The nation is split like never before

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The nation is split like never before.
You are either a Trump supporter or a Trump hater.
Trump supporters have no patience for Trump haters.
Trump haters have no patience for for Trump supporters.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.

You can thank Obama for all this shit...Trump is pounding the liberals into the ground and wont stop until he gets an unconditional surrender

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.

who's wearing the gray, and who's wearing the blue?

Well...at least we have a meeting of the Fudd's here. I do not dislike nor like Trump, I see him as a result of conditions. He is a step toward what will eventually be a much more serious conflict. Things cannot continue as they are. Whether you are left or right...they cannot continue.

Elmer - there has never been a time when we were not scrapping with each other. That's not always a bad thing. Obviously, trump really wants his-self a race war but we all need to keep our eye on what's truly important.

That's the right we all have to peacefully protest.

Wd don't have to like what the other guy is saying. What we should be celebrating is his right to say to say it.

That's the true test of free speech.

You can thank Obama for all this shit...Trump is pounding the liberals into the ground and wont stop until he gets an unconditional surrender
This is not conservative vs liberal. This is pro-Trump vs anti-Trump. There many conservative who cannot tolerate Trump and there are many rust belt Democrats who support Trump.
The winner of the battle remains to be seen.

Well...at least we have a meeting of the Fudd's here. I do not dislike nor like Trump, I see him as a result of conditions. He is a step toward what will eventually be a much more serious conflict. Things cannot continue as they are. Whether you are left or right...they cannot continue.

Yes "they" can continue and they will.

Our constitution has been under attack before and it will be again. I'm very fearful of what trump and the GOP says they will do but we WILL survive it.

The left will surrender when they keep losing elections and face reality. Trump cannot be beat he proved it last year. The DNC, Never Trumpers, and the media threw everything at him including the kitchen sink and he still won. Nobody in political history has accomplished such a feat.

Barry made sure "hope and change" was a load of shit... there would be no trump if there was no Obama. Fact

This is not conservative vs liberal. This is pro-Trump vs anti-Trump. There many conservative who cannot tolerate Trump and there are many rust belt Democrats who support Trump.
The winner of the battle remains to be seen.

The Pro-Trump force will win hands down

Elmer - there has never been a time when we were not scrapping with each other. That's not always a bad thing. Obviously, trump really wants his-self a race war but we all need to keep our eye on what's truly important.

Wd don't have to like what the other guy is saying. What we should be celebrating is his right to say to say it.

and yet you have called posters here "anti-American" for saying shit you dont like.....not much celebrating when you do that shit is there?...

I agree, but the morality and vision for the USA by Trump and supporters is something I will never support

Forum List

Back