The NEW Unofficial Picture Of A Dead OSAMA!

I have no problem with treating the Body, with the decency that is not shown to us, we are better than that, we are not beheading or dragging dismembered bodies through the streets. I just think unless there was strong argument for acting so quickly, it was wrong to move so fast on the disposal. That's my position, and it is not about Politics. It is about squashing all doubt, which is going to now be an issue. That is just sloppy. Just calling it as I see it.

Cmon ass hat, if Bush was president right now and announced he got Osama, but dumped the body at sea less than 24 hours later.

You would be in here leading the charge saying it was BS.

Dumping the body so fast was a HUGE ass mistake, and if you were not such a partisan asshat you could see that.

What pisses me off, they gave him a fitting burial, Imam and all and the excuse was "it Muslim tradition"...To hell with the tradition.....he did not seem to worry about "tradition when he killed thousands.....But wait, were American and we gotta lead the way and show every one we are the "good guys".....to hell with that....he should have been brought back...TV and a full media audience allowed to examine that Caracas....then it should have been smothered in pig fat and then incinerated....but oh no....they give him a decent burial at sea....and we want to know why the world laughs at us....I do not believe in, give the other cheek....I believe, you slap me, I'll bitch slap you back twice as hard.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

We are better than them, Star.

Grace,
Normally, I would agree with you. but this is a special case; we are fighting barbarians who have zero respect for forbearance and decency, characteristics they perceive only as "weakness". When dealing with such people, our normal decency has to go out the window, and be replaced with the only language they understand; total brutality. They need to be dealt with on their own sorry level; that is the only way they get the point. This individual attacked us on our own soil, and a special example, as nasty as possible, should have been made of him. In fact, if we fought wars today like we did WW II that would have been done, and an example made of the entire nation called Pakistan. We won't do it; we've become too squeamish, as illustrated by this talk of a photo being "gruesome". That purported one shown is not near "gruesome; I've seen far worse. You can't sanitize war, and I wish we'd learn to quit trying.

Anyone who agrees with this fool is an even bigger fool.

Cmon ass hat, if Bush was president right now and announced he got Osama, but dumped the body at sea less than 24 hours later.

Dumping the body so fast was a HUGE ass mistake, and if you were not such a partisan asshat you could see that.

The second best part of this story is how miserable it's made fucks like you.

When did I say it made me miserable you arrogant little asshole.

I am over joyed we got the son of a bitch, I just think it was not real wise to dump the body so fast.

I have no problem with treating the Body, with the decency that is not shown to us, we are better than that, we are not beheading or dragging dismembered bodies through the streets. I just think unless there was strong argument for acting so quickly, it was wrong to move so fast on the disposal. That's my position, and it is not about Politics. It is about squashing all doubt, which is going to now be an issue. That is just sloppy. Just calling it as I see it.

There would still be "doubters" if they had brought Osama's body on tour around the country.

I sure hope this is not the one they think is going to convince everyone with. But knowing Obama and company, I don't doubt it!

osama_.jpg

That image is a lot better the this image the gun shot wound doesn't even much with both pictures

osama-bin-laden-death-photo-fake_460x344.jpg

http://news.trashlist.info/osama-bin-laden-death-photo-to-be-released.html

Last edited:

I gotta agree with this. He got a decent burial..better than he has shown towards those he murdered. I think where I draw the line is going so far as to do it as quick as they did due to their faith on how SOON he was to be disposed of...prior to next blessing or prayer or whatever. Tough patooties, says I.

Than again, we could be Post Deathers and say they dumped a body but it wasn't OBL's and he is on ice somewhere.:lol:

Last edited:
What pisses me off, they gave him a fitting burial, Imam and all and the excuse was "it Muslim tradition"...To hell with the tradition.....he did not seem to worry about "tradition when he killed thousands.....But wait, were American and we gotta lead the way and show every one we are the "good guys".....to hell with that....he should have been brought back...TV and a full media audience allowed to examine that Caracas....then it should have been smothered in pig fat and then incinerated....but oh no....they give him a decent burial at sea....and we want to know why the world laughs at us....I do not believe in, give the other cheek....I believe, you slap me, I'll bitch slap you back twice as hard.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

that does not bother me, I understand we have to be sensitive to the Muslim world. I just think it was very important, and pretty obvious that we needed to not only Get Osama, but PROVE it to the world.

The plain truth is by dumping the body so fast, no matter how many pics we release now, the conspiracy theories will never die. We could have treated the body with Respect and still found some way to have independent sources verify he was dead before we destroyed the only real evidence.

Haven't read the whole thread yet, but it looks legit to me. And that IS OBL's face.

Too bad they claimed he was shot above the LEFT eye!

"They" also said he was armed, then he wasn't armed, he used his wife as a shield, it was not his wife after all, blah blah yadda yadda.

that was a fake photo put out in a pakistani paper of some sort, apparently.

obama's responsible for that in rightwingnutworld?

If that green tinted pic is a fake, someone is very very good at photo chopping.

I like the way they did things in merry ole England. We should put his head on a pole right by where the WTC buildings were. Then put his upper right arm and torso in Maine, his upper left torso and arm in Washington State, his leg and lower left torso in California and the remaining lower right leg and torso in Florida. Then we should widely make it public all around the world so the rest of the cockroaches could see what's in store for them if caught.

As of 2015 hours the official photo has not been released yet.......

Can you tell anything from the green tinted pic, Ollie, of the soldier and the patch on his arm? Like I said...someone is very good at photo chopping.

Anyone who agrees with this fool is an even bigger fool.

The second best part of this story is how miserable it's made fucks like you.

I give credit to the Obama administration for the death of OBL, but I have to agree with CM that it worries me that they disposed of the body so quickly. It will only lead to questions and, yes, conspiracy theories. This was supposedly done to honor Muslim burial tradition? Please give me a break, OBL deserved no such honor.

Whether it should or not, the haste raises questions in my mind. I would have preferred they found a DNA expert that was not part of the administration to confirm the evidence before they discarded the corpse. Although, based on the birther controversy, even that will not have satisfied some.

Edit: Oh, and rdean would have been the second person saying it was BS. TDM would have lead the charge for the next 10 years.

Immie

Last edited:

Can you tell anything from the green tinted pic, Ollie, of the soldier and the patch on his arm? Like I said...someone is very good at photo chopping.

The Uniform is correct. Even the web gear the guy is wearing. But I wouldn't expect a Navy Seal to need a haircut. The hair is touching his ear. Anyway I searched news for an Obama photo and saw an article with an interview at 8:15 saying that they probably would release a photo... So I can only say i don't think the official photo is out there yet.
Though this one is pretty good. And I have been wrong in the past.....

The Uniform is correct. Even the web gear the guy is wearing. But I wouldn't expect a Navy Seal to need a haircut. The hair is touching his ear. Anyway I searched news for an Obama photo and saw an article with an interview at 8:15 saying that they probably would release a photo... So I can only say i don't think the official photo is out there yet.
Though this one is pretty good. And I have been wrong in the past.....

But I wouldn't expect a Navy Seal to need a haircut. The hair is touching his ear.

Well done good eye.

Forum List

Back