The [not so] Good Wife?

One of the previews showed the Governor verbally beating up Alicia for her juvenile reaction to Will's death. She was nothing more than an occasional piece of ass to Will but she refused to recognize it.

Alicia's character is much more important than Will was.

I liked the GD questioning too. Whose name was on the flyer?

It was the NSA guy who was leading the investigation on Alicia.

(And I figure when more than a week has passed, spoilers are okay, since everyone has had a chance to watch online. Less than a week, I keep it vague.)

This week, the end ... Alicia standing there with that "what the hell just happened?" look ...

Totally didn't see Diane going to FA asking them to take her in. Excellent!

I totally love Eli ... his face when he got the idea to ask Alicia to run for SA ... priceless.

Kalinda certainly has turned into quite a whore, sleeps with anyone in order to glean info? wth?

What the heck did Stockard Channing (Alicia's mom) do to her face? Ewww.

I totally love Eli ... his face when he got the idea to ask Alicia to run for SA ... priceless.

Kalinda certainly has turned into quite a whore, sleeps with anyone in order to glean info? wth?

Peter is still in love with Alecia I can't believe he bought into the fake Finn scandal and reacted.

She got old. She's never been a pretty woman but her resume is extensive. She's worked hard all of her life. It shows.

She got old. She's never been a pretty woman but her resume is extensive. She's worked hard all of her life. It shows.

Stockard Channing? She's been around forever. She had some work done or something ... she was resembling a puffer fish in the last episode.

It's nice to watch a tv show that is not predictable. And every week in the midst of the drama there's always an Eli (Alan Cumming) laugh-out-loud scene.

Also in the midst of Alicia being professionally awesome, there's always her struggling with a domestic dust-up of some sort.

The writing on this show is exceptional. I think Josh Charles made a mistake giving up the gig. But there's no lack of interesting men in the cast so I sort of mourned with Alicia for a week then moved on.

I like Matthew Goode a lot (see Stoker?) and hope his character stays.

The past two years (and especially now) they are on the precipice of asking the audience to accept some fairly preposterous story lines.

The arrest of Cary and his treatment in the jail is one of several examples. There is NFW an attorney would be treated that way during and after his arrest, or held incommunicado for the time they imply. The arresting officers would be putting themselves in line for serious disciplinary actions or even lawsuits. Nor would any prosecutor go along with arresting an attorney like this to get him to "turn" on a million-dollar client. It is nonsense.

And there is NFW a senior partner would be able to walk out of a major Chicago law firm and take 38 million in annual client billings to another, startup, firm. The very idea is ridiculous.

The idea that Diane would change her mind about switching firms if F/A doesn't hire her preferred INVESTIGATOR? It is laughable; they would hire Sherlock Fucking Holmes if it made her happy.

Eli and Kalinda have become cartoon characters, acting in ways that no professional would ever act.

As with all such shows, the writing deteriorates year after year, as they struggle to come up with new ideas for story lines, when all of the good ideas are used up. By the time they finally go off the air the audience just says, Good Riddance.

I think it's pretty uncomfortable to watch. They're both so ditzy and awkward.

Forum List

Back