Zone1 Which Christians denominations are you a member of?

Which Christians denominations are you a member of?

• Anabaptist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anglican/Episcolian

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Baptist

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Catholic

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Eastern Christian

• Lutheran

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Methodist

• Pentecostal

• other Christian denomination

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • no Christian denomination

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I'm not a Christian, but I like the Baptists a lot,; the annoy almost as many people as the JW's do, and they played a big role in The Great Awakenings so important to the Declaration and the Constitution, and a big player in the anti-Hamilton factions.

None formally, but I lean toward Pentecostal or Assembly of God. My wife is a Methodist who broke away from the UMC because of all the gay stuff going on in it. She's now helping to form a new Methodist church that's affiliated with the Global Methodist Church, which is more conservative.

I'm not a Christian, but I like the Baptists a lot,; the annoy almost as many people as the JW's do, and they played a big role in The Great Awakenings so important to the Declaration and the Constitution, and a big player in the anti-Hamilton factions.

You mean the Anabaptists? They are big on the prophet Hal Lindsey.

None formally, but I lean toward Pentecostal or Assembly of God. My wife is a Methodist who broke away from the UMC because of all the gay stuff going on in it. She's now helping to form a new Methodist church that's affiliated with the Global Methodist Church, which is more conservative.

Pentecostals seem to have the most fun at church. I think Perry Stone is a Pentecostal; he has some of the best lectures on the archeology and history of Israel out there. He doesn't seem to do them any more, but I think they're still for sale on his website somewhere.

There you go with that "Hal Lindsey" thing again. Want me to dredge up how many times you've mentioned him in the past? Well here ya go:

Search results for query: Lindsey

Do you have the hots for him or something? :laughing0301:

She's always trying to to make out like Hal Lindsey and some other guy are the only people Christians ever listen to. Oh yeah' "Scofield"; she read some crank site and saw that name, and then dropped his name in every thread for months. Now she's obsessed with Hal Lindsey. lol she thinks it makes her sound 'knowledgeable n stuff'.

She's always trying to to make out like Hal Lindsey and some other guy are the only people Christians ever listen to. Oh yeah' "Scofield"; she read some crank site and saw that name, and then dropped his name in every thread for months. Now she's obsessed with Hal Lindsey. lol she thinks it makes her sound 'knowledgeable n stuff'.

I bet she checks under her bed every night to see if Hal is hiding under there, along with Rupert Mudoch and two of the Koch bothers.

:laughing0301:

WOW. You're more ignorant than I knew.

Such a puerile comeback, lacking in both wit and humor. Given your elitist education in the finest schools, one would have assumed that you could have done better than that.

I'm disappointed in you, girlie.

Forum List

Back