The Obligatory Feral Blacks Run Rampant Through Baltimore Thread

The fact that matters to me is that I nor anyone that I am resposible for has ever committed a crime of any kind. What does NOT matter to me is what some racially obsessed caucasoid bigots in an anonymous forum think. If so called "negroes" worry you so much, stay away from them.

negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crimes in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population....call me all the names you like...doesn't change that fact..

and negroes aren't "so called"..they are negroes...

And caucasoid bigots in an anonymous forum are what they are. So its not name calling. Its a fact.

And another "fact" is that I nor anyone that I am resoonsible for has committed any thick.

Do you take responsibility for the majority of pedophiles, mass murderers and serial killers who happen to be white? Or are you one of them?

negro crime and negroes rioting in the street is what we're talking about here...try to focus.

I dont take orders from you, caucasoid. As I stated. I. NOR. ANYONE. THAT I. AM. RESPONSIBLE. FOR. IS. THERE. RIOTING. NOR. COMMITTING. ANY. CRIMES.

What you are attempting to do is to catagorize me with those doing so by racial association, and I will not entertain your b.s.

So talk to someone else.

no one said anything about you specifically, boy...I said your race is generally dysfunctional. History proves it time and time again

Look, you ignorant little pink kid, get it through your thick skull that I am only responsible for me and those who I am responsible for.

Talk to someone else.

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements.

LOL....White camp fire stories. Anyone who thinks Africa wasnt the birthplace of Math, Science, Language and History dont deserve to be listened to after showing off such ignorance

Anyone who doesn't recognize that africa is the most backward continent on earth doesn't deserve to be listened to.
They still haven't figured out electricity, sanitation or crop rotation....LMFAO..they still burn "witches" and practice slavery....

What passed for "math", "science" or "history" (LMAO..africa was the birthplace of "history"?..you're funny!) 15000 years ago don't even matter anymore.

Africa has been called "the third world's third world." The reason Africa is such a mess is the congenital inferiority of the people who live there.

Africa has been called "the third world's third world." The reason Africa is such a mess is the congenital inferiority of the people who live there.

No. The reason that Africa is such a mess is that European colonialism completely destabilized it so that Europeans could rape the continent and pillage its natural resources, including its people.

There is no excuse for the violence, and one of the black protesters says as much (1:14-1:22)

The sad fact is that you will focus on the violence of the protest and use it as an excuse to ignore a legitimate human rights issue.

The sad part is the ignorant assholes rioting are perpetuating the problem.
Every time they do this shit they push any support they may have had further away.

They are their own worst enemies. The rioters were almost totally youngsters. The older people of that city need to get a handle on them, and get rid of that dumbass mayor (now hanging out with Al Sharpton)

Baltimore Cops Should Have Kicked Ass US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements.

LOL....White camp fire stories. Anyone who thinks Africa wasnt the birthplace of Math, Science, Language and History dont deserve to be listened to after showing off such ignorance

Anyone who doesn't recognize that africa is the most backward continent on earth doesn't deserve to be listened to.
They still haven't figured out electricity, sanitation or crop rotation....LMFAO..they still burn "witches" and practice slavery....

What passed for "math", "science" or "history" (LMAO..africa was the birthplace of "history"?..you're funny!) 15000 years ago don't even matter anymore.

When they riot as bad as last Monday night, they need to meet up with an equal or greater level of violence (against them) >>> Baltimore Cops Should Have Kicked Ass US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The Obligatory Feral Blacks Run Rampant Through Baltimore Thread

The excuses you're going to hear:

There were more peaceful protesters than violent protesters: Indeed, and those violent protesters always use the peaceful protesters for cover. Not to mention that not a one of those "peaceful" protesters are going to "snitch" on those committing violence, theft, assault and etc...

They have legitimate grievances: Translation = It's OK for them to loot, vandalize, destroy, assault, and etc ...

The police are at fault for the violent protests: Because behind every black protester there's a white cop whispering in his ear right?

Get out your popcorn. :beer: :party: Lets watch as black people show their true colors as they loot and destroy their way across Baltimore.

Thank you for presenting the TRUTH.

Baltimore Cops Should Have Kicked Ass US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No. The reason that Africa is such a mess is that European colonialism completely destabilized it so that Europeans could rape the continent and pillage its natural resources, including its people.

bullshit

first there has to be stabilization for there to be destabilization.

if there was ever any semblance of stabilization it was during the colonial period.
The colonial govts. built infrastructure and a bureaucracy which the Africans could not maintain because they are too lazy, corrupt and stupid.

In addition the colonial govts propped up the former colonies post colonialism monetarily, which was a waste of money because the Africans are too lazy, stupid and corrupt to take advantage.

In the decades following the colonial period the west has propped up Africa with billions in aid but it is no use because the africans are too lazy, stupid and corrupt.

The natural resources that were " raped and pillaged" were fungible items and grew back (trees) and the colonial govts still created jobs and poured money into the economies.

In short, the west has poured more into Africa than it has taken out.

Africa, the welfare continent.

Their descendants are just as lazy, stupid and corrupt and blame their laziness, stupidity and corruption on whitey as well as being dependent on white guilt largess.

It's in their genetics after all.

bullshit

first there has to be stabilization for there to be destabilization.

if there was ever any semblance of stabilization it was during the colonial period.
The colonial govts. built infrastructure and a bureaucracy which the Africans could not maintain because they are too lazy, corrupt and stupid.

In addition the colonial govts propped up the former colonies post colonialism monetarily, which was a waste of money because the Africans are too lazy, stupid and corrupt to take advantage.

In the decades following the colonial period the west has propped up Africa with billions in aid but it is no use because the africans are too lazy, stupid and corrupt.

The natural resources that were " raped and pillaged" were fungible items and grew back (trees) and the colonial govts still created jobs and poured money into the economies.

In short, the west has poured more into Africa than it has taken out.

Africa, the welfare continent.

Their descendants are just as lazy, stupid and corrupt and blame their laziness, stupidity and corruption on whitey as well as being dependent on white guilt largess.

It's in their genetics after all.

"Lazy and stupid"? Where did you copy and paste this from?

There are far too many punctuated sentences and correctly spelled words with multiple syllables that exceed the limits of your stunted intelligence.

Forum List

Back