The [not so] Good Wife?

Spoiler Alert (if you haven't seen it yet):

Will Gardiner assumes room temperature in this episode.

He had asked to be removed from the show but Margulies prevailed on him to do one more season..

In my opinion, they had written themselves into a corner with him and didn't know what do to. He was facing either disbarment or criminal charges for conspiracy. Now was a propitious time to have him removed.

His relationship with The Good Wife and the plotting and scheming between the two firms were getting tiresome.

I think the series has worn out its welcome.

I liked the sexual tension between him and alicia I'm so mad :mad: but I will keep watching :lol:

I'm a big Chris Noth fan, I loved him as Mr. Big on Sex and the City. Will and Alicia were a good twist in the show but I didn't particularly like him. Not better than Peter. :D

I wish Peter had a sexual tension with someone :lol:

I'm real mad that his pregnant ethics worker betrayed him, I didn't like her much.

I liked the sexual tension between him and alicia I'm so mad :mad: but I will keep watching :lol:

I'm a big Chris Noth fan, I loved him as Mr. Big on Sex and the City. Will and Alicia were a good twist in the show but I didn't particularly like him. Not better than Peter. :D

I'm real mad that his pregnant ethics worker betrayed him, I didn't like her much.

Marilyn? She's about the worst actress I've ever seen.

Marilyn? She's about the worst actress I've ever seen.

Agreed !!!

Was the election really stolen? Who was responsible? With Will's death will the investigation die? That would be a pity. It was a good story line.

Was the election really stolen? Who was responsible? With Will's death will the investigation die? That would be a pity. It was a good story line.

I don't think the story line will die, it was good, too good to just die with Will. I want the season to end with it still unresolved so they can open another with this.

omG, just watched Sunday's episode. They killed Will? They killed Will! So didn't see that coming!

I'm real mad :mad:, now who will Alicia have sexual tension with...

:lol:

I was two weeks behind, watched the episode from 3/16. The woman who play Lorainne Joy (the woman who was interviewing Alicia in a flashback) was Polly Draper, who played Ellen on Thirtysomething. What the HELL did she do to her face? Awful plastic surgery job, imo. I only recognized her from her voice. Holy cow!

Anyway, had to look up who played Lorainne Joy just to be sure it was Polly Draper . . . and I accidentally read 'after Will's death' in a recap of the following episode.

Arrrgggh. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

omG, just watched Sunday's episode. They killed Will? They killed Will! So didn't see that coming!

I was two weeks behind, watched the episode from 3/16. The woman who play Lorainne Joy (the woman who was interviewing Alicia in a flashback) was Polly Draper, who played Ellen on Thirtysomething. What the HELL did she do to her face? Awful plastic surgery job, imo. I only recognized her from her voice. Holy cow!

Anyway, had to look up who played Lorainne Joy just to be sure it was Polly Draper . . . and I accidentally read 'after Will's death' in a recap of the following episode.

What role is she playing was she the Attorney who only wanted the gossip from Alecia when alecia was trying to go back to work while peter was in prison?

Btw the oddball freelance attorney is growing on me :lol:

oddball girl attorney
THE-GOOD-WIFE_612x380.jpg

What role is she playing was she the Attorney who only wanted the gossip from Alecia when alecia was trying to go back to work while peter was in prison?

oddball girl attorney

She was the woman interviewing Alicia in the first flashback, who said they had an associate position open but they got those people from the ivy league schools. (Not this past Sunday's episode, the one from 3/16.)

HA! I love her, she's so whacky but then pulls through in the end. Elsbeth Tascioni is the character (dont' know who plays her).

oddball girl attorney

She was the woman interviewing Alicia in the first flashback, who said they had an associate position open but they got those people from the ivy league schools. (Not this past Sunday's episode, the one from 3/16.)

HA! I love her, she's so whacky but then pulls through in the end. Elsbeth Tascioni is the character (dont' know who plays her).

Oh yeah I remember that character. Then at the end she wants to offer Alicia some opportunity like years later please :eusa_hand:

oddball girl attorney

Oh yeah I remember that character. Then at the end she wants to offer Alicia some opportunity like years later please :eusa_hand:

Yeah, her! Totally didn't recognize her as Polly Draper. Too much nip tuck.

Yeah, her! Totally didn't recognize her as Polly Draper. Too much nip tuck.

I never watched the show you said she was in before the Good wife so I wouldn't recognize her anyway :lol:

I wonder if she is going to have a bigger part down the road......

Seeing sort-of-bad-guy David Lee break down was something.

A lot of win in the episode. Stellar acting from the 3 female leads (Alicia, Kalinda, Diane). Diane giving brutal beatdowns to wailing intern and jerk client. The Alicia/daughter conversation. Kalinda being her scary self. Kalinda and Alicia bonding again, even if only over the phone with very few words.

Too bad they had to waste a whole episode on Will. It's not on next week and then they only have one or two to go.

Love this show so much, but having not seen all of the third season, I don't know what is happening and have to watch the episodes I missed first. I am slowly buying the DVD's.

One of the previews showed the Governor verbally beating up Alicia for her juvenile reaction to Will's death. She was nothing more than an occasional piece of ass to Will but she refused to recognize it.

I LOL'd twice last episode. When Alicia pulled her "What does GD mean?" trick, and when I saw whose name was on the flyer that was posted at the mosque.

I LOL'd twice last episode. When Alicia pulled her "What does GD mean?" trick, and when I saw whose name was on the flyer that was posted at the mosque.

I liked the GD questioning too. Whose name was on the flyer?

Forum List

Back