The [not so] Good Wife?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I fear this once-entertaining program has fallen into screenwriter's hell. They have run out of interesting ideas, so fill the show with improbable, preposterous nonsense.

On the most recent episode...

The partners hold an official meeting in an unfinished section of the building that feels like a parking garage.

They vote to oust the senior, "name" partner for truthfully answering a journalists questions; She demands the World to go quietly. This firm, which a few weeks ago was teetering on the brink of bankruptcy and dissolution, apparently offers her 80% of a king's ransom to go quietly, but can't bring it up to 100%.

The chief investigator is asked to dig up dirt on the senior name partner, within 24 hours, and she attempts to comply.

The Good Wife's daughter is visited by her "pastor," who appears to be a teenager out for a jog, and the Good Wife verbally assaults him at the door to the apartment, without actually asking him what (the fuck) he is there for.

The "fourth year associates" plan to move into a palatial set of new offices, to set up their own new firm. Where the money is coming from is not mentioned.

Gimme a fucking break.

I haven't watched it in ages as its never on at a time when I am able to sit down and watch it. I love the show. Watched the first two seasons and was addicted.

I love the storylines.

Hey Noomi, it's Two Thousand stinkin' Thirteen! You don't have to watch television programs when they are broadcast anymore. Does anybody?

Sheesh.

I don't download them, lol. I tend to wait for the DVD to come out. I only download a TV show when I am desperate to watch it.

Didn't Alicia's mom supply the cash for the offices?

Not that I notice such things. I really only watch it because of baseball-bat-wielding-bisexual-babe Archie Panjabi, I swear.

I fear this once-entertaining program has fallen into screenwriter's hell. They have run out of interesting ideas, so fill the show with improbable, preposterous nonsense.

The partners hold an official meeting in an unfinished section of the building that feels like a parking garage.

They vote to oust the senior, "name" partner for truthfully answering a journalists questions; She demands the World to go quietly. This firm, which a few weeks ago was teetering on the brink of bankruptcy and dissolution, apparently offers her 80% of a king's ransom to go quietly, but can't bring it up to 100%.

The chief investigator is asked to dig up dirt on the senior name partner, within 24 hours, and she attempts to comply.

The Good Wife's daughter is visited by her "pastor," who appears to be a teenager out for a jog, and the Good Wife verbally assaults him at the door to the apartment, without actually asking him what (the fuck) he is there for.

The "fourth year associates" plan to move into a palatial set of new offices, to set up their own new firm. Where the money is coming from is not mentioned.

Gimme a fucking break.

I can't believe she sold Will out, and what's going on with Alecia anyway.

but like all night soap operas I just want to know whose gonna sleep with who next.

Wouldn't it be fun to see Cary n Alecia or Alecia's mom with David lee :tongue:

I love the show. The story line about Alicia and that group leaving the firm is getting so good. Diane leaving is sad too.

Kalinda is ok but I'm still kind of annoyed about the whole ex husband story. That went on forever and I got pretty sick of her and him.

Gimme a fucking break.

I can't believe she sold Will out, and what's going on with Alecia anyway.

but like all night soap operas I just want to know whose gonna sleep with who next.

Wouldn't it be fun to see Cary n Alecia or Alecia's mom with David lee :tongue:

Cary is such a cutie. Him and Alicia won't work but I see him with somebody good.

I love the show. The story line about Alicia and that group leaving the firm is getting so good. Diane leaving is sad too.

Kalinda is ok but I'm still kind of annoyed about the whole ex husband story. That went on forever and I got pretty sick of her and him.

Me too, I like Kalinda better as a lesbian :lol:

I love how smart she is and how she figures things out so fast.

She's hilarious as a lesbian. She just doesn't care who knows but her partners always do.

She's very smart and sassy, lol. And sexy.

She's very smart and sassy, lol. And sexy.

She is sexy :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back