The NEW Unofficial Picture Of A Dead OSAMA!

I like the way they did things in merry ole England. We should put his head on a pole right by where the WTC buildings were. Then put his upper right arm and torso in Maine, his upper left torso and arm in Washington State, his leg and lower left torso in California and the remaining lower right leg and torso in Florida. Then we should widely make it public all around the world so the rest of the cockroaches could see what's in store for them if caught.

I love you already.:udaman::udaman:

I sure hope this is not the one they think is going to convince everyone with. But knowing Obama and company, I don't doubt it!

osama_.jpg

that actually looks pretty good...

:eusa_eh:

Odd that we couldn't find a guy with green skin quicker.

Do all dead muslim's skin turn green like that?

Im just fine with gruesome. I would be more then happy to see him dead.

Can you tell anything from the green tinted pic, Ollie, of the soldier and the patch on his arm? Like I said...someone is very good at photo chopping.

The Uniform is correct. Even the web gear the guy is wearing. But I wouldn't expect a Navy Seal to need a haircut. The hair is touching his ear. Anyway I searched news for an Obama photo and saw an article with an interview at 8:15 saying that they probably would release a photo... So I can only say i don't think the official photo is out there yet.
Though this one is pretty good. And I have been wrong in the past.....

But I wouldn't expect a Navy Seal to need a haircut. The hair is touching his ear.

Well done good eye.

Once a Sergeant always a Sergeant.

As of 2015 hours the official photo has not been released yet.......

Can you tell anything from the green tinted pic, Ollie, of the soldier and the patch on his arm? Like I said...someone is very good at photo chopping.

The Uniform is correct. Even the web gear the guy is wearing. But I wouldn't expect a Navy Seal to need a haircut. The hair is touching his ear. Anyway I searched news for an Obama photo and saw an article with an interview at 8:15 saying that they probably would release a photo... So I can only say i don't think the official photo is out there yet.

Tier 1 operators are allowed whatever hairstyle they want.

Many of them have giant beards.

This is true at times. I have known several members of US Army Detachment Delta.
And I have seen them with longer hair when not in Uniform. I never asked why they had let their hair grow... But when I saw them in uniform or around Bragg they had regulation haircuts. But hey I haven't seen any of those guys in about 20 years, I could be wrong. But i still don't think the photos have been released yet.

Another thing just struck me... Would they actually wear the flag patch on a mission like this? I don't know......

I think if Obama sits on this evidence long enough, he might have a similar situation to the birth cert debacle.

What pisses me off, they gave him a fitting burial, Imam and all and the excuse was "it Muslim tradition"...To hell with the tradition.....he did not seem to worry about "tradition when he killed thousands.....But wait, were American and we gotta lead the way and show every one we are the "good guys".....to hell with that....he should have been brought back...TV and a full media audience allowed to examine that Caracas....then it should have been smothered in pig fat and then incinerated....but oh no....they give him a decent burial at sea....and we want to know why the world laughs at us....I do not believe in, give the other cheek....I believe, you slap me, I'll bitch slap you back twice as hard.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

They should have dumped his body into a meat grinder along with 100 lbs of pork and made a big sausage out of him.

What pisses me off, they gave him a fitting burial, Imam and all and the excuse was "it Muslim tradition"...To hell with the tradition.....he did not seem to worry about "tradition when he killed thousands.....But wait, were American and we gotta lead the way and show every one we are the "good guys".....to hell with that....he should have been brought back...TV and a full media audience allowed to examine that Caracas....then it should have been smothered in pig fat and then incinerated....but oh no....they give him a decent burial at sea....and we want to know why the world laughs at us....I do not believe in, give the other cheek....I believe, you slap me, I'll bitch slap you back twice as hard.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

They should have dumped his body into a meat grinder along with 100 lbs of pork and made a big sausage out of him.

"bripat9643 has not made any friends yet"

You wonder why.

that actually looks pretty good...

I find it oddly similar to those old flourescent pics of Christ, that glowed in the dark. Trippy.

"old flourescent pics of Christ, tha glowed in the dark?"

WTF Church do you go to?

Lol..no, those pics weren't at church...they were around when I was kid, so that was in the 70s.

Didn't you ever see them? The picture of Christ in repose, eyes closed...and then you turn out the lights and his eyes are open and you can see his heart????

I'll have to see if I can find an image of one...they were everywhere. I don't know who was responsible.....

I find it oddly similar to those old flourescent pics of Christ, that glowed in the dark. Trippy.

"old flourescent pics of Christ, tha glowed in the dark?"

WTF Church do you go to?

Lol..no, those pics weren't at church...they were around when I was kid, so that was in the 70s.

Didn't you ever see them? The picture of Christ in repose, eyes closed...and then you turn out the lights and his eyes are open and you can see his heart????

I'll have to see if I can find an image of one...they were everywhere. I don't know who was responsible.....

I was a kid in the '70's and all I remember were the Christ with an Octopus pics.

Remember the cross necklace where if you looked in the hole you could see the 10 commandments? Bet those are worth some bucks on ebay.

But I wouldn't expect a Navy Seal to need a haircut. The hair is touching his ear.

Well done good eye.

Maybe he didn't get his haircut because he was too antsy what with the mission upcoming. Hair grows pretty fast. Or, he could be undercover Seal. Is there such a thing?

This is true at times. I have known several members of US Army Detachment Delta.
And I have seen them with longer hair when not in Uniform. I never asked why they had let their hair grow... But when I saw them in uniform or around Bragg they had regulation haircuts. But hey I haven't seen any of those guys in about 20 years, I could be wrong. But i still don't think the photos have been released yet.

Another thing just struck me... Would they actually wear the flag patch on a mission like this? I don't know......

It's hard to say. I'm certainly not making the argument that this picture is genuine - we won't know that until the official pictures are released.

As far as the flag, that's a really good question.

As far as I know, Tier 1 Operators grow beards and longer hair specifically to NOT look like soldiers.

Forum List

Back