The Obligatory Feral Blacks Run Rampant Through Baltimore Thread

Doesn't appear to be just black people, either.

ap_ap-photo1501-640x436.jpg

Please explain whats going on in that picture. Who assaulted who first? Who instigated the fight? Now that I officially debunked this garbage watch for my next trick.

Looks like the black is trying to get shot. That's what is looks like

White dude trying to get distance to brandish his firearm perhaps

-Geaux

The picture shows a guy stiff arming and keeping his distance from a thug who is stepping into the white guy for a right hook while others in the rear shield themselves from thug projectiles.

The picture shows a guy stiff arming and keeping his distance from a thug who is stepping into the white guy for a right hook while others in the rear shield themselves from thug projectiles.

Orioles Fans Fight Protestors Camden Yards Goes on Lockdown - Breitbart

Which is why the article is titled "Orioles Fans Fight Protestors" and the article says, "The demonstrations led to brawls between fans and protestors at bars near the stadium."

The orioles fans were the ones with access to bottles...not the protesters.

baltimore-protest-fight-AP-640x480.jpg

I see two guys with cocked fists. and the guy in the gray sweatshirt looks like he's about to let fly with a bottle.

Which is why the article is titled "Orioles Fans Fight Protestors" and the article says, "The demonstrations led to brawls between fans and protestors at bars near the stadium."

I see two guys with cocked fists. and the guy in the gray sweatshirt looks like he's about to let fly with a bottle.

Must be why the black security man is in the front protecting the patrons prerogative of throwing bottles instead of throwing them out huh?

The protesters DID NOT HAVE BOTTLES!!!??? You mean the same protesters dumping garbage cans across the streets?

Last edited:
The black security guard isn't doing dick squat in the photo I posted.

More video

Awwww, little thug in training. "Look now son, this is how you should react when you get angry. Now lets put on your ninja turtle jacket so no one can identify your face. That's good. Soon you will be looting with the best of them."

Last edited:
There doesn't need to be. You got your check in the box out of the way and then transitioned directly into how sad it was that I ignored the "human rights issue." The transition was the "but." You, on the other hand, ignore the violence to focus on a fictional human rights issue. You fail to realize that by your standard BOTH are human rights issues. But the police will have their day in court. The thugs will get away with their thuggery. No "snitchin" yall!!!

The but is in your head, not in my post. There was an AND in my post. I've neither ignored the violence or the civil rights issue.

You choose to focus on the violence by blacks, and ignore the violence by cops, because you're a racist.

Hope that clears things up for you.

And here is the definitive video of the incident moron. Tell me what you see dummy. Notice the same security guy in the video as your picture

There doesn't need to be. You got your check in the box out of the way and then transitioned directly into how sad it was that I ignored the "human rights issue." The transition was the "but." You, on the other hand, ignore the violence to focus on a fictional human rights issue. You fail to realize that by your standard BOTH are human rights issues. But the police will have their day in court. The thugs will get away with their thuggery. No "snitchin" yall!!!

The but is in your head, not in my post. There was an AND in my post. I've neither ignored the violence or the civil rights issue.

You choose to focus on the violence by blacks, and ignore the violence by cops, because you're a racist.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Ineed, I guess cops only come in one race huh?

What bottles? All I see is aluminium cans.
And you forgot to mention who started the shit in the first place.

And here is the definitive video of the incident moron. Tell me what you see dummy. Notice the same security guy in the video as your picture

Your quibble appears to be with breitbart, not me. They're the ones who stated that the Orioles fans were fighting.

:dunno:

There is no excuse for the violence, and one of the black protesters says as much (1:14-1:22)

The sad fact is that you will focus on the violence of the protest and use it as an excuse to ignore a legitimate human rights issue.

Welcome to the world of Publius. The local race baiter who "reports" the news from his perspective...and it is not "objective".

Entertainment at it's best.

Your quibble appears to be with breitbart, not me. They're the ones who stated that the Orioles fans were fighting.

Whenever someone cites a source it is incumbent to on the person who uses the source to both properly vet it, understand it, and accept responsibility for tying their creditability to it. You failed on all three accounts.

Whenever someone cites a source it is incumbent to on the person who uses the source to both properly vet it, understand it, and accept responsibility for tying their creditability to it. You failed on all three accounts.

I'd probably take your commentary more seriously if you followed your own rules.

;)

Forum List

Back