The Oslo murderer

I think he was mentally unstable. He sounds like the kind of man who'd be inspired by conspiracy theorists - you know, the kind of people who latch on to those crazy ideas as long as it meshes with their viewpoint?

He was a xenophobe, for sure, and I'm very sorry Norway had to join our club.

Extremism, be it from the left or right, always boils down to one thing: us versus them, with them being the enemy and all that is wrong with the world.

I don't think Islam has had this much of backlash since Queen Isabella, yet it still pales to what other religions/peoples have had to suffer. And like it or not, people have suffered under Islam and Christianity for centuries, what with Christianity finally chilling out in the 20th C. or so. Muslim countries just haven't followed suit in regards to how they treat their minority populations.

So I think this terrorist whackjob may have envisioned a problem much larger than what it was and it was amplified in his xenophobia.

We need to call people what they are. If this were a musllim, we would be referring to him as a terrorist. Whenever the perpetrator of an act of terrorism is a white, rightwing, christian, the right refuses to use that term. He is a terrorist... as was Timothy McVeigh and as was the loon who flew his plane into an IRS office building.

[opinion mode on]

I just read a post here which the poster wants to euthanize half the republican party.

No threat of terrorism there i guess because its Left on Right.

I also just read a thread about how hate crimes dont apply to whites.

The Unions on thier websites, front page stuff not on a forum chat,

have been calling on their members to become "ungovernable"

because of the budget crises .

Sounds like a threat of terrorism there tbh.

When the hate blows up in everyones face,

let it be known it was the "Progressives" that encouraged it.

And wanted it,

so they could rebuild a new existence from the ashes of what is left of the Western World.

[/opinion mode]

because there are posters here that sound like the same type of extremist loons.

the question then becomes what pushes people over the edge...
They believe they get a bunch of virgins when they die.

This one was one of yours, racist.

Still waiting, you claimed posters here were the same as the Oslo terrorist. Name them or withdraw the attack on what you called the right.

The Distinction here is that there are no Mainstream Christian Leaders who are Calling for these kinds of Terrorist Attacks...

Throw a Dart in the Middle East and you will Find Mainstream Islamic Leaders and Governments who are.

:)

peace...

The Distinction here is that there are no Mainstream Christian Leaders who are Calling for these kinds of Terrorist Attacks...

Throw a Dart in the Middle East and you will Find Mainstream Islamic Leaders and Governments who are.

peace...

That of course is different. Worldwide organized Muslim terror is compared to lone wolf nuts that happen to have some Christian beliefs. The left can not help attacking Christians.

peace...

That of course is different. Worldwide organized Muslim terror is compared to lone wolf nuts that happen to have some Christian beliefs. The left can not help attacking Christians.
He didn't do it because he's Christian. He did it, apparently, because he is a xenophobic nationalistic fucktard.

peace...

He didn't do it because he's Christian. He did it, apparently, because he is a xenophobic nationalistic fucktard.

I think he killed because he's nutter and that his views were just a focus point or vehicle for his insanity.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Yet Christianity is being Discussed... His Possible Adoration of the Tea Party has made it into News Stories by the same "Free Press" Organizations who Refuse to pin almost ANY of the Worldwide Islamic Terror on Islam...

Islamic Governments Execute Homosexuals for being Homosexual while they Advocate for and Fund Terrorists around the World, yet the "Free Press" will go out of their way to say it's not about Islam if they mention Islam at all...

One of these Rightwing Christian Fucktards pops up, and somehow it IS a Discussion about Religion and it's Influence...

Influence?... It's Fucking LAW in Iran... In the Kingdom... Almost everywhere Islam is.

And Islamic Leaders in the ME Advocate for this Jihad on the West while the Western Liberal "Free Press" Apologizes for it or simply Refuses to Report on it...

peace...

Let me Digress a bit...

This guy looks like someone from a Movie...

Or in the Bigger Script of this Life, the Powers that be have already used him for something else...

The first pic I saw of this shitbag I though, I've seen him in a Diehard movie or one of those Movies where the Terrorists are White Europeans, because we know how big those Cells are...

Anyway, Digressing done.

peace...

I think he killed because he's nutter and that his views were just a focus point or vehicle for his insanity.
So in reality, he's no different than Muslims that do the same thing.

Jillian and Ravi both claimed that certain posters here had made similar posts to this killer that they seemed to believe as he did and were a potential threat. Neither can or will name anyone on this board though. Usual tactics of the left make a vague reference to others in the community then go silent when pressed for examples or evidence.

Stand by your claim or withdraw them. Name names or admit you are just demonizing the right cause you are left of center.

Are you telling us that there are NO USMB members from either left or right who do not show themselves to have extreme ideas by making racist, homophobic, xenophobic or just plain hateful posts? :lol: How does one say it...oh yeh...RETARD ALERT!

And having read both the posts you refer too, I see no sign of them saying anyone here was a potential threat. Now wipe the spittle of your screen and calm down gramps. :cuckoo:

Name the Christian Country like Iran or Saudi Arabia that Executes Homosexuals, has Mainstream Religious Leaders who Advocate for Terrorism Against the West, and who not only Advocate for this crap, they Teach it to Children as a Matter of Law.

I'll be here.

peace...

I would agree that's he no different than a guy like say Hassan from Ft. Hood but I think the OBL types of the world are a different animal.

I would agree that's he no different than a guy like say Hassan from Ft. Hood but I think the OBL types of the world are a different animal.
How so? More organized, certainly. But where he uses nationalism they use Islam. Both pervert ideologies.

How so? More organized, certainly. But where he uses nationalism they use Islam. Both pervert ideologies.

Agreed that they both pervert ideologies and in that regard they are alike. But yes, I think organization is a difference. To me, guys like Hassan and Anders were preprogrammed to explode one day. The perverted ideology is what triggers it. I see guys like OBL and the like as those who do the perverting of the ideology in order to feed on weaker minds and get THEM to die for the cause. I think those people are much more aware or their actions and the consequences of them and therefor should be looked at differently than the lone wolf type.

Forum List

Back