The nation is split like never before

The problem is that often unity will promote the unity from one side, and cause division on the other, while those who see only unity shout out that they're the patriots because they blah blah blah, while all the while they're causing the bullshit that stops unity in the first place.

The Republicans are hardly a party of unity, now are they? They like the idea of unity, but unity by them forcing others to do what they want them to do.

Hence why they like war, it causes everyone to be patriotic and support their ideas of bomb, killing, death and destruction, and giving legitimate reasons to take away liberty, freedom and a voice, in exchange for their idea of security which is more violence for them to be tough against.

I'm calling BULLSHIT on your argument.

Has it EVER occurred to you that the two party system is an illusion?
How many "Republican" politicians don't support the wishes of the conservative voter base? Why do you think that is? Why is it that even with a "Republican controlled" legislature and "Republican" President, they STILL cannot get a damn thing done?

Maybe, just maybe because a higher order wants it that way? That same higher order makes it illegal for you to generate wind power on your own property, store rainwater, and forbids growing food on your own land....

As long as you're hung up on it being a Republican vs Democrat thing only, you're the blinded one.

It's not that it's an illusion.

What you're talking about is that because there are two parties that need to appeal to a large percentage of the country (like more than 25%, Trump got a little more than 25% of the potential votes last year) that they don't bother appealing to what the voters actually want, they TELL THEM what they want. The Koch brothers have changed the political landscape by convincing right wingers to become more right wing, for example, but they're not the only ones by far. The Democrats do the same thing. The amount the CDU spent on the Germany election that's just finished was about the same as ONE SENATOR spent to win his race in Pennsylvania. That money is being spent on telling people what to think, mostly through advertisements, but not always the normal advertisement, sometimes it's writing articles and placing them in certain magazines with a distinct bias etc.

This is why I support Proportional Representation.
You obviously believe the voters are stupid. That's a great argument for democracy.

[

His words are your source for this moron.
ANd his statement was that when you are rich and famous women LET you do stuff.
Do you know what it means when a women LETS you do something?
That's consent.
YOu are attacking this man for him stating that he has had consensual sexual contact with women.
That is your stated reason for calling him divisive debunked.

So, will you admit you were wrong, or will you double down on being an ass?

If it is not so divisive how come he was slammed by so many people for it? Do you even know what the word means?

Yeah, he said they "let' him do it. His words, not theirs. That's like Charlie Manson saying Sharon Tate 'let' his followers shoot her. Are you this dumb? Of course you are. You're a Deplorable Trump supporter. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

1. That you lefties are good at manufacturing outrage over nothing is not evidence of wrong doing.

2. No, it is like a man was bragging about how being rich and famous led to women being more receptive to his advances.
Shove your serial killer analogies up your dishonest ass.

THe people in this situation who are being divisive are the ones that are viciously smearing good people for supporting a man who admitted that he liked being rich and famous and being liked by women.
And sexually assaulting them, idiot.

So you have never touched pussy either?

[QU

My point stands, Working class whites are Trump's base, they have traditionally been the back bone of this great nation, and for you to consider them deplorable is just you being an asshole. Fuck you.

There is not one FIrst World nation with a sustainable fertility or budget situation, and the solutions of the various political classes are worse than the disease.

INternational liberals had a similar response to Reagan. THey laughed at him as a "hick" and "Cowboy" when he predicted that the Soviet Union would end up on the ash heap of history.

The world can be wrong, and one American can be right.

Fuck them all.

1) That is right. Working class white trailer trash are his Deplorable base. However there is another group of working class - white and otherwise - who are not. And they see him for the Orange Buffoon that he is.

2) LOL re First World budget situation. You haven't a clue. Plenty of first-world countries on this list with whose debt to % if GDP is below 100%. In some cases, well below 100%. Is the United States the World's Most Indebted Country? Not Even Close

3) Long before you brought your Deplorable arse to this board there was a poster who outlined in a clinical timeline on the demise of the Soviet Union. It started in the 1950s, well before Ronnie Raygun came along. He just happened to be the wrong president and the right time. Good on him though. There was a time when I thought I'd never see such a loser president in my life time, then along came Dumbya. And as if to double down, the Deplorables decided to elect the Orange "laughing stock of the world" Buffoon. You couldn't make this shit up.

When are you going to tell us if you have ever touched pussy?

Hatred of anyone to the right of Pol Pot. Mostly hatred of whites, straight men, and Christians.

You're a Stalinist.

Don't hate any of those people. However, some are misguided. At the risk of sounding like we're in the school yard, your straight white Christian males are the ones trying to enforce their world view on others.
I think you're a queer who hates pussy.

The nation is split like never before.
You are either a Trump supporter or a Trump hater.
Trump supporters have no patience for Trump haters.
Trump haters have no patience for for Trump supporters.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama
Possibly true, Trump has been the pied piper of white racists. They have come out of their holes to vote for Trump as a protest to Obama and a country that is taking white privilege away.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.

It began decades ago, but the real rift was created by Obama.
Obama irritated many racist whites. They came out in full force to elect Trump. As a white American I am shocked by the number of white racists in our country.
They are such idiots, they do not feel they are racists. They feel whites are being discriminated against.

Yeah you are a tool, and about as stupid as they come.
I am definitely considered stupid by white racists.

Possibly true, Trump has been the pied piper of white racists. They have come out of their holes to vote for Trump as a protest to Obama and a country that is taking white privilege away.

'White privilege' is a false meme perpetrated on those who actually buy the garbage of victim-hood. After all, it's MUCH easier to lay the blame off on someone else for your lack of drive and purpose (other than playing video games, wearing masks at protests and watching football) and collect that government bene that you are falsely promised will increase as soon as we soak the 'rich' some more so that jobs are non existent.... What a bunch of fucking fools.

Last edited:
Trump and his followers are not true Republicans with conservative values. Trump and supporters have hijacked the Republican party.
Trumpsters can best be described as white nationalists.

You're right to panic. The normals have never stood up to you Stalinists before. You riot and crush civil rights with little more than a disapproving look. But now the nation is actively pushing back against your treason, and you have no idea what to do. You sure don't have the force of arms to pull of the coup you are engaged in. Your rulers swore America would fall without resistance.

We're taking our nation back Comrade. Trump is just a bitter taste of what is to come. We intend to restore the Bill of Rights, ALL of it. Freedom of speech, no more will taxpayer funds be furnished to leftist institutions that outlaw thought and competing ideas. No more will police use guns to crush religious rights, the days of "bake the cake peasant" and at an end. And yes, we will not only have arms, and yes, I mean guns, but we will have guns with that scary plastic you demonize. We will keep them and BEAR them, just as that Constitution you have worked so hard to destroy states. The age of you Stalinists is coming to a close, your rule is done. The normals are woke.
As Obama rallied white supremacists, Trump is rallying the good, the brave, fair minded Americans who will run the white supremacists back in their holes where they will eventually die off.

It proves you're too stupid to understand. Sorry little Liberal but the problem isn't with someone else when you can't think on a high enough level. IOW, if you want someone to blame, look in the mirror.

I didn't think you'd want to try and back up your demand. Just like the Liberals. Demand someone do something then run like a bitch when they expect you to back it up.

Are you drunk? What are you rambling on about? I haven't demanded anybody do anything you little neocon puke. If you can't follow a convo, that is of no surprise. You don't come across as very bright.

You posted "Be specific or STFU" on post #401.

You are dumber than a cockroach. If it weren't for calling your critics "racists," what kind of "logic" would you have to defend your pernicious ideology? Looting the taxpayers, flooding this country with illegals and allowing trannies with dicks to shower with little girls are not winning issues. Insulting the flag is not a winning issue. Importing mass murdering terrorists into the country is not a winning issue.

All you can do is shout "RACIST!" whenever someone points out what you really believe. All you can do is lie and smear.

That's the essence of the left.
Ok Bpat, you are not a racist. You are an absolute disgusting human being, though.

You're a racist though, AND a disgusting excuse for a human...
That is very creative come back. A come back you would expect to hear on a grade school playground. I know you are but what am I.
Idiot

That was nicer than calling you what you are NL.
I do not see you doing anything nice.

I'm nice to people who are worthy of it. You're not.

Ok Bpat, you are not a racist. You are an absolute disgusting human being, though.

That is very creative come back. A come back you would expect to hear on a grade school playground. I know you are but what am I.
Idiot

Don't worry Elmer. All you need to be for Con65 to like you is a misogynistic, gay-hating, gun-loving racist, Trump Deplorable. Donald loves his base....and how it splits the country.

Idiot

Don't worry Elmer. All you need to be for Con65 to like you is a misogynistic, gay-hating, gun-loving racist, Trump Deplorable. Donald loves his base....and how it splits the country.

All you need for Elmer to like you is to be a NL.

i know HIllary was against Trade policy designed to benefit American workers, and I know she was in favor of amnesty.

Or are there some specific policy that you think I am not aware of, that you think is more important?
There is only one policy that will help unemployment in a big way, training our unemployed for tech jobs that are going begging 3 - 6 million of them. For that we need money yes go bills! GOP voters are absolutely Clueless...

Any time you want to pay for that on anyone's behalf, go ahead. If they aren't willing to invest in themselves or you invest in them, I don't see them as a good investment.
Right-wing idiocy as usual... Your sympathy for the bloated mega-rich is touching...

It has nothing to do with sympathy for anyone. It has to do with people like you claiming someone should get something they don't have yet refusing to fund it for them. You do know if you want someone to have something the government need not be involved. All YOU have to do is pay it on their behalf.
It's unbelievable that you think the country can't decide the level of Taxation... You're quite mad.

It's 100% believable that piece of shit bleeding hearts like you that claim to care for people don't mind others being forced to provide what you say someone else should have.

If that's how you do things, at least quit lying about caring for them. It's easy to tell you don't.

The mad ones are those that don't pay into the pot from which they draw then complain that those forced to fund that pot don't pay enough. It's why they're worthless pieces of shit. Don't do a damn thing to help but demand everything be provided to them.

Every post you make. Hyper-partisan. Personal insults. Name-calling. Shallow, bumper-sticker platitudes and sloganeering.

You're a good little obedient hyper-partisan. Side irrelevant. Your behaviors are very similar to those you loathe.

If you don't like that, tough shit. I'm sure you don't see it. That's my point.
Still waiting for a factual lie... Like Obama got everything he wanted, Obama had total control for 2 years, the foundation is corrupt, Hillary is corrupt, bill is a pedophile, and on and on and on I know, 47% pay no taxes...
You are what you are. You asked, I answered.
Still waiting, super dupe...
I'm not in the conversation, hyper-partisan. You appear to have confused me with someone else.

Ideology distorts thought processes. Get help.
It is notabout ideology, it's about wanting to know the facts and being intelligent... You dupes don't seem to care that you are absolutely fos...
"You"? You've done this more than once, do you suffer from memory problems? You appear to think I'm conservative. I'm a left-leaning independent who voted for Hillary.

And you are part of the problem. 100% blind partisan Regressive. Congratulate yourself on helping to put this guy in the White House.

[

His words are your source for this moron.
ANd his statement was that when you are rich and famous women LET you do stuff.
Do you know what it means when a women LETS you do something?
That's consent.
YOu are attacking this man for him stating that he has had consensual sexual contact with women.
That is your stated reason for calling him divisive debunked.

So, will you admit you were wrong, or will you double down on being an ass?

If it is not so divisive how come he was slammed by so many people for it? Do you even know what the word means?

Yeah, he said they "let' him do it. His words, not theirs. That's like Charlie Manson saying Sharon Tate 'let' his followers shoot her. Are you this dumb? Of course you are. You're a Deplorable Trump supporter. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

1. That you lefties are good at manufacturing outrage over nothing is not evidence of wrong doing.

2. No, it is like a man was bragging about how being rich and famous led to women being more receptive to his advances.
Shove your serial killer analogies up your dishonest ass.

THe people in this situation who are being divisive are the ones that are viciously smearing good people for supporting a man who admitted that he liked being rich and famous and being liked by women.
And sexually assaulting them, idiot.

Said the liar.

Idiot

Is a misogynist someone wha has grabbed pussy?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It began decades ago, but the real rift was created by Obama.
Obama irritated many racist whites. They came out in full force to elect Trump. As a white American I am shocked by the number of white racists in our country.
They are such idiots, they do not feel they are racists. They feel whites are being discriminated against.

Yeah you are a tool, and about as stupid as they come.
I am definitely considered stupid by white racists.

And most of us too.

[QU

My point stands, Working class whites are Trump's base, they have traditionally been the back bone of this great nation, and for you to consider them deplorable is just you being an asshole. Fuck you.

There is not one FIrst World nation with a sustainable fertility or budget situation, and the solutions of the various political classes are worse than the disease.

INternational liberals had a similar response to Reagan. THey laughed at him as a "hick" and "Cowboy" when he predicted that the Soviet Union would end up on the ash heap of history.

The world can be wrong, and one American can be right.

Fuck them all.

1) That is right. Working class white trailer trash are his Deplorable base. However there is another group of working class - white and otherwise - who are not. And they see him for the Orange Buffoon that he is.

A. "Trailer trash"? That's you being a bigot. FUck you.

B. Deplorable? That's you being a divisive asshole. Fuck you.

c. Trump won the white vote, handily. Your hateful opinion of him is noted and dismissed as you just being an ass.

2) LOL re First World budget situation. You haven't a clue. Plenty of first-world countries on this list with whose debt to % if GDP is below 100%. In some cases, well below 100%. Is the United States the World's Most Indebted Country? Not Even Close
https://www.fool.com/investing/gene...ted-states-the-worlds-most-indebted-coun.aspx

Having a debt to gdp less than 100 percent is not proof of sustainability. What of their unfunded entitlement programs? The World is fucked up. Trump's policies on Trade and Immigration are the first baby steps of addressing some of our biggest problems.

3) Long before you brought your Deplorable arse

Fuck you, you cowardly piece of shit.

to this board there was a poster who outlined in a clinical timeline on the demise of the Soviet Union. It started in the 1950s, well before Ronnie Raygun came along. He just happened to be the wrong president and the right time. Good on him though. There was a time when I thought I'd never see such a loser president in my life time, then along came Dumbya. And as if to double down, the Deplorables decided to elect the Orange "laughing stock of the world" Buffoon. You couldn't make this shit up.

Funny, lefties like you didn't see that weakness in the Soviet Union in the 80s.

They thought that Reagan was crazy to think that the Soviet Union would ever fall.

Lefties here, lefties in europe, lefties in Canada, Lefties all over the world, were just as sure then, that the American President was a "Buffoon" then as they are now.

And they were just stupidly convinced on their infallibility then as you are now.

The difference is that they had not had their idiocy shoved in their face as often as you lefties today have.

You were all wrong about the Soviet Union falling.

You were all wrong about Trump not being able to win.

And you still are unable to consider that maybe you aren't as incredibly smart as you think you are.

the-first-step-to-recovery-is-admitting-youre-a-dumbass.jpg

Forum List

Back