The NEW Unofficial Picture Of A Dead OSAMA!

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
I sure hope this is not the one they think is going to convince everyone with. But knowing Obama and company, I don't doubt it!

osama_.jpg

Last edited:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The Obama administration wrestled on Tuesday with releasing what it called a gruesome image of Osama bin Laden's corpse, even as militants started questioning whether U.S. forces really killed him.

One U.S. official said images of the al Qaeda leader's burial at sea could be released later on Tuesday but added no decision had been made. The tone of White House comments suggested an intense debate was under way.

"It's fair to say that it's a gruesome photograph," said White House spokesman Jay Carney, appearing to refer to an image of bin Laden taken shortly after a U.S. strike team killed him at his Pakistani compound.

"I'll be candid. There are sensitivities here in terms of the appropriateness of releasing photographs of Osama bin Laden."

The disclosure of images could provide further closure to Americans nearly a decade after the September 11, 2001, attacks that he masterminded, killing nearly 3,000 Americans. It could also disprove naysayers doubting the death of bin Laden, who was shot in the head and chest at a fortified compound outside of Islamabad.

Do I smell a rat..if you want to look, look, if you cant handle it, don't look, it's that easy.

The real truth is just too guesome: The whole story is a fake. It is all CIA showbusiness. They got rid of the evidence. The body was eaten by sharks. The face was blown off. So sorry America.

. . . . . . . . Keep believing !

The real truth is just too guesome: The whole story is a fake. It is all CIA showbusiness. They got rid of the evidence. The body was eaten by sharks. The face was blown off. So sorry America.

Anyone who agrees with this fool is an even bigger fool.

Cmon ass hat, if Bush was president right now and announced he got Osama, but dumped the body at sea less than 24 hours later.

You would be in here leading the charge saying it was BS.

Dumping the body so fast was a HUGE ass mistake, and if you were not such a partisan asshat you could see that.

Cmon ass hat, if Bush was president right now and announced he got Osama, but dumped the body at sea less than 24 hours later.

Dumping the body so fast was a HUGE ass mistake, and if you were not such a partisan asshat you could see that.

The second best part of this story is how miserable it's made fucks like you.

What pisses me off, they gave him a fitting burial, Imam and all and the excuse was "it Muslim tradition"...To hell with the tradition.....he did not seem to worry about "tradition when he killed thousands.....But wait, were American and we gotta lead the way and show every one we are the "good guys".....to hell with that....he should have been brought back...TV and a full media audience allowed to examine that Caracas....then it should have been smothered in pig fat and then incinerated....but oh no....they give him a decent burial at sea....and we want to know why the world laughs at us....I do not believe in, give the other cheek....I believe, you slap me, I'll bitch slap you back twice as hard.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The Obama administration wrestled on Tuesday with releasing what it called a gruesome image of Osama bin Laden's corpse, even as militants started questioning whether U.S. forces really killed him.

One U.S. official said images of the al Qaeda leader's burial at sea could be released later on Tuesday but added no decision had been made. The tone of White House comments suggested an intense debate was under way.

"It's fair to say that it's a gruesome photograph," said White House spokesman Jay Carney, appearing to refer to an image of bin Laden taken shortly after a U.S. strike team killed him at his Pakistani compound.

"I'll be candid. There are sensitivities here in terms of the appropriateness of releasing photographs of Osama bin Laden."

The disclosure of images could provide further closure to Americans nearly a decade after the September 11, 2001, attacks that he masterminded, killing nearly 3,000 Americans. It could also disprove naysayers doubting the death of bin Laden, who was shot in the head and chest at a fortified compound outside of Islamabad.

Do I smell a rat..if you want to look, look, if you cant handle it, don't look, it's that easy.

They determined beforehand how they would dispose of the body if he was killed and nobody would take the body, so no doubt they would have had a conversation regarding this issue....it's reasonable to expect that debate should have been settled before the mission was carried out.

Haven't read the whole thread yet, but it looks legit to me. And that IS OBL's face.

What pisses me off, they gave him a fitting burial, Imam and all and the excuse was "it Muslim tradition"...To hell with the tradition.....he did not seem to worry about "tradition when he killed thousands.....But wait, were American and we gotta lead the way and show every one we are the "good guys".....to hell with that....he should have been brought back...TV and a full media audience allowed to examine that Caracas....then it should have been smothered in pig fat and then incinerated....but oh no....they give him a decent burial at sea....and we want to know why the world laughs at us....I do not believe in, give the other cheek....I believe, you slap me, I'll bitch slap you back twice as hard.

We are better than them, Star.

I know, but I get worked up when I think some can never be buried cuz they vaporized and this pig gets a decent ceremony.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think that they did the right thing, not what every American wanted, but sending him off into the deep is better for our interests, seeing Islam would get ignited about it if we laid him out like in the old days to be viewed in the town square standing up in a coffin.
2. Though I would be more satisfied to see him, and ridicule him while casting my eyes upon his dead body.
3. Now its over, and no one gets to peer at him, and say bad things about what he did, anyway, he is dead, and gone, into a sharks belly.
4. Oops did I just say that out loud?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I know, but I get worked up when I think some can never be buried cuz they vaporized and this pig gets a decent ceremony.

I know. Slippery slope of emotions. So I rely on knowing we ARE better. Makes it tolerable. To my own well being, anyway.

Actually, if you think about it, they did the perfect solution. No marker. No grave. No shrine unless they want the entire sea to worship.

I'm wondering how many will go looking for the body. I hope they dumped him deep. Deep as the Marianna Trench.

Why do you suppose Americans are skeptical about this latest story? Have you asked yourself what possible reasons they could have??
I'll be happy to give you some in case you find yourself dumbfounded.

Forum List

Back