Biden in 1974: on abortion, amnesty, & acid, I’m about as liberal as your grandmother: a woman doesn't have the soul right to chose to have abortion

I mean, whatever you say, it is undeniable that he’s a rotten piece of shit, completely mentally compromised by dementia, performing the duties of his office worse than any other of his peers by any metric, and we will all be better off when he just goes the fuck away, forever.

At his advanced age and level of mental status, we can certainly still hope for relief from his abuse of our country and personal waste of global resources like water and oxygen before the current term is out.

Not that the absolute clown Kamala - our national madly giggling hyena - would do much better, as she already has demonstrated cognitive capabilities worse than an endstage dementia patient.

You must be a Trump supporter.

So you never changed your mind on anything since 1974? I have. I believe most people have.
That misrepresents the objection. You change deductions from first principles but you do NOT change first principles.

"All men are created equal" lasts your whole life but the question whether that necessitates policy X or Y is open to prudence

Forum List

Back