinting

YAWN; it's not that anybody wants to make generalizations bout Black people leftard; it's that generalizations ARE made about White people all the time; particularly White Christians and/or Conservatives. you were given many examples; it isnt our fault you arent woman or adult enough to admit you're wrong about this.

Hey, why find out what other people believe when you can just build it yourself and knock that strawman down on his back?
When you start responding to my questions, I'll start responding to yours.

You're dishonest, and you're a coward.

Post 231: So he was just a misunderstood disaffected hilly billy ehh Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is that a link to the strawman factory or where you download the thoughts of these liberals you're railing against?
More of the same.

You're the last person to question someone else's honesty.

Go away, play with someone else.

Instead of being defensive and calling names all I'm saying is that its easy to win arguments when you are allowed to make up the other sides arguments for them.

I didnt question your honesty and your super defensive posts shows that I hit a nerve. Sorry, just dont make up other peoples views.
I'll do as I please.

Your phony denial noted.

:itsok:

Very compelling evidence that refutes the grievance set forth in the opening post.

Old, white, whiny sons of bitches get open carry laws against what they perceive as tyranny. But God forbid if black people talk back.

AGAIN LOOK UP!!! Don't edit out the part we're discussing and then claim not to see it ...

When you start responding to my questions, I'll start responding to yours.

You're dishonest, and you're a coward.

Post 231: So he was just a misunderstood disaffected hilly billy ehh Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is that a link to the strawman factory or where you download the thoughts of these liberals you're railing against?
More of the same.

You're the last person to question someone else's honesty.

Go away, play with someone else.

Instead of being defensive and calling names all I'm saying is that its easy to win arguments when you are allowed to make up the other sides arguments for them.

I didnt question your honesty and your super defensive posts shows that I hit a nerve. Sorry, just dont make up other peoples views.
I'll do as I please.

Your phony denial noted.

:itsok:

Very compelling evidence that refutes the grievance set forth in the opening post.

of COURSE IT IT; a whole lot more compelling than your fellow idiot that makes a claim that the OP IN HIS ORIGINAL POST says he wants to feel free to make negative statements about black people. what part of that arent you understanding?

no dummy; you're making a claim; and seem to be trying to back up what another said that the OP says he wants to say negative things about black people IN HIS ORIGINAL POST. it's up to YOU to back up your claim
i'm not editing anything, it's either there or it isnt

woman up

Forum List

Back