Democrats - the Party of CRIME

I was referring to direct state and local taxes, apart from property & sales tax. Florida does not have them, and neither do the other red states, Get a brain.
YOU GET A BRAIN. Foolish. You’re the one who kept making false statements. It’s a sign of illiteracy thinking “ taxes” means just income taxes.Or just federal income taxes.
Taxes are taxes. Your state taxes go up when your federal INCOME taxes go down….your tax load at thevSTATE level is directly related to cuts by the feds.
Trump, MADE massive cuts to state aid because of federal corporate income tax rates resulting in increases in states taxes….ALL State taxes were AFFECTED..

FALSE! Their bill would have ALLOWED thousands of illegals in every day.
It was NOT a bill to reduce illegal immigration it was a bill to ALLOW IT, and INCREASE IT.
Made up shit. Show the proof…. The senate republicans voted for it and it included giving border shut down to pres when needed.

Last edited:
FALSE! Their bill would have ALLOWED thousands of illegals in every day.
It was NOT a bill to reduce illegal immigration it was a bill to ALLOW IT, and INCREASE IT.
Read the bill bubba bullshit .

YOU GET A BRAIN. Foolish. You’re the one who kept making false statements. It’s a sign of illiteracy thinking “ taxes” means just income taxes.Or just federal income taxes.
Taxes are taxes. Your state taxes go up when your federal INCOME taxes go down….your tax load at thevSTATE level is directly related to cuts by the feds.
Trump, MADE massive cuts to state aid because of federal corporate income tax rates resulting in increases in states taxes….ALL State taxes were AFFECTED..
I didn't say taxes just means income taxes, it's that that that is what I was talking about.

Sounds like you're talking about state income taxes. I havn't seen any tax that I pay, go up when Trump was in power.

If you live in a blue state, you'll be taxed to death. That is what happens if you're stupid enough to live in a blue state or city. And much of that taxation is to provide for illegal aliens, to have them primed to vote for Democrats. Solution ? Don't be stupid.

Read the bill bubba bullshit .
It allowed 5,000 illegals per day to come in. Some border security bill.

This was not a border security bill. It was an illegal immigration empowerment bill.

Being railroaded by the criminal leader of the party of crime, Joe Biden, who's too much of a gutless coward, to engage in a free & fair election, under equal terms.
The one you had no proof of in 60 chalenges..
Youre just repeating shit from a Putin lacky …bubba

You have nothing but bullshit. its tyoical of you know nothing shit crap. So, where is your reference bubba bullshit.
I posted it months ago complete with a colorful graphic with Langford's picture in it . Now I can't find it and I reset my computer, and now I cant get Google Chrometo allow me to go to US Message Board, so I can go back and get my stuff. I've got computer problems but I'll work it out over time.
But none of this matters in talking to you because you are a the worthless, lowlife scum of the earth of this forum. 😐

I posted it months ago complete with a colorful graphic with Langford's picture in it . Now I can't find it and I reset my computer, and now I cant get Google Chrometo allow me to go to US Message Board, so I can go back and get my stuff. I've got computer problems but I'll work it out over time.
But none of this matters in talking to you because you are a the worthless, lowlife scum of the earth of this forum. 😐
So, all that bullshit and you have NOTHING
It allowed 5,000 illegals per day to come in. Some border security bill.

This was not a border security bill. It was an illegal immigration empowerment bill.
more bullshit.,it does not say ILLEGAL and it disavows that. It says 5000 encounters which includes LEGAL There is no such thing as granting illegals entry. Geesus, read this instead of making up shit.

more bullshit.,it does not say ILLEGAL and it disavows that. It says 5000 encounters which includes LEGAL There is no such thing as granting illegals entry. Geesus, read this instead of making up shit.
5,000 illegals a day. Stop watching CNN.

Being railroaded by the criminal leader of the party of crime, Joe Biden, who's too much of a gutless coward, to engage in a free & fair election, under equal terms.
You have no proof do you. You had 60:court decisions. Where were you ? Why didn’t you give it to the judges ?
Oh, it’s in your computer ? Make any copies you can give to a judge ? Foolish, no one here is a judge.

1713404459099.png

You have no proof do you. You had 60:court decisions. Where were you ? Why didn’t you give it to the judges ?
Oh, it’s in your computer ? Make any copies you can give to a judge ? Foolish, no one here is a judge.
Kangaroo Courts, all from Democrat judge-shopping. They've been doing it for years. CNN didn't tell you ? Oh, what a surprise. o_O

Forum List

Back