The Oslo murderer

And if the guy next door happens to be Muslim, the chances of him being a terrorist multiply exponentially!
Nope. 94% of the terrorist attacks in this country are not perpetration by Muslims. There are actually more terrorist attacks perpetrated by Jews. Outside the US, the stories the same. Muslims are not responsible for most terrorist attacks. The media makes this hard to believe but it's true.

All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 94% that Aren't | loonwatch.com

compare the numbers of the dead, then get back to me.
Your statement was about the likelihood of a person being a terrorist, not the number killed. The number killed is not a very good measure of the extent of terrorist activity because the number killed is mostly a matter of chance.

I think he was mentally unstable. He sounds like the kind of man who'd be inspired by conspiracy theorists - you know, the kind of people who latch on to those crazy ideas as long as it meshes with their viewpoint?

He was a xenophobe, for sure, and I'm very sorry Norway had to join our club.

Extremism, be it from the left or right, always boils down to one thing: us versus them, with them being the enemy and all that is wrong with the world.

I don't think Islam has had this much of backlash since Queen Isabella, yet it still pales to what other religions/peoples have had to suffer. And like it or not, people have suffered under Islam and Christianity for centuries, what with Christianity finally chilling out in the 20th C. or so. Muslim countries just haven't followed suit in regards to how they treat their minority populations.

So I think this terrorist whackjob may have envisioned a problem much larger than what it was and it was amplified in his xenophobia.

What the heck?

Roman Catholics and Protestants are out of the Christianity club?

Because they weren't "chilling out" during WWII. They were shoving Jewish people into ovens.

If you Google terrorist profile and read a bit, you'll see that most terrorist are not nut cases. Other than being sociopathic, they're fairy normal; at least normal enough that they aren't noticed by the police. This is what makes them so dangerous. Most don't have criminal records or if they do, it's for minor offenses. They literal can be the guy next door.

And if the guy next door happens to be Muslim, the chances of him being a terrorist multiply exponentially!
Nope. 94% of the terrorist attacks in this country are not perpetration by Muslims. There are actually more terrorist attacks perpetrated by Jews. Outside the US, the stories the same. Muslims are not responsible for most terrorist attacks. The media makes this hard to believe but it's true.

It is certainly true that not all Muslims are terrorists, however, sadly we say that the majority of terrorists in the world are Muslims - Abd al-Rahman al-Rashid

:dunno: Or at least they want to be

Does it disturb anybody else but me that two Islamic groups took credit for these killings...which apparently they were not responsible for...

And yet Ravi is boo hooing about "Islamaphobia". What complete claptrap. They want us to fear and hate them. We do it because it makes them happy.
Two Islamic groups?? Do you realize there are over 1.5 billion Muslims. That's about 1 in every 4 people in the world. Within that group you will find every conceivable position on terrorism from outright terrorist to those that have dedicated their lives to fighting terrorism. So no I'm not surprised.

I think he was mentally unstable. He sounds like the kind of man who'd be inspired by conspiracy theorists - you know, the kind of people who latch on to those crazy ideas as long as it meshes with their viewpoint?

Extremism, be it from the left or right, always boils down to one thing: us versus them, with them being the enemy and all that is wrong with the world.

I don't think Islam has had this much of backlash since Queen Isabella, yet it still pales to what other religions/peoples have had to suffer. And like it or not, people have suffered under Islam and Christianity for centuries, what with Christianity finally chilling out in the 20th C. or so. Muslim countries just haven't followed suit in regards to how they treat their minority populations.

So I think this terrorist whackjob may have envisioned a problem much larger than what it was and it was amplified in his xenophobia.

I am SO FUCKING SICK of this relativist CRAP.

Islam has killed tens of millions more than the church has. It has conquered and subjugated untold numbers of people in dozens of countries.

It is NOT comparable to *Christianity*.

This is what the ignorami do...they assume that people who kill in the name of Islam are the same as people who kill for every other cause...but happen to be Christian.

IT'S NOT THE SAME THING, and the NUMBERS DON'T COMPARE.

Wake the fuck up.

And quit using the deaths of children to pretend that middle of the road CHRISTIAN Americans are *just as bad*. They aren't.

Fuck you're a moron....you really are.....

Many of his views are similar to views of posters here and I find that disturbing. Not that I think anyone here would go on a murderous rampage and kill innocent people, especially children.

So why say it?...

:)

peace...

because there are posters here that sound like the same type of extremist loons.

the question then becomes what pushes people over the edge...

I don't see anything about this guy that even remotely reminds me of the right wingers on this board.

I see more people from the left who state their comfort with the idea of killing children, reducing population, withholding assistance from those who need it outside of the US, and oppressing people based upon their color and religion than I see people on the right doing the same thing.

In fact, kindly share exactly who exactly mirrors this guys. Specifics please. Exactly what have they said, and how does it line up with his beliefs? Links please.

Otherwise I'll just assume it's more revolting fear mongering and lying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpb4nwfiaPY]‪Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer : "Don't feed the poor. They'll 'breed.'" FULL AUDIO‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Republican Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer : "Don't feed the poor. They'll 'breed.'"

The GOP's tough stance on tornado aid: 'Heartless'?
Eric Cantor says he won't OK aid money for Missouri tornado victims unless Democrats agree to an equal amount of spending cuts. Goodbye, "compassionate conservatism"?

The GOP's tough stance on tornado aid: 'Heartless'?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5kgnE1Xvec]‪Paul Ryan gets booed for supporting wealthy tax breaks‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Arizona Transplant Patients Die After State Cuts Medical Insurance - ABC News

Two Dead Since Arizona Medicaid Program Slashed Transplant Coverage

They eliminated heart transplants for non-ischemic cardiomyopathy, lung transplants, pancreatic transplants, some bone marrow transplants, and liver transplants for patients infected with hepatitis C. Arizona also restricted coverage of prosthetics, eliminated podiatric services, preventive dental services, and wellness and physical exams for adult Medicaid enrollees.

----------------------------

How dare you accuse Liberals of being like the disgusting right wing. Another damned dirty lie.

Last edited by a moderator:
because there are posters here that sound like the same type of extremist loons.

They believe they get a bunch of virgins when they die.

Many of his views are similar to views of posters here and I find that disturbing. Not that I think anyone here would go on a murderous rampage and kill innocent people, especially children.

So why say it?...

peace...

Lots of stuff push people over the edge... Hell, that woman who cut off her husband's penis and shoved it into the garbage disposal certainly got pushed over the edge...

Wakkos are wakkos...

So why say it?...

peace...

I think every situation is different. Most successful terrorist attacks such as the one in Norway, 911, or the Oklahoma City bombing are carefully planned attacks. These guys didn't suddenly go over the edge, they've been there for years. Attacks such as the one that injured Gabrielle Giffords or the Muslim Army Doctor who shot a number of people on the base are in different class altogether.

Last edited:

So why say it?...

peace...

Ravi was asked to name them and can not, can you? The two of you made a claim back it up.

Are we allowed to discuss his motivations yet?

It seems obvious from his writings that he sees himself as some kind of martyr advocating for a revolution against his country because of his Islamophobic views. (Even though the population of Norway is only 3% Muslim).

The guy is a fucking terrorist.

What the hell.

which views? can you be more specific?

They were not buying this fake "war on terror" and were going to pull out of Libya IN AUGUST so someone wanted to try to get them to believe it.....

Heres an excellent video on it..... ALL 5 POINTS SCREAM LOUDILY!! (Especially #5)

www.youtube.com/v/kXdtIsigOd8

AllieBaba said:
I don't see anything about this guy that even remotely reminds me of the right wingers on this board.
Some say someone hacked into his FB account and added that in (That he was an extremist)

Your statement was about the likelihood of a person being a terrorist, not the number killed. The number killed is not a very good measure of the extent of terrorist activity because the number killed is mostly a matter of chance.

It doesn't matter. Your Muslim neighbor is more likely to be a terrorist than your Jewish neighbor, trust me.

Islam has killed tens of millions more than the church has. It has conquered and subjugated untold numbers of people in dozens of countries.

This is what the ignorami do...they assume that people who kill in the name of Islam are the same as people who kill for every other cause...but happen to be Christian.

Wake the fuck up.

And quit using the deaths of children to pretend that middle of the road CHRISTIAN Americans are *just as bad*. They aren't.

Calm the fuck down. I didn't say it was the same, but certain parts of the world's timeline, it is comparable. Seeing as how Islam and Christianity are the two biggest dominating world religions, I think it's worth mentioning. America has only been pleasant to all world religions since WWI-IIish.

Dreyfus Affair, anyone?
Outlawing Mormon practices, eg, polygamy, on the basis that it was 'of non-civilized peoples'?
Indian ethnic cleansing?
Manifest Destiny?!

hellooo?

It isn't the same bloodshed, no, but like I said, some other countries in this world haven't caught on to this democracy thing.

chiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Plus I'd like a cite that says Islam has killed millions more than Christianity and overtook more people. That's not how I learned it. It wasn't that long ago that Jews in Christian countries weren't citizens (Prussia, Germany, France), and the ones that were (like here) were still subjugated.

Muslim countries have always dominated over their minorities, but 'radical Islam' as we know it today is a more recent explosion - or rather, a resurfacing of of something that was once a pastime.

Last edited:

It doesn't matter. Your Muslim neighbor is more likely to be a terrorist than your Jewish neighbor, trust me.

Flopper thinks that everything Israel does is a terrorist action, so his numbers are skewed. :p

What the heck?

Roman Catholics and Protestants are out of the Christianity club?

Because they weren't "chilling out" during WWII. They were shoving Jewish people into ovens.

hence the 'or so', depending on location.

:(

Wake the fuck up.

Calm the fuck down. I didn't say it was the same, but certain parts of the world's timeline, it is comparable. Seeing as how Islam and Christianity are the two biggest dominating world religions, I think it's worth mentioning. America has only been pleasant to all world religions since WWI-IIish.

Dreyfus Affair, anyone?
Outlawing Mormon practices, eg, polygamy, on the basis that it was 'of non-civilized peoples'?
Indian ethnic cleansing?
Manifest Destiny?!

hellooo?

It isn't the same bloodshed, no, but like I said, some other countries in this world haven't caught on to this democracy thing.

chiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Plus I'd like a cite that says Islam has killed millions more than Christianity and overtook more people. That's not how I learned it. It wasn't that long ago that Jews in Christian countries weren't citizens (Prussia, Germany, France), and the ones that were (like here) were still subjugated.

Muslim countries have always dominated over their minorities, but 'radical Islam' as we know it today is a more recent explosion - or rather, a resurfacing of of something that was once a pastime.

Don't tell me to chill, you little fucking dweeb.

what the hell do mormons have to do with anything?

You have a little bit of information, you run with it, based on your own fantasies and the pap that was fed to you in grade school. Great.

Forum List

Back