The NEW Unofficial Picture Of A Dead OSAMA!

Remember the cross necklace where if you looked in the hole you could see the 10 commandments? Bet those are worth some bucks on ebay.

They are still selling those on TV.
They are?? Well, they sell mood rings still, but the originals? Dollar signs.

I haven't picked apart the pic of BL, but I have been looking at the soldier. He doesn't have night glasses on, but maybe he took them off for whatever reason. Still looks legit to me. Where did the pic originate from, anyway?

The real truth is just too guesome: The whole story is a fake. It is all CIA showbusiness. They got rid of the evidence. The body was eaten by sharks. The face was blown off. So sorry America.

. . . . . . . . Keep believing !

Truthers, birthers, now Deathers.

What can ya do? Buy them books and send them to school, and they eat the teacher....

:dunno:

The Uniform is correct. Even the web gear the guy is wearing. But I wouldn't expect a Navy Seal to need a haircut. The hair is touching his ear. Anyway I searched news for an Obama photo and saw an article with an interview at 8:15 saying that they probably would release a photo... So I can only say i don't think the official photo is out there yet.
Though this one is pretty good. And I have been wrong in the past.....

But I wouldn't expect a Navy Seal to need a haircut. The hair is touching his ear.

Well done good eye.

Maybe he didn't get his haircut because he was too antsy what with the mission upcoming. Hair grows pretty fast. Or, he could be undercover Seal. Is there such a thing?

SEAL Team 6, along with the Army's Delta Force are Tier One Operatives - "undercover" is pretty close to what most of their missions are. Tier One Operators look like this:

1326782-cowboy2_large.jpg

Maybe he didn't get his haircut because he was too antsy what with the mission upcoming. Hair grows pretty fast. Or, he could be undercover Seal. Is there such a thing?

SEAL Team 6, along with the Army's Delta Force are Tier One Operatives - "undercover" is pretty close to what most of their missions are. Tier One Operators look like this:

1326782-cowboy2_large.jpg
:eek:

I want to be a SEAL......all those real men...ooooh la la...LMFAO.....can I wear my Louboutin boots......

Tier 1 operators are allowed whatever hairstyle they want.

Many of them have giant beards.

This is true at times. I have known several members of US Army Detachment Delta.
And I have seen them with longer hair when not in Uniform. I never asked why they had let their hair grow... But when I saw them in uniform or around Bragg they had regulation haircuts. But hey I haven't seen any of those guys in about 20 years, I could be wrong. But i still don't think the photos have been released yet.

Another thing just struck me... Would they actually wear the flag patch on a mission like this? I don't know......

It's hard to say. I'm certainly not making the argument that this picture is genuine - we won't know that until the official pictures are released.

As far as the flag, that's a really good question.

As far as I know, Tier 1 Operators grow beards and longer hair specifically to NOT look like soldiers.

I think the image is real
Thes are supposed to be navy seals
murphy_03.jpg

But I question this image

Isn't the tridant supposed to be worn upside down? At leat thats what I've heard.
murphy_01.jpg

MaritimeQuest - Lt. Michael P. Murphy USN (1976-2005)

Yes those are real navy Seals. Unfortunately all but one of them is dead.

From left to right: Sonar Technician (Surface) 2nd Class Matthew G. Axelson, of Cupertino, Calif; Senior Chief Information Systems Technician Daniel R. Healy, of Exeter, N.H.; Quartermaster 2nd Class James Suh, of Deerfield Beach, Fla.; Hospital Corpsman 2nd Class Marcus Luttrell; Machinist’s Mate 2nd Class Eric S. Patton, of Boulder City, Nev.; and Lt. Michael P. Murphy, of Patchogue, N.Y. With the exception of Luttrell, all were killed June 28, 2005, by enemy forces while supporting Operation RedWing.

From left to right: Sonar Technician (Surface) 2nd Class Matthew G. Axelson, of Cupertino, Calif; Senior Chief Information Systems Technician Daniel R. Healy, of Exeter, N.H.; Quartermaster 2nd Class James Suh, of Deerfield Beach, Fla.; Hospital Corpsman 2nd Class Marcus Luttrell; Machinist’s Mate 2nd Class Eric S. Patton, of Boulder City, Nev.; and Lt. Michael P. Murphy, of Patchogue, N.Y. With the exception of Luttrell, all were killed June 28, 2005, by enemy forces while supporting Operation RedWing.

Thats sad...But I bet they sent many Muslims to paradise......

I sure hope this is not the one they think is going to convince everyone with. But knowing Obama and company, I don't doubt it!

osama_.jpg

that actually looks pretty good...
Except for the fact that the official story is that he was shot over his Left eye and this picture shows him shot over his Right eye.

The official "head blown off" pic that I've seen shows more damage than that too.

I sure hope this is not the one they think is going to convince everyone with. But knowing Obama and company, I don't doubt it!

osama_.jpg

that actually looks pretty good...
Except for the fact that the official story is that he was shot over his Left eye and this picture shows him shot over his Right eye.

The official "head blown off" pic that I've seen shows more damage than that too.

There is no "official" picture yet.

I have no problem with treating the Body, with the decency that is not shown to us, we are better than that, we are not beheading or dragging dismembered bodies through the streets. I just think unless there was strong argument for acting so quickly, it was wrong to move so fast on the disposal. That's my position, and it is not about Politics. It is about squashing all doubt, which is going to now be an issue. That is just sloppy. Just calling it as I see it.

I agree with your post. I will say though one reason could be that they didn't want a huge reaction in Afghanistan. A friend of mine who's a marine (who just got back to the US a few days ago), said when that pastor burned the qaran-things got really nuts over there. Maybe they didn't want to ruffle any feathers, and put our troops into greater danger.

That's the only argument I can think of at least.

I got my hands on the real picture.

(scroll down)

(wait)

(wait)

(here it comes)

(are you ready?)

(do you have a barf bag in your hands?)

(one more scroll)

:lol:

Last edited:
I thought I had read that Osama bin Pigfucker was shot above his LEFT eye?

I also read that it was a so-called "double tap."

I also distinctly recall reading that the gruesome image supposedly showed brain matter.

And yet, that picture does have the aura of appearing legitimate.

I hope in addition to providing a Muslim funeral service for that piece of crap, they also x--ray'ed his filthy corpse like some perverted TSA Agent doing his job over-zealously. That and the DNA might prove useful when the results come back in.

If that is the bastard's last photo, good. Too bad it didn't hurt.

I thought I had read that Osama bin Pigfucker was shot above his LEFT eye?

I also read that it was a so-called "double tap."

I also distinctly recall reading that the gruesome image supposedly showed brain matter.

And yet, that picture does have the aura of appearing legitimate.

I hope in addition to providing a Muslim funeral service for that piece of crap, they also x--ray'ed his filthy corpse like some perverted TSA Agent doing his job over-zealously. That and the DNA might prove useful when the results come back in.

If that is the bastard's last photo, good. Too bad it didn't hurt.

Slow and painful would have been better......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have no problem with treating the Body, with the decency that is not shown to us, we are better than that, we are not beheading or dragging dismembered bodies through the streets. I just think unless there was strong argument for acting so quickly, it was wrong to move so fast on the disposal. That's my position, and it is not about Politics. It is about squashing all doubt, which is going to now be an issue. That is just sloppy. Just calling it as I see it.

Unless of course the adminsitration wants people doubting. The President had to produce his birth certificate last week, effectively killing the previous conspiracy. Now the government has essentially set this up as another crazy conspiracy by the people who will do anything to discredit Obama and distract them from the real issues going on.

It was wrong to not verify it, and i think it has everything to do with the fact they want people screaming it's phoney.

You've read The Lone Survivor?

Forum List

Back