The Obligatory Feral Blacks Run Rampant Through Baltimore Thread

There doesn't need to be. You got your check in the box out of the way and then transitioned directly into how sad it was that I ignored the "human rights issue." The transition was the "but." You, on the other hand, ignore the violence to focus on a fictional human rights issue. You fail to realize that by your standard BOTH are human rights issues. But the police will have their day in court. The thugs will get away with their thuggery. No "snitchin" yall!!!

The but is in your head, not in my post. There was an AND in my post. I've neither ignored the violence or the civil rights issue.

You choose to focus on the violence by blacks, and ignore the violence by cops, because you're a racist.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Ineed, I guess cops only come in one race huh?
Yes, the robot race...

Copied this from some comments on a news site...author unknown...

For almost 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites.

The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since.

Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and concocted program after program to get the result they wanted. They created the Freedman’s Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences, built housing projects, and tried midnight basketball.

Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable. They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration. They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice versa. They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless handwringing to close the “achievement gap.” To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to “Celebrate Diversity!” and “Say No to Racism.” Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment.

Some thought that what W.E.B. DuBois called the Talented Tenth would lead the way for black people. A group of elite, educated blacks would knock down doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of. There is a Talented Tenth. They are the black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing.

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.
Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, and now Ferguson, rioting and looting are just one racial incident away. The white elite would tell us that this doesn’t mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.

But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue it’s a problem of “culture,” as if culture creates people’s behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame “white privilege.”

But since 1965, when the elites opened America’s doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India–people who are not white, not rich, and not “connected”–have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black “youths” are committing half the country’s violent crime–crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

The experiment has failed. Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism. The fundamental problem is that american black culture has evolved into an unfixable and crime ridden mess. They do not want to change their culture or society, and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior. They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.

Our rulers don’t seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.

The elites explain everything with “racism,” and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point."

Doesn't appear to be just black people, either.

ap_ap-photo1501-640x436.jpg

Exactly, they were marching down the street and this bar is across from Orioles stadium. Everything was calm until these assholes started yelling the N word, throwing bottles and other shit at the crowd.

Then the crowd reacted.

What do you hear? Did you hear about those white guys attacking, provoking, inciting anything?

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements.

LOL....White camp fire stories. Anyone who thinks Africa wasnt the birthplace of Math, Science, Language and History dont deserve to be listened to after showing off such ignorance

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements.

LOL....White camp fire stories. Anyone who thinks Africa wasnt the birthplace of Math, Science, Language and History dont deserve to be listened to after showing off such ignorance

Anyone who doesn't recognize that africa is the most backward continent on earth doesn't deserve to be listened to.
They still haven't figured out electricity, sanitation or crop rotation....LMFAO..they still burn "witches" and practice slavery....

What passed for "math", "science" or "history" (LMAO..africa was the birthplace of "history"?..you're funny!) 15000 years ago don't even matter anymore.

Anyone who doesn't recognize that africa is the most backward continent on earth doesn't deserve to be listened to.
They still haven't figured out electricity, sanitation or crop rotation....LMFAO..they still burn "witches" and practice slavery....

What passed for "math", "science" or "history" (LMAO..africa was the birthplace of "history"?..you're funny!) 15000 years ago don't even matter anymore.

Welp! You just revealed yourself to be a student of history :rolleyes:

Look it anywhere and you'll see you're wrong. You're welcome

"welp".... you just bailed out because you can't counter the facts and need to create a diversion..

"welp".... you just bailed out because you can't counter the facts and need to create a diversion..

So you dont want to google?

OK...Here.

11 Ancient African Writing Systems That Demolish the Myth that Black People were Illiterate - Atlanta Blackstar

Here is the part where you start complaining about what I fed you instead of getting your own plate.

You're welcome...stop saying dumb shit

There is no excuse for the violence, and one of the black protesters says as much (1:14-1:22)

The sad fact is that you will focus on the violence of the protest and use it as an excuse to ignore a legitimate human rights issue.

Welcome to the world of Publius. The local race baiter who "reports" the news from his perspective...and it is not "objective".

Entertainment at it's best.

If you are not ashamed of your race you should be.

And here is the definitive video of the incident moron. Tell me what you see dummy. Notice the same security guy in the video as your picture

Your quibble appears to be with breitbart, not me. They're the ones who stated that the Orioles fans were fighting.

:dunno:

Whenever someone cites a source it is incumbent to on the person who uses the source to both properly vet it, understand it, and accept responsibility for tying their creditability to it. You failed on all three accounts.

I'd probably take your commentary more seriously if you followed your own rules.

;)

And that's exactly what I'm talking abut.

There is no excuse for the violence, and one of the black protesters says as much (1:14-1:22)

The sad fact is that you will focus on the violence of the protest and use it as an excuse to ignore a legitimate human rights issue.

Welcome to the world of Publius. The local race baiter who "reports" the news from his perspective...and it is not "objective".

No, I am not. Unlike you and those like you here, I do not look to the collective accomplishments nor the shortcomings of "my race" to define me as an individual. I prefer to accept credit or criticism for what I do or don't do personally.

ap_ap-photo1501-640x436.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Exactly, they were marching down the street and this bar is across from Orioles stadium. Everything was calm until these assholes started yelling the N word, throwing bottles and other shit at the crowd.

Then the crowd reacted.

What do you hear? Did you hear about those white guys attacking, provoking, inciting anything?[/QUOTE]

doesn't matter what you "look to"...negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population. That's a fact.

hard to ignore a city being looted and burned by ravaging animals bent on chaos and destruction ! and the halfhearted attempts to keep the peace by so called peaceful blacks isn't fooling anyone !! the truth is that most of the so called peaceful animals are willingly providing themselves as human shields to provide cover for their bolder simian counterparts !! don't believe it ?just wait until the cops justifiably start using lethal force to stop some of these bastards ! then these so called peaceful animals will go apeshit .

doesn't matter what you "look to"...negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population. That's a fact.

The fact that matters to me is that I nor anyone that I am resposible for has ever committed a crime of any kind. What does NOT matter to me is what some racially obsessed caucasoid bigots in an anonymous forum think. If so called "negroes" worry you so much, stay away from them.

The fact that matters to me is that I nor anyone that I am resposible for has ever committed a crime of any kind. What does NOT matter to me is what some racially obsessed caucasoid bigots in an anonymous forum think. If so called "negroes" worry you so much, stay away from them.

negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crimes in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population....call me all the names you like...doesn't change that fact..

and negroes aren't "so called"..they are negroes...

negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crimes in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population....call me all the names you like...doesn't change that fact..

And caucasoid bigots in an anonymous forum are what they are. So its not name calling. Its a fact.

And another "fact" is that I nor anyone that I am resoonsible for has committed any crimes.

Do you take responsibility for the majority of pedophiles, mass murderers and serial killers who happen to be white? Or are you one of them?

And caucasoid bigots in an anonymous forum are what they are. So its not name calling. Its a fact.

And another "fact" is that I nor anyone that I am resoonsible for has committed any crimes.

Do you take responsibility for the majority of pedophiles, mass murderers and serial killers who happen to be white? Or are you one of them?

negro crime and negroes rioting in the street is what we're talking about here...try to focus.

negro crime and negroes rioting in the street is what we're talking about here...try to focus.

I dont take orders from you, caucasoid. As I stated. I. NOR. ANYONE. THAT I. AM. RESPONSIBLE. FOR. IS. THERE. RIOTING. NOR. COMMITTING. ANY. CRIMES.

What you are attempting to do is to catagorize me with those doing so by racial association, and I will not entertain your b.s.

So talk to someone else.

Last edited:

I dont take orders from you, caucasoid. As I stated. I. NOR. ANYONE. THAT I. AM. RESPONSIBLE. FOR. IS. THERE. RIOTING. NOR. COMMITTING. ANY. CRIMES.

What you are attempting to do is to catagorize me with those doing so by racial association, and I will not entertain your b.s.

So talk to someone else.

no one said anything about you specifically, boy...I said your race is generally dysfunctional. History proves it time and time again

Forum List

Back