The Oslo murderer

And I see you didn't reference what I said about people killing in the name of Islam, and people who happen to be Christian killing NOT being the same thing...

"
80 MILLION HINDUS
Koenard Elst in Negationism in India gives an estimate of 80 million Hindus killed in the total jihad against India. [Koenard Elst, Negationism in India, Voice of India, New Delhi, 2002, pg. 34.] The country of India today is only half the size of ancient India, due to jihad. The mountains near India are called the Hindu Kush, meaning the “funeral pyre of the Hindus.”\

I don't think *Christianity* has killed 80 million people since the advent of Christianity.
How Many People Have Been Killed By Muslims? | UNCOVERAGE.net

Yes, that has largely died down...save for some Christians in bfe Africa that like torturing dissidents.

We (US) haven't killed in the name of God since Westward Expansion, and Europe...hmm...Wars of German Unification?

Any European historians out there? It's 1am.

I still think Christianity has slaughtered more than Islam.

80 MILLION Hindus? Dayum.

Okay, relative to world's population then. There just weren't 80 million infidels nearby for Christians to slaughter. :lol:

Does it disturb anybody else but me that two Islamic groups took credit for these killings...which apparently they were not responsible for...

And yet Ravi is boo hooing about "Islamaphobia". What complete claptrap. They want us to fear and hate them. We do it because it makes them happy.

What disturbs me more is that someone says that a certain group have claimed responsibility, And YOU believe it :eek:

Maybe it would be good to try and keep to what we know.

He seems to have 'London Connections'. His book also says London after his name at the beginning, inferring a conection.

Muslims in London feel they may be under attack and mosques are being given special protection

His attitude
It reveals an obsession with the Crusades and a supposed threat to Christian Europe posed by Muslim immigrants and mainstream political leaders. Breivik predicts a European civil war will take place in three stages, ending in 2083 with the execution of "cultural Marxists" and the deportation of all Muslims.

Norway gunman claims a London connection and links to the EDL | World news | The Guardian

The execution it would appear will be of all liberal minded people, basically all those who do not share their view. Here a hint how he allowed himself to murder on Friday. He already saw them as 'cultural marxist' traitors. Cultural Marxists being basically people who believe in multiculturalism and equal rights.

the fear

The Norway attacks have raised concerns copycat operations may take place in Europe. British Muslim leaders announced on Sunday increased security at mosques. Mohammed Shafiq, the leader of Ramadhan Foundation, one of Britain's largest Muslim groups, says mosques were being extra vigilant.

Shafiq said he was also discussing the need to take extra precautions with other European Muslim leaders, adding that he has spoken to the police about extra protection.

Concerns the UK remains vulnerable to such an attack were aired by the foreign secretary, William Hague, who warned that Britain's security forces may not be able to stop a Norway-style terror attack.

However, security experts said the events in Norway last Friday would refocus how far-right groups are dealt with.

Dr John Bew, director of the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation and Political Violence at King's College London, admitted there had been a lack of focus on far-right extremism, with research into Islamism often taking precedence. "We have looked at lone wolves in relation to Islamism but I think we haven't taken far-right extremism seriously enough."

James Brandon, research head at London's Quilliam thinktank, said: "The horrific events in Norway are a reminder that white far-right extremism is also a major and possibly growing threat."

Norway gunman expected to plead not guilty to terrorism charges in court | World news | The Guardian

According to the Guardian the Police are still trying to ascertain he was the only person involved. Seems preparation time has gone down from the 9 years said yesterday to 18 months

This represents the areas where I have come again and again and again in the internet the same hatred
Online writings attributed to Mr Breivik suggest he believes Muslims are trying to "colonise" Western Europe and that he blames multiculturalism and "cultural Marxism" for permitting this.

BBC News - Profile: Norway attacks suspect Anders Behring Breivik

The cultural Marxism is an interesting one as I have come across it before particularly from a BNP member who mentioned that all the PC stuff came from the Frankfurt School which is indeed what he goes on to claim by in his ebook .

Last edited:
Jillian and Ravi both claimed that certain posters here had made similar posts to this killer that they seemed to believe as he did and were a potential threat. Neither can or will name anyone on this board though. Usual tactics of the left make a vague reference to others in the community then go silent when pressed for examples or evidence.

Stand by your claim or withdraw them. Name names or admit you are just demonizing the right cause you are left of center.

I think he was mentally unstable. He sounds like the kind of man who'd be inspired by conspiracy theorists - you know, the kind of people who latch on to those crazy ideas as long as it meshes with their viewpoint?

He was a xenophobe, for sure, and I'm very sorry Norway had to join our club.

Extremism, be it from the left or right, always boils down to one thing: us versus them, with them being the enemy and all that is wrong with the world.

I don't think Islam has had this much of backlash since Queen Isabella, yet it still pales to what other religions/peoples have had to suffer. And like it or not, people have suffered under Islam and Christianity for centuries, what with Christianity finally chilling out in the 20th C. or so. Muslim countries just haven't followed suit in regards to how they treat their minority populations.

So I think this terrorist whackjob may have envisioned a problem much larger than what it was and it was amplified in his xenophobia.

I am SO FUCKING SICK of this relativist CRAP.

Islam has killed tens of millions more than the church has. It has conquered and subjugated untold numbers of people in dozens of countries.

It is NOT comparable to *Christianity*.

This is what the ignorami do...they assume that people who kill in the name of Islam are the same as people who kill for every other cause...but happen to be Christian.

IT'S NOT THE SAME THING, and the NUMBERS DON'T COMPARE.

Wake the fuck up.

And quit using the deaths of children to pretend that middle of the road CHRISTIAN Americans are *just as bad*. They aren't.
No one said that they were, Allie.

Jillian and Ravi both claimed that certain posters here had made similar posts to this killer that they seemed to believe as he did and were a potential threat. Neither can or will name anyone on this board though. Usual tactics of the left make a vague reference to others in the community then go silent when pressed for examples or evidence.

Stand by your claim or withdraw them. Name names or admit you are just demonizing the right cause you are left of center.

Pale Rider

So why say it?...

:)

peace...

because there are posters here that sound like the same type of extremist loons.

the question then becomes what pushes people over the edge...

Lots of stuff push people over the edge... Hell, that woman who cut off her husband's penis and shoved it into the garbage disposal certainly got pushed over the edge...

Wakkos are wakkos...

So they should just be dismissed as whackos, huh? I suppose we should also just dismiss whacko Muslims as well?

Are we allowed to discuss his motivations yet?

It seems obvious from his writings that he sees himself as some kind of martyr advocating for a revolution against his country because of his Islamophobic views. (Even though the population of Norway is only 3% Muslim).

Many of his views are similar to views of posters here and I find that disturbing. Not that I think anyone here would go on a murderous rampage and kill innocent people, especially children.

The guy is a fucking terrorist.

What the hell.

which views? can you be more specific?

Creeping sharia, marxist leaders, etc. Surely you aren't going to tell me you haven't seen these things discussed here?

Another one that claims no one here goes on and on about marixists, lefties, muslims, etc. taking over the country.

And what about the few that called for revolution before the last election?

Pale Rider
Thanks. I didn't really want to name names because he's not here to defend him self. He certainly isn't alone in his views.

compare the numbers of the dead, then get back to me.
Your statement was about the likelihood of a person being a terrorist, not the number killed. The number killed is not a very good measure of the extent of terrorist activity because the number killed is mostly a matter of chance.

It doesn't matter. Your Muslim neighbor is more likely to be a terrorist than your Jewish neighbor, trust me.

:rofl:

Many of his views are similar to views of posters here and I find that disturbing. Not that I think anyone here would go on a murderous rampage and kill innocent people, especially children.

So why say it?...

:)

peace...

because there are posters here that sound like the same type of extremist loons.

the question then becomes what pushes people over the edge...

And yet, the only person that I have seen on this site who has actually stated 'I hate' towards a group of people is a left winger. :eek:

that link seemed to express classically what he discuses at the beginning of his book.

Here a WN tries to surmise his views

- Cultural Conservatism (anti-multiculturalism)
- Against Islamization
- Anti-racist
- Anti-authoritarian (resistance to all authoritarian ideologies of hate)
- Pro-Israel/forsvarer of non-Muslim minorities in Muslim countries
- Defender of the cultural aspects of Christianity

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t818918-4/#post9420599

He declares he has nothing to do with WN because he is anti-racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back