The Oslo murderer

I don't care what his views were and are. Anyone who does this sort of crap to get a point made is an animal. My apologies to the animals.

I would agree that's he no different than a guy like say Hassan from Ft. Hood but I think the OBL types of the world are a different animal.
How so? More organized, certainly. But where he uses nationalism they use Islam. Both pervert ideologies.

Agreed that they both pervert ideologies and in that regard they are alike. But yes, I think organization is a difference. To me, guys like Hassan and Anders were preprogrammed to explode one day. The perverted ideology is what triggers it. I see guys like OBL and the like as those who do the perverting of the ideology in order to feed on weaker minds and get THEM to die for the cause. I think those people are much more aware or their actions and the consequences of them and therefor should be looked at differently than the lone wolf type.
Okay, I see what you're saying. Kind of like the difference between someone like Hitler and those he got to do his dirty work.

I don't care what his views were and are. Anyone who does this sort of crap to get a point made is an animal. My apologies to the animals.

You not caring about what killer's views were....before we knew them:

This report says the site of the explosion was a tabloid newspaper.
AN explosion took place Friday local time in the building of Norway's biggest tabloid newspaper VG located near the government's headquarters in Oslo, local media reported.
Explosion at tabloid newspaper VG near Norwegian PM's office | Herald Sun
Did they print cartoons?

Let me Digress a bit...

This guy looks like someone from a Movie...

Or in the Bigger Script of this Life, the Powers that be have already used him for something else...

The first pic I saw of this shitbag I though, I've seen him in a Diehard movie or one of those Movies where the Terrorists are White Europeans, because we know how big those Cells are...

Anyway, Digressing done.

:)

peace...

Screen-shot-2011-07-23-at-2.09.07-PM.png

WTF?...

I saw these all weekend on my Droid... I see the next Cooking Show Host or whatever...

peace...

How so? More organized, certainly. But where he uses nationalism they use Islam. Both pervert ideologies.

Agreed that they both pervert ideologies and in that regard they are alike. But yes, I think organization is a difference. To me, guys like Hassan and Anders were preprogrammed to explode one day. The perverted ideology is what triggers it. I see guys like OBL and the like as those who do the perverting of the ideology in order to feed on weaker minds and get THEM to die for the cause. I think those people are much more aware or their actions and the consequences of them and therefor should be looked at differently than the lone wolf type.
Okay, I see what you're saying. Kind of like the difference between someone like Hitler and those he got to do his dirty work.

No, not exactly. I think if you took some people who Hitler got to do his dirty work out of Germany before Hitler came to power and put them in the US they wouldn't have just started gassing Jews one day. However, if you took Hassan from Ft. Hood and put him anywhere, or Anders from Norway and put him anywhere, their minds were going to cook up a reason for them to kill. It was inevitable with them.

Let me Digress a bit...

This guy looks like someone from a Movie...

Or in the Bigger Script of this Life, the Powers that be have already used him for something else...

The first pic I saw of this shitbag I though, I've seen him in a Diehard movie or one of those Movies where the Terrorists are White Europeans, because we know how big those Cells are...

Anyway, Digressing done.

peace...

Screen-shot-2011-07-23-at-2.09.07-PM.png

WTF?...

I saw these all weekend on my Droid... I see the next Cooking Show Host or whatever...

peace...

I see a guy trying to recover a lost Continuum Transfunctioner

I would agree that's he no different than a guy like say Hassan from Ft. Hood but I think the OBL types of the world are a different animal.

:thup:

How about Religious Leaders who Advocate for it and Nations who Support and Fund it?...

peace...
I think Article15 covers that succinctly. They know what they are doing - they trigger the unstable to do the atrocity. That makes them more subhuman, IMO because they are manipulating those vulnerabilities for mass murder and terrorism.

Last edited:

No, not exactly. I think if you took some people who Hitler got to do his dirty work out of Germany before Hitler came to power and put them in the US they wouldn't have just started gassing Jews one day. However, if you took Hassan from Ft. Hood and put him anywhere, or Anders from Norway and put him anywhere, their minds were going to cook up a reason for them to kill. It was inevitable with them.

Except they had it in them to do it.

Except they had it in them to do it.

Agreed but that was a case of the entire fabric of a society turning rotten over a period of time through propaganda and fear. Their entire culture was transformed with a gun to its head. I don't see that as an inevitability if you take some of them out of that world like I do a killer with faulty wiring.

The Ravi School of Statistics Rule 1: Correlation and causation may be concluded from a single data point, as long as it supports Ravi's confirmation bias and partisan agenda. On the other hand, there is never enough data to conclude correlation or causation that conflicts with Ravi's agenda and confirmation bias. The school motto - We don't work for stats, stats work for us!

True story :thup:

The Ravi School of Statistics Rule 1: Correlation and causation may be concluded from a single data point, as long as it supports Ravi's confirmation bias and partisan agenda. On the other hand, there is never enough data to conclude correlation or causation that conflicts with Ravi's agenda and confirmation bias. The school motto - We don't work for stats, stats work for us!

Except....I started this discussion with some questions and they got answered.

So, fail on your part.

He is claiming to belong to an organisation which has 2 other cells.

Apart from that he said basically that the Labor Party had gone against the culture of the people so needed to start recruiting again and also roughly that any country which believes in allowing Muslims to immigrate like Norway should expect this.

He is being kept in solitary confinement and one of the reasons the trial was not made public was for fear he might in some disguised way send a message to others. More investigations going on including into the supposed 2 more cells of the 'organisation'.

Except....I started this discussion with some questions and they got answered.

So, fail on your part.

Want a tissue?

because there are posters here that sound like the same type of extremist loons.

the question then becomes what pushes people over the edge...

Lots of stuff push people over the edge... Hell, that woman who cut off her husband's penis and shoved it into the garbage disposal certainly got pushed over the edge...

Wakkos are wakkos...

So they should just be dismissed as whackos, huh? I suppose we should also just dismiss whacko Muslims as well?

I missed the word "dismissed" in my post.... Could you point it out?

Wakkos don't always wear a T-Shirt proclaiming their wakkoness (I mean, other than anyone wearing an 0bama shirt today...:lol:)

Unless you have special fortune teller like powers, you won't always see the wakko for what s/he truly is... Best thing you can do is pay attention to your neighbors and co-workers...

I think he was mentally unstable. He sounds like the kind of man who'd be inspired by conspiracy theorists - you know, the kind of people who latch on to those crazy ideas as long as it meshes with their viewpoint?

He was a xenophobe, for sure, and I'm very sorry Norway had to join our club.

Extremism, be it from the left or right, always boils down to one thing: us versus them, with them being the enemy and all that is wrong with the world.

I don't think Islam has had this much of backlash since Queen Isabella, yet it still pales to what other religions/peoples have had to suffer. And like it or not, people have suffered under Islam and Christianity for centuries, what with Christianity finally chilling out in the 20th C. or so. Muslim countries just haven't followed suit in regards to how they treat their minority populations.

So I think this terrorist whackjob may have envisioned a problem much larger than what it was and it was amplified in his xenophobia.

I am SO FUCKING SICK of this relativist CRAP.

Islam has killed tens of millions more than the church has. It has conquered and subjugated untold numbers of people in dozens of countries.

It is NOT comparable to *Christianity*.

This is what the ignorami do...they assume that people who kill in the name of Islam are the same as people who kill for every other cause...but happen to be Christian.

IT'S NOT THE SAME THING, and the NUMBERS DON'T COMPARE.

Wake the fuck up.

And quit using the deaths of children to pretend that middle of the road CHRISTIAN Americans are *just as bad*. They aren't.

Calm the fuck down. I didn't say it was the same, but certain parts of the world's timeline, it is comparable. Seeing as how Islam and Christianity are the two biggest dominating world religions, I think it's worth mentioning. America has only been pleasant to all world religions since WWI-IIish.

Dreyfus Affair, anyone?
Outlawing Mormon practices, eg, polygamy, on the basis that it was 'of non-civilized peoples'?
Indian ethnic cleansing?
Manifest Destiny?!

hellooo?

It isn't the same bloodshed, no, but like I said, some other countries in this world haven't caught on to this democracy thing.

chiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Plus I'd like a cite that says Islam has killed millions more than Christianity and overtook more people. That's not how I learned it. It wasn't that long ago that Jews in Christian countries weren't citizens (Prussia, Germany, France), and the ones that were (like here) were still subjugated.

Muslim countries have always dominated over their minorities, but 'radical Islam' as we know it today is a more recent explosion - or rather, a resurfacing of of something that was once a pastime.

Jews in America are not subjugated since the very beginning.

A very jewish Mr. Solomon funded the American Revolution. In reciprocity, the founders decided not to allow religious laws and feelings override the law. It's the rule of law here, and may the best man win. That's how America has been since General Washington kicked British butts outta here.

This guy is rolling out not as primarily a fundamentalist Christian, or anything that looks like America's right wing.

He was essentially a neo-Nazi who saw the influx of Muslims in Norway as a threat to their culture and democracy. He also fostered hate towards jews and blacks...but was concerned with Islam at this time because Norway has had such a massive influx of them and it has become a primary cultural influence in a very short period of time.

But other people who are concerned about this viewed him as an extremist. This isn't the way the majority of people who are concerned about the encroachment of Islam in western society feel. I am concerned about Islam..but I have no problem with semitic peoples in general. I don't care if our country changes color to brown, white, yellow...or if the primary religion in the country changes from Christianity to Buddhism, Hindu, Jew....it's the political and physical oppression of Islam that is the problem.

But of course I would never advocate acts of terrorism, especially against our own people, wtf is up with that??? Where does this mentality come from? And why is it spreading? I'm sorry, but I honestly think it's the pervasive attitude that terrorism is ok in some cases (middle east) if people are intimidated enough by the *threat* of freedom and democracy. We have people on this site who regularly support the use of terrorism based upon their view that it's reasonable retaliation against the west. Of course it makes sense that nuts are going to take that and run with it....

Anyway, check this out:

"
One day I had a friend request on Facebook from Anders Breivik. There wasn't anything odd about that: when I was a member of SD I was magnetically attractive to everyone who called himself a nationalist: both those for whom it was a game, and the real extremists. Those were, in fact, the people who drove me away from the party. A machine of hate propaganda pumped through my feed on Facebook. There were YouTube clips of massacre victims, demands that all the "fucking *******" should get out of the country, and far more horrible things."

Norway attacks: Breivik was my friend on Facebook. I've seen what fed his hatred | Camilla Ragfors | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Forum List

Back