The "Palestinians" are like the guy who murders his parents and then cries for mercy

He's a Muslim cleric, I don't think you allows those to come to Israel. :D
Anyone can come to Israel as long as they're not terrorists; Muslims included.

We're not like they are.

Apartheid | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

So what about all those Pals in Gaza and the West Bank who want in to Israel? You going to personally go down there and open the doors for them? :D
They're enemies so they can't come.

Until 1990 they could. They would work wherever they wanted, travel wherever they wanted, eat in Israeli restaurants, go to Israeli beaches.

They threw that away for nothing.

Oh well. :dunno:

Possession is 9/10th of the law. We possess. They don't.

And here's the other 1/10th:
"THE PALESTINIAN NATIONAL CHARTER" (Al-Mithaq Al-Kawmee Al-Philisteeni), Adopted in 1964 by the 1st Palestinian Conference

Article 24: This Organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, on the Gaza Strip or in the Himmah Area.
Game over.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Do you have Alzheimers? Or is it ADD? Because I've already corrected you on this point.

And ever since WWII, acquiring land by force, has been outlawed.

LOL! I live thousands of miles from Long Beach.
I live thousands of miles away from Judea and Samaria.

Back to you...

You're the one who has an odd desire to have your anus stretched over your head.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm heterosexual.

If you're that into mens butts, I can't help you!

Like I said, if you're such a big talker, come to Israel's capital, Jerusalem; to Mike's Place.
I'm nice enough to invite you into my sphere of influence and this is the thanks I get?

I can't find evidence of a "Palestinian" nation.

"It is only for tactical reasons that we carefully stress our Palestinian identity, for it is in the national interest of the Arabs to encourage a separate Palestinian identity to counter Zionism: The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the ongoing battle against Israel..."

- Zohair Mohsin, then head of PLO @ Military Operations Dept. and member of PLO Executive Council, in interview for Dutch newspaper Trouw, 31 March 1977

Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian Nation at all. I think there is an Arab Nation, I always thought so and I didnt change my mind. I dont think there is a Palestinian Nation; I think it’s a Colonial invention Palestinian Nation. I think there is an Arab Nation; I never turned to be a Palestinian Nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the Occupation. I think that until the end of the 19TH century, Palestine was the South of Great Syria.

- Arab former Member of Knesset (accused of aiding Hezbullah so he fled from Israel), Azmi Bishara

WeJew.com - Israel and Jewish Videos - Bishara On Film Says Pali State Is Colonial Invention
What name they're called, is irrelevent.

They were the people living there at the time of the zionist migration.

What are the borders of "your land", ecumenical?
From the River to the sea; obviously.

Unless Arabs from east, north, or southwest of here feel a need to wage another war. Then it might be further east, north, or southwest of here.

I sure hope they continue to choose peace- for everyone's sake.
Will you "choose" a Jewish or democratic state between the River and the sea?

What are the borders of "your land", ecumenical?

Unless Arabs from east, north, or southwest of here feel a need to wage another war. Then it might be further east, north, or southwest of here.

It already is, homey.

It already is, homey.
Except for that Arab majority, Hossie.

It already is, homey.
Except for that Arab majority, Hossie.
Why Georgie Boy, no one will deny that the majority of the people in Jordan are Arabs. And don't forget that 78 percent of the Palestine Mandate was handed over to the Hashemites of Saudi Arabia. How come you never whine about them getting all this land when they should just turn it over to those other Arabs who call themselves "Palestinians?" If Georgie Boy had happened to be a Englishman working in that area of the Middle East years ago and he heard a fellow Englishman bring out the fact (as Winston Churchill had stated) that the Arabs were coming in droves from their poor countries to the area because the Jews had jobs for them. Georgie Boy probably would have fainted. Tell us, Georgie Boy, since you must leave your apartment now and then to see what is going on in your city, you must see loads of Hispanics who have come here from their poor countries for jobs, the same way you see poor Muslims swarming into Europe for jobs. You can even ask them, Georgie Boy, if you ever go to one of the ethnic markets in your own neighborhood, why they came here in the first place.

All your masterful deflection won't change the demographic facts in Palestine, Hossie.
In 1948 650,000 Jews inflicted a Jewish state on 1.2 million Arabs and others.
Today five million Jews rule six million Arabs between the River and the sea.
Democracy or Occupation...maybe you old pals in South Africa know how that turns out.

All your masterful deflection won't change the demographic facts in Palestine, Hossie.
Democracy or Occupation...maybe you old pals in South Africa know how that turns out.

You are, of course, lying again GP. :D

Could you possibly manage to be a little more obtuse?
Kindly reveal my lies...or admit your own.

We had this conversation not long ago. Five million Jews do not "rule six million Arabs between the River and the sea" but you will disappear and repeat your lies in the future as you did in the past, Princess. :D

Last edited:

We had this conversation not long ago. Five million Jews do not "rule six million Arabs between the River and the sea." :D
Is it a possibility that Georgie is getting his minuends confused with his subtrahends? He ain't too swift, y'know.

The 'point' that islamo nazis are trying to make is that if
one combines ---jordan and the area now called the west bank,
and the land called GAZA ----into one place-----and ask the whole
to vote on whether jews should be alive----the vote would be a majority
would say NO ---so all jews should drop dead as a bow to
*********** DEMOCRACY ****************

The "Palestinians" are like the guy who murders his parents and then cries for mercy

It's more like Gaza is the new Warsaw Ghetto. Another gift from your saviour Hitler to the Jews.

It's more like Gaza is the new Warsaw Ghetto. Another gift from your saviour Hitler to the Jews.

The Racist Pro- Palestinian refuses to acknowledge that right after Israel left Gaza more Rockets started to be fired. Maybe if they acted like Civilized people instead of the SAVAGES they are they would have more Freedom.

Click here: Haj Amin el-Husseini Grand Mufti of Jerusalem

Hitler, the Animal who killed over 6,000,000 Jews is our " Savior?" No , my dear. Hitler is and will always be the ARABS SAVIOR. During WW 11 THE Grand Mufti actually met with Hitler on several occasions. Of course, being the Racist Bigot you are you see NOTHING wrong with that. You are JUST like them :lol::clap2:

The Racist Pro- Palestinian
For someone who supports a country that has legalized apartheid, you shouldn't be talking about the racism in others.

refuses to acknowledge that right after Israel left Gaza more Rockets started to be fired.
You refuse to acknowledge the reason those rockets are fired, which is a belligerent occupation now entering its 45th year.

Maybe if they acted like Civilized people instead of the SAVAGES they are they would have more Freedom.
Maybe if you stopped treating them like savages, they'd be more civilized.

Israeli's treat the Palestinian's, like the nazis treated the jews.

Click here: Haj Amin el-Husseini Grand Mufti of Jerusalem
I did. Nothing happened. Your link is bullshit. Just like your sense of morality and justice.

Hitler, the Animal who killed over 6,000,000 Jews is our " Savior?" No , my dear. Hitler is and will always be the ARABS SAVIOR. During WW 11 THE Grand Mufti actually met with Hitler on several occasions. Of course, being the Racist Bigot you are you see NOTHING wrong with that. You are JUST like them :lol::clap2:
You see nothing wrong with the Israeli's doing the very same things Hitler did.
  • scapegoating an entire race of people for all its problems
  • treating an entire population of people like they're sub-human
  • acquiring land by force
  • unprovoked attacks against its neighbors
Seeing all the time and energy you spend emulating the things Hitler did, its just logical to conclude he's someone you hold in high regard.

Forum List

Back