The New York Times on the Last Taboo... Naked 5 Year Olds...

When I was a kid there was a man in the neighborhood that was a pedophile. He was always talking about kids in much the same way as teh mal is in this thread. .

Please, do Honesty a Service and Illustrate where I have Shown Outrage about this Issue?...

Don't be a Fuck...

I haven't done any such thing, and Lying is something your Soul will Pay for...

So ReRead me, and Quote my "Outrage".

I in FACT have said I don't have a Problem with it but Respect others who might and would not allow my Children to run around in Public Naked for that Reason.

Seriously, if you are Capable of being Honest, Quote me...

Otherwise, you are a Waste of Bandwidth.

:)

peace...

When I was a kid there was a man in the neighborhood that was a pedophile. He was always talking about kids in much the same way as teh mal is in this thread. .

Please, do Honesty a Service and Illustrate where I have Shown Outrage about this Issue?...

Don't be a Fuck...

I in FACT have said I don't have a Problem with it but Respect others who might and would not allow my Children to run around in Public Naked for that Reason.

peace...

Which, of course, is why you started this thread. :eusa_whistle:

Don't be a Fuck...

peace...

:rofl:

I have a brother in Germany and when they'd go on vacation and such, all the kids at the beaches were naked. Even in their kids' books. But then again, it seems that Americans are much more uptight about nudity in general.

Well, the Mocking of Germans and Fetishes etc. by South Park was how far off?... ;)

I have yet to see anyone on this Thread, or that could be Quoted by the New York Times that were "Uptight" about the Nudity of their Children...

It's Exhibitionism, either allowed by the Parents because they don't want to be "Authorities" in the Lives a 5 Year Old, or it seems to be Pushed by these Parents.

Why does the Child in the NYT Story Sleep in Pajamas?...

That Question has yet to be Touched by anyone Shitting in this Thread right now?

I would Think that if the Child didn't like Clothes, that their own Bed would be about the only other Place besides the Bathtub that less or no clothes would make and sense?...

Instead the Kid runs around Naked Most of the Day, and then gets Dressed for Bed?...

Those Parents sound like they are going to have some Serious Issues with that Kid when he gets Older if they don't Start Defining some Boundaries for him now.

Did that Family Volunteer their Lives to the NYT, or did the NYT put out Ads?...

How in the Fuck does a Story like this come to be Inked?...

Anyone want to Answer that?...

Notice on the NYT Site, this Family let the NYT use Nude Pics of their Child...

They want Potentially EVERY person on Earth to see their Child Naked?...

That's Exhibitionism, and Children don't Need Instruction in it.

And that's EXACTLY what these Attention Starved Media Crazed Parents have done by going to the NYT with this.

peace...

So could one of you New York Time's Fans explain how the Times goes about doing a Story like this?...

Who's Idea?...

Did the Parents of Children who like to run around Naked come to them?...

And what's with Publishing the Pics?...

I'll be here... Only Expecting more Trolling in a Dishonest and Evasive Fashion, but

peace...

So could one of you New York Time's Fans explain how the Times goes about doing a Story like this?...

Who's Idea?...

I'll be here... Only Expecting more Trolling in a Dishonest and Evasive Fashion, but

peace...

Mal, what are you wearing right now?

Who's Idea?...

peace...

Mal, what are you wearing right now?

Wow. That one made me actually chuckle. Anguille sounded a bit like Howard Stern. :lol:

^There are a lot of Liars on this Site...

The OP is there, Fuckered... Go and Quote me, or be Defined a Liar.

peace..

Your definition? Priceless! :rofl:

07-10-2009-vader-twit.jpg

Evasions get Images now...

peace...

Forum List

Back