The NEW Unofficial Picture Of A Dead OSAMA!

I have no problem with treating the Body, with the decency that is not shown to us, we are better than that, we are not beheading or dragging dismembered bodies through the streets. I just think unless there was strong argument for acting so quickly, it was wrong to move so fast on the disposal. That's my position, and it is not about Politics. It is about squashing all doubt, which is going to now be an issue. That is just sloppy. Just calling it as I see it.

There is no conspiracy obama is a lying cocksucker. end of transmisson.

I thought that throwing him in a pig sty with a dozen hungry female pigs(sows?) and videotaping them eating his body, slaughtering those pigs and have a dozen more eat their bodies and then grind those up to use as fertilizer for whatever crop those jerks eat....... then feed that to the clowns in Gitmo. They could distribute the video to prospective jihadist to let them see what will happen to them and their families if they screw with the almighty Obama.

Would that be over the top..... too much?

that actually looks pretty good...
Except for the fact that the official story is that he was shot over his Left eye and this picture shows him shot over his Right eye.

The official "head blown off" pic that I've seen shows more damage than that too.

There is no "official" picture yet.
This isn't it? WARNING! Graphic Photo!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q27/uhhuh35/OsamaBlownAway.png

Actually, upon reflection, I kind of hope that earlier image IS just a bogus image.

If it's the real deal, then somebody just exposed the face of one of the Navy Seals.

The Seals operate in secrecy and anonymously for a reason.

So, again, I now hope that earlier image is bogus.

Back to waiting for the official release of the authorized photos from the WH.

The most recent one looks more like what we had been told it would look like.

Last edited:
Osama-Halloween--23410.jpg

Actually, upon reflection, I kind of hope that earlier image IS just a bogus image.

If it's the real deal, then somebody just exposed the face of one of the Navy Seals.

The green photo is a fake.

Yes those are real navy Seals. Unfortunately all but one of them is dead.

From left to right: Sonar Technician (Surface) 2nd Class Matthew G. Axelson, of Cupertino, Calif; Senior Chief Information Systems Technician Daniel R. Healy, of Exeter, N.H.; Quartermaster 2nd Class James Suh, of Deerfield Beach, Fla.; Hospital Corpsman 2nd Class Marcus Luttrell; Machinist’s Mate 2nd Class Eric S. Patton, of Boulder City, Nev.; and Lt. Michael P. Murphy, of Patchogue, N.Y. With the exception of Luttrell, all were killed June 28, 2005, by enemy forces while supporting Operation RedWing.

You've read The Lone Survivor?

I read a lot about military operations. I guess I miss it more than I should....

I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think it is real in the first place.

Immie

I thought that throwing him in a pig sty with a dozen hungry female pigs(sows?) and videotaping them eating his body, slaughtering those pigs and have a dozen more eat their bodies and then grind those up to use as fertilizer for whatever crop those jerks eat....... then feed that to the clowns in Gitmo. They could distribute the video to prospective jihadist to let them see what will happen to them and their families if they screw with the almighty Obama.

Would that be over the top..... too much?

I think we can eliminate one generation of pigs out of respect for the pigs

Cmon ass hat, if Bush was president right now and announced he got Osama, but dumped the body at sea less than 24 hours later.

You would be in here leading the charge saying it was BS.

Dumping the body so fast was a HUGE ass mistake, and if you were not such a partisan asshat you could see that.

What pisses me off, they gave him a fitting burial, Imam and all and the excuse was "it Muslim tradition"...To hell with the tradition.....he did not seem to worry about "tradition when he killed thousands.....But wait, were American and we gotta lead the way and show every one we are the "good guys".....to hell with that....he should have been brought back...TV and a full media audience allowed to examine that Caracas....then it should have been smothered in pig fat and then incinerated....but oh no....they give him a decent burial at sea....and we want to know why the world laughs at us....I do not believe in, give the other cheek....I believe, you slap me, I'll bitch slap you back twice as hard.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

We are better than them, Star.

It's looking more and more like that is an incorrect statement.

Forum List

Back