The [not so] Good Wife?

Let's just say this is an interesting story line. We, the viewers, can't believe that Cary will actually go to prison, when everyone in the whole process knows that the "tape" was doctored (they can't figure that out?), and the SA is merely trying to get Bishop through Cary's testimony.

The question is, how are they going to get him out of trouble without being totally incredible?

This is why we watch. Too bad it will be two weeks before we can check back on him.

With the Cary issue resolved, the question turns to "How does Kalinda exit the show"?

She's broken her deal with the Bishop, and she will probably end up in major trouble with the law. Her list of allies grows thin. Mike Colter, who plays Bishop, is also leaving, heading off to play superhero Luke Cage for Marvel. So maybe Kalinda and Bishop will kill each other.

Sarah Steele's character Marissa Gold is starting to grow on me. "I'm her bodywoman, not her fluffer".

Do tell. I thought she still had to do something for Bishop as of the end of this episode. When did she get the phonecall telling her what to do?

With the Cary issue resolved, the question turns to "How does Kalinda exit the show"?

She's broken her deal with the Bishop, and she will probably end up in major trouble with the law. Her list of allies grows thin. Mike Colter, who plays Bishop, is also leaving, heading off to play superhero Luke Cage for Marvel. So maybe Kalinda and Bishop will kill each other.

Sarah Steele's character Marissa Gold is starting to grow on me. "I'm her bodywoman, not her fluffer".
Interesting thought. Both need to get gone so.. I doubt that will happen, too cliche.

Do tell. I thought she still had to do something for Bishop as of the end of this episode. When did she get the phonecall telling her what to do?

She got a phone call from Bishop while in court at the end, and didn't answer. I suppose she could have called him back, but I took it to mean that she blew him off.

The Good Wife is a great program! I'm a fan. My Wife and I like all the characters except David Lee and that ditsy red head lawyer Lizbeth. Sometimes Lizbeth's ditsyness works, but other times it insults our intelligence.

We were sorry to see Will go.

Ouch. Poor Alicia is getting brutalized by everyone. But it keeps us coming back. After all, we know they can't kill her.

Now, Kalinda ... 3 episodes left until Archie Panjabi leaves the show. We'll find out soon.

good-wife-jeffrey-dean-morgan.jpg

This is the last season. Actors, writers, producers, and the public have had enough. Time to move on. It had its moments, but has gone very stale. Connection with realism was often non-existent.

Forum List

Back